Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Aluko, Boateng Launch $500m African Development Fund - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Aluko, Boateng Launch $500m African Development Fund (16778 Views)

Have You Invested In Firstbank Money Market Fund? Share Your Experience / Photonews: Pension Fund 'thieves' Arraigned In Abuja / Nigeria’s $500m Eurobond Yield More Than Ghana’s,jp Morgan Implies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aluko, Boateng Launch $500m African Development Fund by Fuelish: 7:41pm On Oct 04, 2013
Nonybb: No we werent fustrated. We were embarrassed to see a SUPERIOR naija boy parleying with a lesser Ghanaian. Do u knw how difference both mentality is. This is sad. Nigerians are meant to move along. Ascend to greater level and not with a Ghanaians and his benku-mentality. Their concepts are good but he choosed a guy with wrong mentality about life...
the whole world has often wondered the kind of mentality you and brethren have. the mentality that turns supposedly human beings into kidnappers, ritualists, 419ners, yahoo yahoo, pick pockets, corrupt, witches and wizards, militants, oil bunkerers, pirates, pr0stitutes, terrorists etc etc

perhaps you can tell me what sort of mentality drives the nigerian,huh? I am just curious,huh? grin

2 Likes

Re: Aluko, Boateng Launch $500m African Development Fund by oladapolif: 8:19pm On Oct 04, 2013
Nonybb: Ghanaians are knwn to be POOR. Who dash that Boateng some money. Oh i forgot he is a british-born

You Igbos are the problem of everywhere, this Ghanians are still better than una, una love tribal online wars, now you are shooting at Ghanians again, I f-ing hates igbos....

5 Likes

Re: Aluko, Boateng Launch $500m African Development Fund by Tonylyte(m): 8:21pm On Oct 04, 2013
Fuelish: the whole world has often wondered the kind of mentality you and brethren have. the mentality that turns supposedly human beings into kidnappers, ritualists, 419ners, yahoo yahoo, pick pockets, corrupt, witches and wizards, militants, oil bunkerers, pirates, pr0stitutes, terrorists etc etc

perhaps you can tell me what sort of mentality drives the nigerian,huh? I am just curious,huh? grin

hahahahaha, gaynaian dude, u stil crying here....lemme reply you ones again, i tink it'll help u more, maybe the gaynaian gvt would gv u one plot of land in tema, 4 been privilleged to talk to a nigerian......

1 Like

Re: Aluko, Boateng Launch $500m African Development Fund by Tonylyte(m): 8:28pm On Oct 04, 2013
oladapolif:

You Igbos are the problem of everywhere, this Ghanians are still better than una, una love tribal online wars, now you are shooting at Ghanians again, I f-ing hates igbos....
mumu, stop deceiving dose poor gaynaians. 500gaynaians cnt be equal to one nigerian.......my shop in main mkt is richer than gaynaian economy.......

1 Like

Re: Aluko, Boateng Launch $500m African Development Fund by dozai: 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2013
Hmmmmm who go dey in charge of this money??
Re: Aluko, Boateng Launch $500m African Development Fund by Fuelish: 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2013
oladapolif:

yesooooo I agree. the igbos are indeed the biggest problem in nigeria. you guys should do something about them ooooh heard they even want to be president sef,huh? can you imagine. they will sell what is left of your country oooooh chei, ndigbo and moni grin

1 Like

Re: Aluko, Boateng Launch $500m African Development Fund by sCun: 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2013
Fuelish: yesooooo I agree. the igbos are indeed the biggest problem in nigeria. you guys should do something about them ooooh heard they even want to be president sef,huh? can you imagine. they will sell what is left of your country oooooh chei, ndigbo and moni grin
hahaha you think this will get you any support? You are wasting your time. The last time I checked it wasn't Igbos who fuckèd your mum In Nigeria and ended up chasing her out.
Re: Aluko, Boateng Launch $500m African Development Fund by sCun: 9:44pm On Oct 04, 2013
^^^while you are pondering on that, think of what you can contribute to get Gayna independent. How can a country that has gold, cocoa, diamond, copper etc still depend on foreign donors for 50% of its budget? No wonder your white masters keep tossing you around. Yesterday they sneezed and the whole of Gayna caught cold hahahaha
Re: Aluko, Boateng Launch $500m African Development Fund by sCun: 11:03pm On Oct 04, 2013
Fuelish:
So sad cool angry embarassed

