Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Please Where Can I Learn Graphic Design And 3D Animation - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Please Where Can I Learn Graphic Design And 3D Animation (2681 Views)

Freelance Architectural visualisation 2D and 3D / Learn Graphic Design For FREE / I Want To Learn Graphic Design And 3d Animation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Where Can I Learn Graphic Design And 3D Animation by benkings(m): 6:18pm On Oct 03, 2013
please where can i learn graphic desiqn and 3D animation plus am a novice ,dnt even know how to qo bout it on my own.....pls i need direction and suqqestion of places where i can learn qraphic desiqn and 3D animation...thanks
Re: Please Where Can I Learn Graphic Design And 3D Animation by stanogb(m): 7:06pm On Oct 03, 2013
i am a computer instructor in owerri, imo state presently. If you are close you can email me (stany8k at gmail.com) but i can also teach you online.

My drawing...

1 Like

Re: Please Where Can I Learn Graphic Design And 3D Animation by obisage(m): 8:59am On Oct 04, 2013
If u stay in Lagos call me 08032642336,
I will teach u all u need to know
Re: Please Where Can I Learn Graphic Design And 3D Animation by Donald3d(m): 6:06pm On Oct 05, 2013
i am a 3d and visual effects artist i use the following
softwares 3d max,maya,zbrush,after effects,adobe premiere and so many
others (too many to mention here) i have been working in the
multimedia industry for about 5 years now.my name is donald my number
is 08062851878 hope to hear from you soon.There it is one of my WORKS!!! In the picture below.I also train people at an affordable price

1 Share

Re: Please Where Can I Learn Graphic Design And 3D Animation by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 06, 2013
you could learn it from the comfort of your own home.

1. download "blender" from www.blender.org
2. go through the tutorials on the "tutorials" section of the website.
3. Set a project for yourself
4. Post your work on forums ...like Nairaland.com and listen to other people's opinions even though half of them dont know what they are talking about.

(if you are on whatsapp, contact me on 08099764693 and I could give you some pointers)
Re: Please Where Can I Learn Graphic Design And 3D Animation by prof800(m): 2:45am On Oct 07, 2013
OP..I wish you the best in your endeavors.
Re: Please Where Can I Learn Graphic Design And 3D Animation by Zeduks(m): 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
@ Stany, pls can you sms me so that I can call u. I'm also interested in what u can offer.
Re: Please Where Can I Learn Graphic Design And 3D Animation by novelphotos: 2:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
Want to learn Graphic design using photoshop, corel draw, Adobe illustrator and 3D character Animation, we also offer video editing training with the use of Adobe premium pro and After effect for all this and more at affordable price call 08077416539

Re: Please Where Can I Learn Graphic Design And 3D Animation by Gmajor(m): 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2016
stanogb:
i am a computer instructor in owerri, imo state presently. If you are close you can email me (stany8k at gmail.com) but i can also teach you online.

My drawing...
hello ?
Re: Please Where Can I Learn Graphic Design And 3D Animation by Alhajipablo(m): 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
novelphotos:
Want to learn Graphic design using photoshop, corel draw, Adobe illustrator and 3D character Animation, we also offer video editing training with the use of Adobe premium pro and After effect for all this and more at affordable price call 08077416539
Is this offer still available? Is it affordable also?
Re: Please Where Can I Learn Graphic Design And 3D Animation by Gmajor(m): 5:23pm On Dec 16, 2016
novelphotos:
I'm in owerri. where are you?

(1) (Reply)

My Artworks In 2016. Please Rate Them / How To Download Youtube Videos For Free / 15 People Who Ruined These Statues In The Best Possible Ways (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.