Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,284 members, 7,867,754 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:41 PM

Nominate For Best New Blog... - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nominate For Best New Blog... (443 Views)

I Launched A New Blog- Please Take A Look And Tell Me What You Think / Please Nominate Citigist As The Best New Blog for 2013 / The Best New Blog In 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nominate For Best New Blog... by gistdrill(m): 11:37am On Oct 03, 2013
wow...i want to use this medium to tell all my naira friends that your man GIST DRILL a blogger, is going for the awards that is going to end soon pls i want to asked a favour of you guy, to pls me in nominating me for the best new blog....you all know am a kid and like a younger brother to you guyz....i promise to bring the trophy back to nairaland...cos that is were it belongs... you can go to my www.gistdrill..com and nominate from there, or go to the link http://nigerianblogawards.com/register2013.php and nominate from there too... pls guy i really need your help....drop your comment if you have nominated...thanks...
Re: Nominate For Best New Blog... by RedCard1(m): 12:38pm On Oct 03, 2013
Nice blog you have there but I'm suprised comments are not rolling in. Aren't you aware of the secret? Tell your friends, siblings, parents and neighbours to always visit your blog. Let them pour out loads and thousands of comments with multiple IDs. If you have money, you can hire people to post comments. That is what LIB, Landu Liadi, etc does. A blog post without comments will look boring even if the content is rich. Comments makes things happen. It's just a friendly advice I gave you o. I will do the nomination thing later cos I am kinda busy now.
Re: Nominate For Best New Blog... by gistdrill(m): 1:55pm On Oct 03, 2013
thank you Red Card i rea;lly love your reply...and i will put it to work...

(1) (Reply)

You Can Make Your Own Money By Just Starting Your Own Five Figured Income. / Beware: Email Scammers Infiltrate Facebook / Need Stunning Website!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.