Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

I Launched A New Blog- Please Take A Look And Tell Me What You Think - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Launched A New Blog- Please Take A Look And Tell Me What You Think (1527 Views)

7 Things To Do After Publishing A New Blog Post / I Need Help With This Blog Please / As Nairaland Blog Tutorial Helped Me.. Review My Blog Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Launched A New Blog- Please Take A Look And Tell Me What You Think by StevensJojo(f): 7:11am On May 22, 2015
Hi guys,

Please i just launched a site- http://theplushist.com/

Please criticize (intelligently) without fear or favor.

I'm waiting- thanks!
Re: I Launched A New Blog- Please Take A Look And Tell Me What You Think by clintino700(m): 7:33am On May 22, 2015
Its so nice with beautiful images...
Re: I Launched A New Blog- Please Take A Look And Tell Me What You Think by StevensJojo(f): 7:37am On May 22, 2015
clintino700:
Its so nice with beautiful images...

Thank you!
Re: I Launched A New Blog- Please Take A Look And Tell Me What You Think by baybeeboi: 7:46am On May 22, 2015
StevensJojo:

[s]Please criticize (intelligently) without fear or favor[/s]

it's really cool, you are goin to need alot of pictures to convince.

Like the Nails and Ankara, u need pixs for different patterns, designs and colours.
Btw, what is that chisest word i see there?
Re: I Launched A New Blog- Please Take A Look And Tell Me What You Think by StevensJojo(f): 7:48am On May 22, 2015
baybeeboi:

it's really cool, you are goin to need alot of pictures to convince.

Like the Nails and Ankara, u need pixs for different patterns, designs and colours.
Btw, what is that chisest word i see there?

Did you open the posts or you just browsed through through the front page?
Re: I Launched A New Blog- Please Take A Look And Tell Me What You Think by baybeeboi: 8:01am On May 22, 2015
of cos I opened them. . I just wanted to see how we can feel free to criticise.
I don't think we can anyways.....you are not very patient.
But it's cool.
Re: I Launched A New Blog- Please Take A Look And Tell Me What You Think by StevensJojo(f): 8:13am On May 22, 2015
Well you made some observations and I asked some questions.

I don't think that makes me impatient.
baybeeboi:
of cos I opened them.
I just wanted to see how we can feel free to criticise.

I don't think we can anyways.....you are not very patient.

But it's cool.
Re: I Launched A New Blog- Please Take A Look And Tell Me What You Think by femzysticks(m): 8:58am On May 22, 2015
Nice blog

Lemme take a deep look
Re: I Launched A New Blog- Please Take A Look And Tell Me What You Think by femzysticks(m): 8:59am On May 22, 2015
StevensJojo:
Well you made some observations and I asked some questions.
I don't think that makes me impatient.
Well to me the OP didn't say anything wrong
You were rather too quick to hear him oppose
Re: I Launched A New Blog- Please Take A Look And Tell Me What You Think by StevensJojo(f): 9:07am On May 22, 2015
Ok-I apologize

[quote author=femzysticks post=33982201
Well to me the OP didn't say anything wrong

You were rather too quick to hear him oppose [/quote]
Re: I Launched A New Blog- Please Take A Look And Tell Me What You Think by femzysticks(m): 9:16am On May 22, 2015
* do you know how to use webmaster tool?

* the slide is not working. Could it be from my browser or its not meant to slide.

*didnt find any contact page or about page. Should I want to partner with your blog or contact an admin for an issue how would that be done

Dats a few I can observe

* saying all these cuz you asked me to

Nice design, nice concept

Ehen. B4 I leave your page. Your blog is gender sensitive. Is it meant for just ladies? Can't find plenty guys stuff there
Re: I Launched A New Blog- Please Take A Look And Tell Me What You Think by StevensJojo(f): 11:11am On May 22, 2015
* Webmaster tools- yes but i havent signed up the site on it. Will do in a bit.
*Slide- It supposed to slide manually. Like you click it then it slides.Do you think it affects the UX?
*About Us- Its really hidden il work on making it more conspicuous
* Gender Sensitive- Yes the target audience is ladies only.

Thanks for the intelligent review!
femzysticks:
* do you know how to use webmaster tool?

* the slide is not working. Could it be from my browser or its not meant to slide.

*didnt find any contact page or about page. Should I want to partner with your blog or contact an admin for an issue how would that be done

Dats a few I can observe

* saying all these cuz you asked me to

Nice design, nice concept

Ehen. B4 I leave your page. Your blog is gender sensitive. Is it meant for just ladies? Can't find plenty guys stuff there
Re: I Launched A New Blog- Please Take A Look And Tell Me What You Think by 234select: 7:50pm On May 22, 2015
Great looking site! The content layout and images are really well done.

Not really a complaint, but the only thing I noticed was the logo is a .jpg so it has a solid background, while your top navigation has some opacity applied to it. I would make the logo a .PNG file so it has a transparent background instead.

Otherwise, well done!

1 Like

Re: I Launched A New Blog- Please Take A Look And Tell Me What You Think by sholly007: 10:55pm On May 23, 2015
How about dis www.informationengine.
Thanks for anticipation.
Re: I Launched A New Blog- Please Take A Look And Tell Me What You Think by Justich(m): 5:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
I love the blog
Re: I Launched A New Blog- Please Take A Look And Tell Me What You Think by StevensJojo(f): 4:18pm On Jun 14, 2015
Thanks! smiley
Justich:
I love the blog
Re: I Launched A New Blog- Please Take A Look And Tell Me What You Think by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 14, 2015
Looooooove it!
Re: I Launched A New Blog- Please Take A Look And Tell Me What You Think by theplushist: 7:23am On Jun 16, 2015
Thanks! smiley
Velocitron:
Looooooove it!
Re: I Launched A New Blog- Please Take A Look And Tell Me What You Think by trendymart(m): 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
cute job you ve got out there......well done...but it doesn't end there try make some more noise about your offering.....have more people comment on it and invest good time improving and dont be afraid to dish out some cash for ads for now you can start with....facebook ads are pretty affordable...DONT BE SURPRISE IN A SHORT WHILE FROM NOW .. you are the next LINDAIKEJIblog
Re: I Launched A New Blog- Please Take A Look And Tell Me What You Think by BestAchiever(m): 9:47am On Oct 27, 2015
It is very nice. You can also visit mine and tell what's your view [url]promisegodwin..com[/url]
Re: I Launched A New Blog- Please Take A Look And Tell Me What You Think by Toluwani113: 7:08pm On Aug 11, 2016
StevensJojo:
Hi guys,

Please i just launched a site- http://theplushist.com/

Please criticize (intelligently) without fear or favor.

I'm waiting- thanks!
Good can we do traffic exchange ?
Re: I Launched A New Blog- Please Take A Look And Tell Me What You Think by thepremiumblog: 9:50pm On Aug 11, 2016
Nice site bro, I want to suggest something. Kindly send a message to The Premium Blog via www.thepremiumblog.com/contact-us.html and we will do a full analysis on your site and get back to you as soon as possible.

(1) (Reply)

Laravel Framework Experts Needed / 10 Year Old Domain For Sale: Affordable / Identity V unlimited echoes hack download Android iOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.