You keep writing this, you don't need to remind us of your sadness, it's obvious. Come back and talk to me when Gayna becomes independent.
Re: Aluko, Boateng Launch $500m African Development Fund by oladapolif: 11:08pm On Oct 04, 2013
Scun: hahaha you think this will get you any support? You are wasting your time. The last time I checked it wasn't Igbos who fuckèd your mum In Nigeria and ended up chasing her out.

stwupid support from who? I am saying my mind, cos I am damn tired of you Igbos, support from few Ghanians or what? I stated, I hate igbos and I repeat I hate igbos with passion, cos you are shooting at people who never started online war with you, the man Kola is Yoruba and that the stwupid igbo say all Ghanians are born poor, If any Ghanians are here, We Yoruba dont hate Ghanians, remember stwupid igbos are the one who turn this post up side down, its in their blood... Awon oloribukuru

1 Like

Re: Aluko, Boateng Launch $500m African Development Fund by sCun: 11:22pm On Oct 04, 2013
oladapolif:

stwupid support from who? I am saying my mind, cos I am damn tired of you Igbos, support from few Ghanians or what? I stated, I hate igbos and I repeat I hate igbos with passion, cos you are shooting at people who never started online war with you, the man Kola is Yoruba and that the stwupid igbo say all Ghanians are born poor, If any Ghanians are here, We Yoruba dont hate Ghanians, remember stwupid igbos are the one who turn this post up side down, its in their blood... Awon oloribukuru
The post you quoted wasn't even meant for you. Stop deceiving yourself you might just be another Gaynaian who knows? Park one side abeg
Re: Aluko, Boateng Launch $500m African Development Fund by Fuelish: 11:28pm On Oct 04, 2013
oladapolif:

Yorubas have lived in Ghana for many many years without problems with Ghanaians. in recent years that igbos started coming to Ghana that was when we started hearing all the bad bad stuff about nigerians in Ghana. Yorubas know how to adapt to every society they settle in, but an Igbo comes to your country and wants to dictate how you should run things. they turned the recent order barring all foregners from retail trading into a nigerian thing. they were making noise claiming Ghana was closing nigerians shops, whereas the order applied to all non-Ghanaians.

On this site, the most fooolish individuals are all igbos- casubaba, collynzo2, red light, rick ross etc are all damn fvcking igbos. utter crap

4 Likes

Re: Aluko, Boateng Launch $500m African Development Fund by kcpragmatik(m): 11:31pm On Oct 04, 2013
Abu Mikey: Mtcheww!!!

See how I rushed to open this thread,thinking it was Sone Aluko and Kevin-prince Boateng angry

Na so trap dey catch bush-meat!
Re: Aluko, Boateng Launch $500m African Development Fund by kcpragmatik(m): 11:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
Fuelish:

I blame the disgusting piece of trash that opened its legs to give birth to a cockroach like you, a retardeed magg0t

you see your problem started at birth. what good can come out of a brain-damaged bigot who got delivered by light from mobile phones? https://www.nairaland.com/1282283/nurses-use-mobile-phone-torchlights#15605877

