Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,739 members, 7,862,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:14 PM

foreigners chillout joint. - Foreign Affairs (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / foreigners chillout joint. (139576 Views)

Zulu King Changes Tone And Calls For End To SA Attacks On Foreigners / South Africans Ignore Appeal, Continue Attacks On Foreigners / We Won't Apologise, Foreigners Are Not Welcome -south Africa King Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by KINGOFJAPAN: 3:54am On Sep 12, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Izimbambo zemvu. Points to you for trying though smiley Are you Nigerian? What does "Etcheeew" mean? Seen that being used a lot in this website.
HISSING... WHAT'S WITH YOU SOUTHIES REGISTERERING ON NL WITH ZA ATTACHED TO YOUR USERNAME
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 5:36am On Sep 12, 2014
KINGOFJAPAN: HISSING... WHAT'S WITH YOU SOUTHIES REGISTERERING ON NL WITH ZA ATTACHED TO YOUR USERNAME

Thank you. "ZA" = Zuid Afrika. Zuid means South.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by iterator25: 6:40am On Sep 12, 2014
KINGOFJAPAN: HISSING... WHAT'S WITH YOU SOUTHIES REGISTERERING ON NL WITH ZA ATTACHED TO YOUR USERNAME
the thing tire me o
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by KINGOFJAPAN: 6:57am On Sep 12, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Thank you. "ZA" = Zuid Afrika. Zuid means South.
HMM "ZUID" THAT'S AFRIKAANS?
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by KINGOFJAPAN: 6:57am On Sep 12, 2014
iterator25: the thing tire me o
ASIN EHN
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 12, 2014
KINGOFJAPAN: HMM "ZUID" THAT'S AFRIKAANS?

Dutch if I'm not mistaken. South in Afrikaans is Suid. Both languages are similar anyway.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 12, 2014
iterator25: the thing tire me o

What thing tires you?
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by KINGOFJAPAN: 8:46am On Sep 12, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Dutch if I'm not mistaken. South in Afrikaans is Suid. Both languages are similar anyway.
I DON'T GET YOU SOUTHIES, YOU HATE NIGERIANS LIKE F**K, BUT YOU STILL REGISTER ON NIGERIAN FORUM
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by KINGOFJAPAN: 8:49am On Sep 12, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

What thing tires you?
ABEG HUMBLEDBYGRACE COME GIVE YOUR "SISTER" ORIENTATION
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 12, 2014
KINGOFJAPAN: ABEG HUMBLEDBYGRACE COME GIVE YOUR "SISTER" ORIENTATION

Orientation on what? You're being too vague.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by KINGOFJAPAN: 9:48am On Sep 12, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:
Orientation on what? You're being too vague.
I'LL TAKE THAT AS A COMPLIMENT
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 12, 2014
KINGOFJAPAN: I'LL TAKE THAT AS A COMPLIMENT

Pffft
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 12, 2014
KINGOFJAPAN: YOU DON'T HATE NIGERIANS EH?? STORY FOR THE GODS

YOU WERE SAYING

YOUR COMMENTS ARE HATE DRIVEN DEAR... AND I'M INDIFFERENT TO Y'ALL SOUTHIES, NO LOVE NO HATE JUST SHEER APATHY

Not going to address all of that. I'm glad we're on the same page on the apathy thing cheesy
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by KINGOFJAPAN: 10:55am On Sep 12, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Not going to address all of that. I'm glad we're on the same page on the apathy thing cheesy
wink
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 12, 2014
KINGOFJAPAN: wink

I'm busy reading the "Blacks are an inferior race: PW Botha" thread. It is making me think, because some of the racist points he made are actually true. Blacks do like fighting each other, hence Africa is what it is today. I'm quite sad to be honest with you. He made that speech in 1985, in 2014 we're still at it. No improvement at all. Africa...*sigh*
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by KINGOFJAPAN: 11:38am On Sep 12, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

