Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Obi On A Spending Spree - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi On A Spending Spree (2796 Views)

Mdas Spending Spree, Does Buhari Know? / Gov. Elect Abiola Ajimobi's Daughter, Bisola On Spending Spree! / Amnesty Bazaar: Militants On Spending Spree! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi On A Spending Spree by ACM10: 1:53pm On Oct 04, 2013
Clerverly:

Okirikiri ka a na agba ukwu ose ma a naghi ari ya elu. You remind me of our Age Grade dancing days. grin

A rapu ute zoba ani, nkita anyuo nsi na ute( I don't know the context you may want it here, it varies)

Sorry, a rapu ani zoba ute. . .
Re: Obi On A Spending Spree by pazienza(m): 1:54pm On Oct 04, 2013
Igbos though act individually,but because of the core values that make us Igbos, you find out that even as individuals,we tend to have same goals and interests,which binds us as one group,and gives an external observer the feeling that Igbos are acting act an agenda,they sat in a meeting and delibrated on.

We can always spot a non Igbo,when those genetically and culturally imprinted values are found lacking in those impostors.
Re: Obi On A Spending Spree by Clerverly: 1:57pm On Oct 04, 2013
ACM10:

Give it a break! Your lame explanation don't convince my dog. You are as Igbo as Alj harem. Point to any sane Igbo man that professes his love for Eko ile when he mocks his tribe. Pls spare us your epistle.

Complete the popular adage of our people as stated by Controversy.

Then complete these ones too. . .

Egwu a dighi atu afo. . .

A rapu ute zoba ani. . .

Okirikiri ka a na agba ukwu ose. . .

Oya grin grin grin

Eko ilee mocks PDP, if you happened to be a member of PDP or the PDP extension APGA, I don't give a damn!
Re: Obi On A Spending Spree by pazienza(m): 2:02pm On Oct 04, 2013
People like Orinkla (who even though yoruba knows how to speak and write Igbo,probably because he had spent years in umuahia) will always trigger an alert on any igbo man,cause he lacks those igbo values, same with Okija juju(aka truck pusher) who is an Ogba man,will always trigger off those non Igbo alert,as he obviously lack those values. Abagworo an Igbo-ikwerre hybrid is always living on the edge between. pro Igbo and neutral party.

Cleverly is not an Igbo,i can bet my two testes on that, now that he is on my radar,it's only a matter of time before i catch him, like i did to orinkila yesterday. *grins*

1 Like

Re: Obi On A Spending Spree by Ngwakwe: 2:07pm On Oct 04, 2013
Are you people still discussing Cleverly (personality) instead of the merits and demerits of the topic of this thread (Ideas).

He has already proved beyond every reasonable doubt that he is Igbo and has stated his believes, principles and reasons .
Re: Obi On A Spending Spree by pazienza(m): 2:10pm On Oct 04, 2013
Ngwakwe: Are you people still discussing Cleverly (personality) instead of the merits and demerits of the topic of this thread (Ideas).

He has already proved beyond every reasonable doubt that he is Igbo and has stated his believes, principles and reasons .

It's important we separate the lion from the sheep, he is free to comment and say his opinions, but he is not free to do so wearing an igbo masquarade when we know he isn't igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Obi On A Spending Spree by Clerverly: 2:41pm On Oct 04, 2013
ACM10:

Sorry, a rapu ani zoba ute. . .

ACM10,
Hapu m aka, ubochi nta ka anyi chuo na owelle nchi. There is nothing to prove to you any more. I painstakingly took the time today to disabuse my geniune and large hearted Igbo brethren's mind, that I am igbo and one of them but don't just like the way we play our politics always aligning with the powers at the center not just because of GEJ. That we need our own political identity, you don't do that by always not wanting upset the apple cart. I am a strong advocate of the Igbos being in the opposition for once, if not for anything, to send a strong message to the rest of the country, it is no longer business as usual. PDP has not benefitted Ndigbo, and will never except for some few political appointees here and there.

So going forward, if you want to abuse me, do that with the mindset that I am Igbo and I would welcome that, I don't need to disguise before posting my views. Ala Igbo Must Be free from PDP.

Thanks everyone! I sign off. Let me go fish for insincere9gerian

1 Like

Re: Obi On A Spending Spree by Clerverly: 2:51pm On Oct 04, 2013
pazienza: People like Orinkla (who even though yoruba knows how to speak and write Igbo,probably because he had spent years in umuahia) will always trigger an alert on any igbo man,cause he lacks those igbo values, same with Okija juju(aka truck pusher) who is an Ogba man,will always trigger off those non Igbo alert,as he obviously lack those values. Abagworo an Igbo-ikwerre hybrid is always living on the edge between. pro Igbo and neutral party.

Cleverly is not an Igbo,i can bet my two testes on that, now that he is on my radar,it's only a matter of time before i catch him, like i did to orinkila yesterday. *grins*

Eze Igbo gburu gburu!!! Papa Ndi Igbo n'ile, oti mbodombo 1 of Igbo Land! The ode akwukwo ndi igbo na Nairaland. Okacha mara 1 of ndi furu efu! Udo diri gi ka I na-banye n'ime nchoputa gi. I mesia wetere m ego nke ruru m.

Clerverly bu onye ofe mmanu! Are you now happy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Qualified To Run Without Certificates - APC / The APC Transition Team Listens As Sambo Tries To Account For The Empty Treasury / Is Nigeria Getting Better Or Worse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.