so sad cool shocked tongue

Ol boy!...yu harsh oo

1 Like

Re: Aluko, Boateng Launch $500m African Development Fund by Tonylyte(m): 11:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
Scun: ^^^while you are pondering on that, think of what you can contribute to get Gayna independent. How can a country that has gold, cocoa, diamond, copper etc still depend on foreign donors for 50% of its budget? No wonder your white masters keep tossing you around. Yesterday they sneezed and the whole of Gayna caught cold hahahaha
lol, dose gayna folks are lazy as.s fellaz. Do u knw wit the scanty population of gayna and her aboundant resources, wit lesser ethnicty, they hav the opportunity to become the best nation africa? Yea, nigerian govt are currupt, thatz the concept that every nigerian is aware of and speaks against. But gaynaians are so contempted wit the way dia politician loot em, that they dnt say anytin abt them....rawling cm all d way 4m germany to kill their brodaz, al in the name of curruptions, and gaynaian folks are worshipin hm lyk god 2day. Do u knw they z curruption in germany? Do u knw that they is stil serious curruption in gayna? Their men are so lazy to cm out publicly and speak against it, just d way they did during the period of colony ,that their women had to leave their duties in the kichen to come out and fight 4 them...as far as am concern, gayna is a women nation, the men there r just they to impregnate d women 4 reproduction purpose.
Re: Aluko, Boateng Launch $500m African Development Fund by Tonylyte(m): 11:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
Scun: ^^^while you are pondering on that, think of what you can contribute to get Gayna independent. How can a country that has gold, cocoa, diamond, copper etc still depend on foreign donors for 50% of its budget? No wonder your white masters keep tossing you around. Yesterday they sneezed and the whole of Gayna caught cold hahahaha
lol, dose gayna folks are lazy as.s fellaz. Do u knw wit the scanty population of gayna and her aboundant resources, wit lesser ethnicty, they hav the opportunity to become the best nation africa? Yea, nigerian govt are currupt, thatz the concept that every nigerian is aware of and speaks against. But gaynaians are so contempted wit the way dia politician loot em, that they dnt say anytin abt them....rawling cm all d way 4m germany to kill their brodaz, al in the name of curruptions, and gaynaian folks are worshipin hm lyk god 2day. Do u knw they z curruption in germany? Do u knw that they is stil serious curruption in gayna? Their men are so lazy to cm out publicly and speak against it, just d way they did during the period of colony ,that their women had to leave their duties in the kichen to come out and fight 4 them...as far as am concern, gayna is a women nation, the men there r just they to impregnate d women 4 reproduction purpose.
Re: Aluko, Boateng Launch $500m African Development Fund by sCun: 11:35pm On Oct 04, 2013
Fuelish: Yorubas have lived in Ghana for many many years without problems with Ghanaians. in recent years that igbos started coming to Ghana that was when we started hearing all the bad bad stuff about nigerians in Ghana. Yorubas know how to adapt to every society they settle in, but an Igbo comes to your country and wants to dictate how you should run things. they turned the recent order barring all foregners from retail trading into a nigerian thing. they were making noise claiming Ghana was closing nigerians shops, whereas the order applied to all non-Ghanaians.

On this site, the most fooolish individuals are all igbos- casubaba, collynzo2, red light, rick ross etc are all damn fvcking igbos. utter crap

This would have been very funny if there weren't heavily contradicting facts to oppose it. Gaynaians chased Yorubas out of Gayna in the 60's and 70's when they thought they were dominating them in business, Yorubas chased Gaynaians out of Nigeria in the 80's for the same thing and you want to pretend you love each other? This won't get you anywhere. I am sure your mum was among those whose husbands hired out for prostitution back then in Lagos. She was fûcked left right and center by Yorubas, who later beat her and chased her out.
Re: Aluko, Boateng Launch $500m African Development Fund by manny4life(m): 11:36pm On Oct 04, 2013
Una still dey here they argue? Anyway as for me, it's not worth it.

1 Like

Re: Aluko, Boateng Launch $500m African Development Fund by sCun: 11:38pm On Oct 04, 2013
Leave Igbos alone! They weren't the ones who fûcked, beat and chased your Mum out of Nigeria. You can't turn this to an Igbo/Yoruba stuff, I will concenterate on slamming Gayna.
Re: Aluko, Boateng Launch $500m African Development Fund by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 04, 2013
Scun: This would have been very funny if there weren't heavily contradicting facts to oppose it. Gaynaians chased Yorubas out of Gayna in the 60's and 70's when they thought they were dominating them in business, Yorubas chased Gaynaians out of Nigeria in the 80's for the same thing and you want to pretend you love each othe? This won't gey you anywhere. I am sure your mum was among those whose husbands hired out for prostitution back then in Lagos. She was fûcked left right and center by Yorubas, who later beat her and chased her out.
And so what? Who cares what happens in the 80's and 70's. You keep bringing must go yet it did not even affect you. Ghanaians do not have a problem with Yorubas. I find them respectful and peaceful. Very nice people. We are in 2013 already. get over it
Re: Aluko, Boateng Launch $500m African Development Fund by kcpragmatik(m): 11:41pm On Oct 04, 2013
Scun: This would have been very funny if there weren't heavily contradicting facts to oppose it. Gaynaians chased Yorubas out of Gayna in the 60's and 70's when they thought they were dominating them in business, Yorubas chased Gaynaians out of Nigeria in the 80's for the same thing and you want to pretend you love each othe? This won't gey you anywhere. I am sure your mum was among those whose husbands hired out for prostitution back then in Lagos. She was fûcked left right and center by Yorubas, who later beat her and chased her out.

Haba na...see d kind talk wey yu dey talk for mouth sef!.... atleast yu for talk say him mu.msy na common hustler for Ayilara...
Re: Aluko, Boateng Launch $500m African Development Fund by K4: 11:41pm On Oct 04, 2013
Tonylyte:
wetin u dey yarn sef? abi na igbo u dey talk? abegi speak English o jare make a kukuma give you another dirty slap for that your ugly bokolo head, back to reality, eediot! u go school sef?