I'm busy reading the "Blacks are an inferior race: PW Botha" thread. It is making me think, because some of the racist points he made are actually true. Blacks do like fighting each other, hence Africa is what it is today. I'm quite sad to be honest with you. He made that speech in 1985, in 2014 we're still at it. No improvement at all. Africa...*sigh*
BLACKS FIGHT EACH OTHER SO? WHITES FIGHT EVERY RACE INCLUDING WHITES.... AND WHY WOULD YOU READ A BOOK WRITTEN BY AN IGNORANT RACIST D*CKHEAD?
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
KINGOFJAPAN: BLACKS FIGHT EACH OTHER SO? WHITES FIGHT EVERY RACE INCLUDING WHITES.... AND WHY WOULD YOU READ A BOOK WRITTEN BY AN IGNORANT RACIST D*CKHEAD?

I'm not reading a book, I'm reading a thread/post here on Nairaland. I'm being very objective & detached about his statements. You know, sometimes it is good to see yourself through other people's eyes. Especially when what is being said has an element of truth if one is being honest with themselves.

You say, "blacks fight each other so?". Heartbreaking. Because here on Nairaland people are always yapping about things like zenophobia etc & yet here you are saying "So?". Do you think it's okay when people fight? Never mind.

White fight each other too you're right, but I personally like & go by that quote by the late Nelson Mandela- "Never compare yourself to others". It starts from within. Food for thought, my brother. But it's alright if you don't see things the way I see them, we're individuals after all.

I don't let my ego get in the way when I read some things. I guess my aim is to be a better human by taking something valuable & constructive out of criticism. To evolve as an individual so to speak.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by KINGOFJAPAN: 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

I'm not reading a book, I'm reading a thread/post here on Nairaland. I'm being very objective & detached about his statements. You know, sometimes it is good to see yourself through other people's eyes. Especially when what is being said has an element of truth if one is being honest with themselves.

You say, "blacks fight each other so?". Heartbreaking. Because here on Nairaland people are always yapping about things like zenophobia etc & yet here you are saying "So?". Do you think it's okay when people fight? Never mind.

White fight each other too you're right, but I personally like & go by that quote by the late Nelson Mandela- "Never compare yourself to others". It starts from within. Food for thought, my brother. But it's alright if you don't see things the way I see them, we're individuals after all.

I don't let my ego get in the way when I read some things. I guess my aim is to be a better human by taking something valuable & constructive out of criticism. To evolve as an individual so to speak.
GOOD POINTS, I JUST WISHED YOU HAD TAKEN THEM INTO CONSIDERATION WHEN YOU WERE LASHING AT NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS, JUST BECAUSE SOME MOFO POSTED SOMETHING BAD ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY(THAT WAS YOU EGO GETTING IN THE WAY DEAR)

AND I DONT THINKS IT'S OK WHEN THE "HUMANS" FIGHT BUT THAT'S INEVITABLE, HUMANS WILL ALWAYS FIGHT AND NOTHING YOU AND I SAY IS GONNA DO SH*T.....

NEVERTHELESS NICE TO FINALLY MEET ANOTHER LEVEL HEADED SOUTHIE......
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by soilsista(f): 4:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
Lol so this thread hasn't been closed?? Dumela LaBellaMafiaZA cheesy welcome to the world of crazies!! Weskoppies ya rona, hope you enjoy your stay here
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by soilsista(f): 4:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
Apatheist I see you're viewing this thread. How far? It's been ages man!!
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
KINGOFJAPAN:
GOOD POINTS, I JUST WISHED YOU HAD TAKEN THEM INTO CONSIDERATION WHEN YOU WERE LASHING AT NIGERIA AND NIGERIANS, JUST BECAUSE SOME MOFO POSTED SOMETHING BAD ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY(THAT WAS YOU EGO GETTING IN THE WAY DEAR)

AND I DONT THINKS IT'S OK WHEN THE "HUMANS" FIGHT BUT THAT'S INEVITABLE, HUMANS WILL ALWAYS FIGHT AND NOTHING YOU AND I SAY IS GONNA DO SH*T.....

NEVERTHELESS NICE TO FINALLY MEET ANOTHER LEVEL HEADED SOUTHIE......

