Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Any Producer And Arranger In The House - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Any Producer And Arranger In The House (630 Views)

Where Can I Get A Good Producer And Affordable Studio Around Unilag? / Trend For Music Producer, And Aspiring Music Producer / Music Producer ID Cabasa Is Now A Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Producer And Arranger In The House by youngmayor(m): 2:43pm On Jun 28, 2008
whts up nairalanders , would like to relate with any producer in the house preferably in unilag or yabatec or close to akoka yaba, written up to 40 classic songs but need a producer to work things out for me , we could form a group, ive got 2 laptops and good sound systems, holla back with ur number or email
Re: Any Producer And Arranger In The House by smartsoft(m): 6:12pm On Jun 28, 2008
is ur song gospel ?
Re: Any Producer And Arranger In The House by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 28, 2008
YOUNG MAYOR WAT UP?
I
Re: Any Producer And Arranger In The House by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 28, 2008
YOUNG MAYOR WAT UP?
YOU'VE GOT YOURSELF A PRODUCER.TRUTH BE TOLD AM IN A GROUP ALREADY AND I RUN MY OWN STUDIO @ AVIATION ESTATE OFF INTL AIRPORT ROAD,LAGOS.WE COULD HOOK U UP WITH THE BEST HIP HOP,R$B,RAGGAE ETC BEATS U COULD EVER WISH FOR.MY STUDIO IS CALLED PHAT WALL STUDIO AND OUR PRICES ARE THE FAIREST  AROUND. MY GROUP IS CALLED M.I.P,HEARD OF EM?NO.1 ON THE CHANNEL O COUNTDOWN FOR MONTHS.HOLA AT ME IF U NEED 2.08033422206.

PEACE BRO.

DOUBLE SIX.

(1) (Reply)

Attn: Question For The Mods / Kcpresh Album Release / HACKING 222

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.