Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors (107786 Views)

Fatal Accident Along Benin Highway,scores Of Passengers Feared Dead.graphic Pics / The Types Of Passengers In Airline / Election: FCT Parks Witness Heavy Flow Of Passengers (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by coretechng1(m): 6:53pm On Oct 03, 2013
May their souls rest in peace.I wish the survivors quick recovery.
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by dafoly: 6:53pm On Oct 03, 2013
i heard from a source in d hospital on a radio interview dat 7 pple survived, why re dey nw sayin 5?
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by Hearme(m): 6:54pm On Oct 03, 2013
gratiaeo:
Forgive me immediately i saw that name vex nearly kill me.
Why person go carry plane give aboki with all this news of suicide bombing and boko haram. Smh to Nigeria

Only fools talk like you guys. Is it only abokis that bear the name Yakubu ( Jacob). How many Muslims bear that name? Even if he's an aboki what grants you guys the audacity to question is hard earn professional qualification even at death. Respect your self and speak positive. RIP to the dead and quick recovery for the survivors. I pray God grant grace to the families of those dead and injured to bear the loss and see through the injured.

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by limanmohammed6: 6:54pm On Oct 03, 2013
Smooyis: May God hav mercy on their souls. And grant d survivor quick recovery.
May thier soul R.I.P
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by gratiaeo(m): 6:54pm On Oct 03, 2013
Nwogbe:
Funny buh true. Their speed na die
Infact na suicide them commit no bi plane crash
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by nerodenero: 6:55pm On Oct 03, 2013
Haywhymido: Rest in peace to d dead. Pls, mr jonah stop d importation of tokunbo planes also.
Part of the reason he is planning to ban tokunbo cars.
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 03, 2013
Is their no goodnews today?
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 03, 2013
Bossforeva: Is their no goodnews today?
grin Beverly Osu made a magazine frontpage.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by nerodenero: 6:59pm On Oct 03, 2013
gratiaeo:
And you expect plane flown by this names above not crash?
Plane flown by aboki, You don enter aboki Okada before?
Your brain needs formatting.Booting is necessary

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by Hearme(m): 7:00pm On Oct 03, 2013

May be this one;
ASUU calls off strike
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by kwaraauto: 7:00pm On Oct 03, 2013
eagle,eye:
who those calling Gbenga Obasanjo?
. Gbagaun

1 Like

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by nerodenero: 7:01pm On Oct 03, 2013
Goodnews aint the news,bad news is the news and sells faster.
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by Cutepessy(m): 7:02pm On Oct 03, 2013
Rip to d dead ... Doh____________

God take control.
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by Livinusc(m): 7:05pm On Oct 03, 2013
But dis Igbo people dat involved how come?
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by olanre12(m): 7:06pm On Oct 03, 2013
this is so sad o, anyway God knw why,may thier soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by 3Dimension: 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2013
Aren't they supposed to be 20 members on board excluding the crew? I doubt the authenticity of this report.

Earlier we heard 11 dead six survived. Making 17

From the above list we can see 4 survived and 20 on board (crew inclu)

The initial report said 20 onbard plus 7 crww making 27.

I think we need to see what the manifest read
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by MistadeRegal(m): 7:08pm On Oct 03, 2013
Yungwizzzy:

[size=17]oh boy na till only you oooo [/size]
Till you and who?
Do you know where they are after death?
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by Saintogokeyaho: 7:08pm On Oct 03, 2013
RIP to d dead.What a pathectic story on this faithful day.
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by Livinusc(m): 7:09pm On Oct 03, 2013
BrAkingNews: [img]http://2.bp..com/-4QjFDPMCQvk/Uk2cpnVIpSI/AAAAAAAAyXk/Zv6Q83Mrn1c/s400/plane.jpg[/img]

5 people out of the 27 people on board survived. See the list of passengers and those who survived below according to thenationonlineng.net. Sad!

Passengers

Feyi Agagu

Femi Akinsanya

Akintunde Joseph

Akeem Akintunde

Tunji Okusanya

Chijioke Duru

Kingsley Amaechi

Deji Afolabi

Mrs. E.O. Alabi

Daji Bernard

Deji Falae

Samson Hassan

Olatunji Okusanya

Crew members
Capt. Yakubu

Flight officer Oyinlola

Engr. Saroh Elaiye

Flight dispatcher Ibrahim

Mr. Felix Tatoye

Cabin attendant Owolabi

Cabin attendant Samson.

The survivors are;

1. Agagu Feyi - Survivor
2. Akintunde Taiwo - Survivor
3. Akintunde Akeem - Survivor
4. Akinsanya Femi - Survivor
5. Unknown male - Survivor

For more latest news updates and gists visits http://www.newsinigeria..com
But i c 25 pessengers here instead of 30 where ar d rest??.
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by nwa4me(f): 7:10pm On Oct 03, 2013
So so painful
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by MeAboki(m): 7:12pm On Oct 03, 2013
gratiaeo:
And you expect plane flown by this names above not crash?
Plane flown by aboki, You don enter aboki Okada before?

God have mercy, see monkey wey escape bush dey talk, didn't your mama teach you not to discriminate?
After all, she didn't discriminate between aboki and other pricks when she was doing her runs along Abuja Hilton.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by Olajumokeibk(f): 7:13pm On Oct 03, 2013
Please before you mourn those who died in the plane crash, mourn those who equally died in various auto crash accross the country and those who have been dying as a result of the doctors strikes and those who have died through boko haram bombings... Don't make it look like those who died through plane crash are more special or dying via plane crash is a better way to die.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by Archildao: 7:13pm On Oct 03, 2013
Abi dat unknown person na stowaway?
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by santos247(m): 7:14pm On Oct 03, 2013
Belele a o na Bonono.RIP to the deceased&may God heal all broken hearts
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by victokafor(m): 7:16pm On Oct 03, 2013
Oh Fela's song..now I remember, Deady body geti accident YeeeePAAA..Confusion break Bone uuu YeeePaaaa.. na double wahala for Deady body and the owner of Deady body....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) / This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish / Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.