Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Aluko, Boateng Launch $500m African Development Fund - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Aluko, Boateng Launch $500m African Development Fund (16776 Views)

Have You Invested In Firstbank Money Market Fund? Share Your Experience / Photonews: Pension Fund 'thieves' Arraigned In Abuja / Nigeria’s $500m Eurobond Yield More Than Ghana’s,jp Morgan Implies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aluko, Boateng Launch $500m African Development Fund by damilolaluv(f): 12:18am On Oct 05, 2013
modified

1 Like

Re: Aluko, Boateng Launch $500m African Development Fund by oladapolif: 12:19am On Oct 05, 2013
Scun: No wonder you love Gaynaians so much, na dem dey sell puff puff.

Yes I love them, cos they are developing. SHey yo papa no like puff puff....
Re: Aluko, Boateng Launch $500m African Development Fund by kcpragmatik(m): 12:20am On Oct 05, 2013
damilola_luv: You can see the igbos from their comments. Thats how they behave everywhere and thats just how they are. It's in their blood.

Your post stinks like yu've got halitosis in real-life!!!....ode!
Re: Aluko, Boateng Launch $500m African Development Fund by manny4life(m): 12:20am On Oct 05, 2013
K4: another clueless, bombastic Igbo,huh?

tell me, who will like to have a 419ner, yahoo yahoo,pick pocket, ritualist-otokoto, wizard, militant, oil bunkerer, love-vendor, pirate or terrorist for a friend? deluded lunatic grin hahahaha

You'd wish you had my attention, unfortunately my attention is worth a million $$$, you ain't worth it man...Deuces.

2 Likes

Re: Aluko, Boateng Launch $500m African Development Fund by sCun: 12:21am On Oct 05, 2013
oladapolif:

is that what the ones in Canada told you? Hahaha ORAL DEVELOPMENT.
Re: Aluko, Boateng Launch $500m African Development Fund by damilolaluv(f): 12:21am On Oct 05, 2013
kcpragmatik:

Your post stinks like yu've got halitosis in real-life!!!....ode!
And am supposed to care what you say or think?
Re: Aluko, Boateng Launch $500m African Development Fund by manny4life(m): 12:22am On Oct 05, 2013
oladapolif:

You love them, so what are you waiting on, move to Ghana na...lls

Abeg, you people should form your alliance, no shaking to the SE.
Re: Aluko, Boateng Launch $500m African Development Fund by sCun: 12:24am On Oct 05, 2013
manny4life:

You'd wish you had my attention, unfortunately my attention is worth a million $$$, you ain't worth it man...Deuces.
These people live off arguing with Nigerians online, it makes them feel relevant. I am sure he is boasting to his siblings or whoever right now telling them how Nigerians are interacting with him.
I am a philanthropist, I like making people happy

2 Likes

Re: Aluko, Boateng Launch $500m African Development Fund by oladapolif: 12:28am On Oct 05, 2013
manny4life:

You love them, so what are you waiting on, move to Ghana na...lls

Abeg, you people should form your alliance, no shaking to the SE.

I am not moving to Ghana, Never... I am Nigerian-Canadian, If i want to reside somewhere... Lagos or Abeokuta cos thats my home... I praying make Biafras leave sef, thats my prayer every morning... i cant wait to wake up to that
Re: Aluko, Boateng Launch $500m African Development Fund by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 05, 2013
Please my Ghana bros it's enough okay. Please leave this thread. Stop stooping to a low level too. I have come to realise that it's always the same people starting this ish and it's better to just ignore them. So I'm begging you please stop and let it go. Let those who want to hate hate. Those who want to talk rubbish talk. After all their opinions do not matter. Honestly this is very childish
Re: Aluko, Boateng Launch $500m African Development Fund by sCun: 12:31am On Oct 05, 2013
Please where are the tough Gaynaians? What we have here right now are weak trannies. I better go to bed if you fools have nothing better to offer.
Re: Aluko, Boateng Launch $500m African Development Fund by K4: 12:33am On Oct 05, 2013
Scun: Please where are the tough Gaynaians? What we have here right now are weak trannies. I better go to bed if you fools have nothing better to offer.
bark no bite. my dog has more sense than you!

hahahahaha I will continue to flog you like a rented mule, modafaka!

just warming up grin a perfect storm -category 5 Hurricane is underway,fooooooooooooooooooool
Re: Aluko, Boateng Launch $500m African Development Fund by kcpragmatik(m): 12:36am On Oct 05, 2013
Finally... Don't think I can stop being an igbo-man.....SO HELP ME GOD!!!