There you go again bringing up something negative. Did you hear me saying I was perfect? Like I said, I want to evolve as a person for a myriad of reasons. However, I am not there yet & I'm not pretending to be there yet.

I don't share your sentiment on the fighting thing, however, I respect your opinion.

Lastly, South Africans ARE level headed people. Don't be misguided by the few that parttake in questionable behaviour. We may have a few psychological issues/scars, but we do still carry the spirit of Ubuntu deep within us...it just takes a bit of time for us to warm up to people. Remember that noone took us to therapy to deal with some of the things we saw/experienced in the past. To be honest, I think we are masters at repressing emotions, hence some tend to erupt in bursts of anger & do foolish things. It is due to growing up in a violent enviroment, where there was no place for emotionalism. Some of us are hardened. Black hearts accompanied by lack of emotion = reciepe for disaster, which result to the violent acts we're known for.

I remember when I was in primary school, in the early 90s, we were just kids then, but we knew what we had to do when we heard gunshots or smelled teargas. There was no time for being a sissy & crying for mama. They shot at our school back in the Eastern Cape. Threw teargas through the windows. We were 7 years old!!! Who does that to small children? SMH

Speaking about small children- ever heard about "Gaitor Bait"? In America they used small black kids as bait for crocodiles. The same way people use a worm to catch a fish. That is the most horrible thing I've ever heard. No wonder black Americans tend to act up. Experiences like that tend to create emotional issues.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
soilsista: Apatheist I see you're viewing this thread. How far? It's been ages man!!
Thando.
I'm good.
Howizit?
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2014
soilsista: Lol so this thread hasn't been closed?? Dumela LaBellaMafiaZA cheesy welcome to the world of crazies!! Weskoppies ya rona, hope you enjoy your stay here

Kea Thetha, my Sotho is not that good, but dumela le wena, sana wink LMAO @ Weskoppies. I know right. LOL!
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by soilsista(f): 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2014
Apatheist:
Thando.
I'm good.
Howizit?
I'm also good hey, just missed you small sha tongue

LaBellaMafiaZA:
Kea Thetha, my Sotho is not that good, but dumela le wena, sana wink LMAO @ Weskoppies. I know right. LOL!
My Xhosa is also a bit rusty but some things I understand. We'll just have to mix and if sahleba we'll use isiZulu lipsrsealed. HumbledbyGrace we have a Pretorian here, one of our own *does ingwazi*
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
soilsista:
I'm also good hey, just missed you small sha tongue

My Xhosa is also a bit rusty but some things I understand. We'll just have to mix and if sahleba we'll use isiZulu lipsrsealed. HumbledbyGrace we have a Pretorian here, one of our own *does ingwazi*

lol @ ingwazi & ukuhleba. Where abouts in Pitori?
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by KINGOFJAPAN: 6:29pm On Sep 12, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

There you go again bringing up something negative. Did you hear me saying I was perfect? Like I said, I want to evolve as a person for a myriad of reasons. However, I am not there yet & I'm not pretending to be there yet.

I don't share your sentiment on the fighting thing, however, I respect your opinion.

Lastly, South Africans ARE level headed people. Don't be misguided by the few that parttake in questionable behaviour. We may have a few psychological issues/scars, but we do still carry the spirit of Ubuntu deep within us...it just takes a bit of time for us to warm up to people. Remember that noone took us to therapy to deal with some of the things we saw/experienced in the past. To be honest, I think we are masters at repressing emotions, hence some tend to erupt in bursts of anger & do foolish things. It is due to growing up in a violent enviroment, where there was no place for emotionalism. Some of us are hardened. Black hearts accompanied by lack of emotion = reciepe for disaster, which result to the violent acts we're known for.

