Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,430 members, 7,850,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:57 PM

The Breeze Of Loneliness, Why Etisalat Should Know The Writer! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Breeze Of Loneliness, Why Etisalat Should Know The Writer! (551 Views)

Checkout What Breeze Did To This Lady Having A Photoshoot On Lekki Toll Bridge / Photo From Olamide Etisalat Should Leavetrashforlawma / 2face Speaks On Kissing Another Woman - 'Know The Truth & It Shall Set You Free' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Breeze Of Loneliness, Why Etisalat Should Know The Writer! by clysta(f): 5:23pm On Oct 03, 2013
Okay folks! After Etisalat finished launching their flash fiction literature, hell went loose as many writers all over africa sent their stories, as a warri pikin wey no dey carry last, I decided to go through most of the stories there. Some were intriguing, others boring. But seriously there was a story that captured my heart and I think u'll love to read it too and vote for that awesome write. Here's the link. http://etisalatprize.com/the-breeze-of-loneliness/ Enjoy!

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To The Upcoming Artiste / I'd Love To Have Genevieve As My Wife' - D'banj Says In New Interview / OLAMIDE Release An Artwork For His Soon To Drop Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.