1 Like

Re: Aluko, Boateng Launch $500m African Development Fund by oladapolif: 12:36am On Oct 05, 2013
Miss_3v3: Please my Ghana bros it's enough okay. Please leave this thread. Stop stooping to a low level too. I have come to realise that it's always the same people starting this ish and it's better to just ignore them. So I'm begging you please stop and let it go. Let those who want to hate hate. Those who want to talk rubbish talk. After all their opinions do not matter. Honestly this is very childish

Thank U for your post, Please Ghanians, we Nigerians/Yorubas are your brother, We dont start bullshitting online, please Know that.... As for me, I am reporting this thread to Seun, so that he can shut it down from the mumu igbos who love spoil Nigerian name and attack other people for no reason, even the Kola man is not igbo, he is Yoruba..

1 Like

Re: Aluko, Boateng Launch $500m African Development Fund by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 05, 2013
Scun: Please where are the tough Gaynaians? What we have here right now are weak trannies. I better go to bed if you fools have nothing better to offer.
Best thing you have said all night.

Proverbs 29:20
"Do you see a man who is hasty in his words? There is more hope for a fool than for him" . Goodnight

1 Like

Re: Aluko, Boateng Launch $500m African Development Fund by achimotan(m): 12:42am On Oct 05, 2013
2 african brothers saw the need to raise funds for the advancement of africa,instead of commending them some bigots just started spewing trash against ghanaians

1 Like

Re: Aluko, Boateng Launch $500m African Development Fund by K4: 12:42am On Oct 05, 2013
kcpragmatik: Finally... Don't think I can stop being an igbo-man.....SO HELP ME GOD!!!

yes, you need God's help. being an igbo is indeed a curse. you are drug traffickers and barons, gay, run baby factories, armed robbers and kidnappers

1 Like

Re: Aluko, Boateng Launch $500m African Development Fund by sCun: 12:43am On Oct 05, 2013
K4: bark no bite. my dog has more sense than you!

hahahahaha I will continue to flog you like a rented mule, modafaka!

just warming up grin a perfect storm -category 5 Hurricane is underway,fooooooooooooooooooool
Living the dream right? Interacting with a Nigerian. I am so happy for you.
Re: Aluko, Boateng Launch $500m African Development Fund by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 05, 2013
K4 its okay Aba
Re: Aluko, Boateng Launch $500m African Development Fund by kcpragmatik(m): 12:46am On Oct 05, 2013
K4:

yes, you need God's help. being an igbo is indeed a curse. you are drug traffickers and barons, gay, run baby factories, armed robbers and kidnappers

We can be everything but not the bolded.... but even if we're gay... I bet you, Yo.rub.a guyz would be screwed for stipends!

1 Like

Re: Aluko, Boateng Launch $500m African Development Fund by K4: 12:48am On Oct 05, 2013
Scun: Living the dream right? Interacting with a Nigerian. I am so happy for you.
interacting with a 419ner, yahoo yahoo, ritualist, witches and wizards, criminals, robbers, pirates, pimps and terrorists is your idea of fun,huh? well, coming from a nigerian with a crime-infested brain,(is there any brain in that round thing resting on his neck sef) I am not surprised oooo grin
Re: Aluko, Boateng Launch $500m African Development Fund by sCun: 12:51am On Oct 05, 2013
K4: interacting with a 419ner, yahoo yahoo, ritualist, witches and wizards, criminals, robbers, pirates, pimps and terrorists is your idea of fun,huh? well, coming from a nigerian with a crime-infested brain,(is there any brain in that round thing resting on his neck sef) I am not surprised oooo grin
Enjoy the attention while it lasts, make sure you bookmark this page so that you can always use it to boast to your brothers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See This Modern 4bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design For 50 X 100ft Land / China Plans Investments In Cross River / What’s The Best Investing Advice You’ve Ever Received?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.