1 Like

Re: Aluko, Boateng Launch $500m African Development Fund by sCun: 11:43pm On Oct 04, 2013
Miss_3v3: And so what? Who cares what happens in the 80's and 70's. You keep bringing must go yet it did not even affect you. Ghanaians do not have a problem with Yorubas. I find them respectful and peaceful. Very nice people. We are in 2013 already. get over it
Are you sure? All the bitterness you guys have still dates back to those events. I have a lot of things to say about what Yorubas feel about Gaynaians but I'll stick to bashing Gayna for now. Your plans won't work.
Re: Aluko, Boateng Launch $500m African Development Fund by manny4life(m): 11:44pm On Oct 04, 2013
kcpragmatik:

Haba na...see d kind talk wey yu dey talk for mouth sef!.... atleast yu for talk say him mu.msy na common hustler for Ayilara...

Lol, this is why engaging in insult is not good... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Aluko, Boateng Launch $500m African Development Fund by oladapolif: 11:44pm On Oct 04, 2013
Fuelish: Yorubas have lived in Ghana for many many years without problems with Ghanaians. in recent years that igbos started coming to Ghana that was when we started hearing all the bad bad stuff about nigerians in Ghana. Yorubas know how to adapt to every society they settle in, but an Igbo comes to your country and wants to dictate how you should run things. they turned the recent order barring all foregners from retail trading into a nigerian thing. they were making noise claiming Ghana was closing nigerians shops, whereas the order applied to all non-Ghanaians.

Abeg no vex, I understand you, they will soon claim they develop your country for una now, they are the dumbest of all Tribe after Hausa in Nigeria, they must have been importing their brodas from their village to be sleeping inside the shops in Ghana too and modern slavery, I know them so well and its so easy for me to understand u, when its comes to those animals, Them no dey go school and few ones wey go school, are still very stwupid, on behalf of Yoruba Nairalanders, No vex... We can feel your pain.. but if una get cage, put them inside cage for Ghana, cos they are animals in human form

2 Likes

Re: Aluko, Boateng Launch $500m African Development Fund by Tonylyte(m): 11:44pm On Oct 04, 2013
oladapolif:

you hate igbos? Hahahaha y'd beta leave the wrld, cos they r everywhere, they are the okrika u wear in gayna, the food you eat, they run the economy of ghana, am sure u knw y.vonne nelson' mother-a gaynaian was bl.eeped by an ibo man?......so kill yaself and burry yaself....

1 Like

Re: Aluko, Boateng Launch $500m African Development Fund by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 04, 2013
Scun: Are you sure? All the bitterness you guys have still dates back to those events. I have a lot of things to say about what Yorubas feel about Gaynaians but I'll stick to bashing Gayna for now. Your plans won't work.
No i don't have bitterness. Ghana must go did not even affect me. It's childish and stupid. If anyone seems bitter its you. I really do not give 2fuks what you have to say about how you think others feel about us. It does not and will not change a damn thing. Keep on bashing Ghana. Something has to make you feel better about yourself. cool wink

1 Like

Re: Aluko, Boateng Launch $500m African Development Fund by kcpragmatik(m): 11:46pm On Oct 04, 2013
manny4life:

Lol, this is why engaging in insult is not good... cheesy cheesy cheesy

wetin yu engage d insult with??...gold ring?? grin
Re: Aluko, Boateng Launch $500m African Development Fund by manny4life(m): 11:46pm On Oct 04, 2013
oladapolif:

Abeg no vex, I understand you, they will soon claim they develop your country for una now, they are the dumbest of all Tribe after Hausa in Nigeria, they must have been importing their brodas from their village to be sleeping inside the shops in Ghana too and modern slavery, I know them so well and its so easy for me to understand u, when its comes to those animals, Them no dey go school and few ones wey go school, are still very stwupid, on behalf of Yoruba Nairalanders, No vex... We can feel your pain.. but if una get cage, put them inside cage for Ghana, cos they are animals in human form

Lol, apparently you sound hateful and spiteful, whatever Igbo man dissed your family, may God bless him.. Continue hating, you can align with them, na u go tire..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See This Modern 4bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design For 50 X 100ft Land / China Plans Investments In Cross River / What’s The Best Investing Advice You’ve Ever Received?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.