Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Advice If To Study In HNAUB Or Not - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advice If To Study In HNAUB Or Not (557 Views)

Addressing Hnaub's Accreditation Issue Once And Forever / HNAUB Admission Requirement, Courses, Tuition and Hostel Accomodation Fees. / Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice If To Study In HNAUB Or Not by Usiyaro(m): 7:31pm On Oct 03, 2013
Good day my fellow nairalanders, please my brother is in need of your solemn advice as he wants to study in houdegbe north american university(hnaub) following his recent problem in a nigerian university and dnt no what to do he was advice by his frnd to study in hnaub so he decided to make some research online and he saw so many discouraging info on the school I.e like the school not being acredited by NUC here in nigerian, the school is scam, they dnt hav good structures and condusive environment 4 reading e.t.c his main concern is that he knows there are dozens of nigerians in the school but is the school acredited by nuc? He dnt want to waste years of study in a university and at the end of the day he's deprived the right to serve or to work here in nigeria.
Re: Advice If To Study In HNAUB Or Not by cupid4ig(m): 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2013
Yes the school is accredited by NUC and u should not believe those rubbish post people who have not even bn to benin post everywhere. If u guys have the money to pay for his fees then he should go get the phone asap. Remember they pay every semester and school fees is about 120k depending on the naira exchange rate. I have 2 friends who finished from the school and are currently serving in abuja and ekiti state now. So yes the school is cool.
Re: Advice If To Study In HNAUB Or Not by Usiyaro(m): 9:12pm On Oct 03, 2013
Thats good to know, thank you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / 2013 Campus Face Of Nigeria Click To View More Details. / Funaab First Batch Is Out!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.