I remember when I was in primary school, in the early 90s, we were just kids then, but we knew what we had to do when we heard gunshots or smelled teargas. There was no time for being a sissy & crying for mama. They shot at our school back in the Eastern Cape. Threw teargas through the windows. We were 7 years old!!! Who does that to small children? SMH

Speaking about small children- ever heard about "Gaitor Bait"? In America they used small black kids as bait for crocodiles. The same way people use a worm to catch a fish. That is the most horrible thing I've ever heard. No wonder black Americans tend to act up. Experiences like that tend to create emotional issues.
ME BRINGING UP NEGATIVITY ? NAH ,SWEETHEART GO THROUGH MOST OF YOUR POST ON NL....

AND MY OPINION ABOUT FIGHTING IS PREEMINENT ,TOO BAD YOU HAVENT ACKNOWLEDGE IT YET...

BTW MOST OF Y'ALL SOUTHIES ARENT LEVEL HEADED (ESPECIALLY YOUR MALES) ,SOUTHIES HAVE ISSUES WITH BLACKS THAT ARE NOT OF SOUTHIE ORIGIN,BUT YEAH BLAME IT ON PSYCHOLOGICAL ISSUES AND SCARS...OR XENOPHOBIA

SORRY ABOUT WHAT YOU PASSED THROUGH DURING THE UPRISING,CAN I CALL IT THAT ?,BUT ITS GONNA TAKE A LOT MORE THAN A COOKED UP EMOTIONAL TALE ABOUT BOER BRUTALITY TO CHANGE HOW NIGERIANS FEEL ABOUT SOUTHIES...

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE GABBING ABOUT AFRO/AMERICANS ISSUES,THEY ARE A CONFUSED LOT AND I RATHER NOT ADDRESS THEIR ISSUES...
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
KINGOFJAPAN: ME BRINGING UP NEGATIVITY ? NAH ,SWEETHEART GO THROUGH MOST OF YOUR POST ON NL....

AND MY OPINION ABOUT FIGHTING IS PREEMINENT ,TOO BAD YOU HAVENT ACKNOWLEDGE IT YET...

BTW MOST OF Y'ALL SOUTHIES ARENT LEVEL HEADED (ESPECIALLY YOUR MALES) ,SOUTHIES HAVE ISSUES WITH BLACKS THAT ARE NOT OF SOUTHIE ORIGIN,BUT YEAH BLAME IT ON PSYCHOLOGICAL ISSUES AND SCARS...OR XENOPHOBIA

SORRY ABOUT WHAT YOU PASSED THROUGH DURING THE UPRISING,CAN I CALL IT THAT ?,BUT ITS GONNA TAKE A LOT MORE THAN A COOKED UP EMOTIONAL TALE ABOUT BOER BRUTALITY TO CHANGE HOW NIGERIANS FEEL ABOUT SOUTHIES...

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE GABBING ABOUT AFRO/AMERICANS ISSUES,THEY ARE A CONFUSED LOT AND I RATHER NOT ADDRESS THEIR ISSUES...

Boy, bye. No South African cares what a Nigerian thinks anyway. I'm done talking to you. Dismissed!

1 Like

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by soilsista(f): 6:45pm On Sep 12, 2014
KINGOFJAPAN: ME BRINGING UP NEGATIVITY ? NAH ,SWEETHEART GO THROUGH MOST OF YOUR POST ON NL....
Sorry to butt in. You shouldn't paint all of us with the same brush not all of us hate black foreigners otherwise we wouldn't be here. It's the same as you guys telling us that not say all Nigerians are drug-pushers, pimps, 419ers and all that. Have you even been to SA sef? Or you've drawn your conclusion based on the few 'Southies' you'veinterinteracted with here? Every country has their share of good and bad people. No country is made up of saints only, TRUST!!

1 Like

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by soilsista(f): 6:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

lol @ ingwazi & ukuhleba. Where abouts in Pitori?
I'm in the North, Akasia side. Wena?
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 12, 2014
soilsista:
I'm in the North, Akasia side. Wena?

Gezina. Bayabhora ababantu in this site! Yho! Bandikhumbuza of that saying "Ikhanda elinosimende". Thixo! Ujola nabo? Why are you here? Hope I'm not being too forward lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (92) (Reply)

Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies / Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? / Gov.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.