Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,694 members, 7,865,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:23 AM

foreigners chillout joint. - Foreign Affairs (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / foreigners chillout joint. (139999 Views)

Zulu King Changes Tone And Calls For End To SA Attacks On Foreigners / South Africans Ignore Appeal, Continue Attacks On Foreigners / We Won't Apologise, Foreigners Are Not Welcome -south Africa King Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Lionessza(f): 2:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Lol, shut up your mouth you lol.

Do you remember the trouble you and your cousin used to start ? I had to ask someone to search deep for these grin more coming lol.

LMFAO, where the hell did you get this from?. Can you please email them to me grin grin.

1 Like

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Lionessza(f): 2:50pm On Jul 13, 2017
Jayceon:
they are good for dating,just not to start family with..later on in the in the marriage she gonna get disrespectful and she will remind you that she came in to this world before you.

grin

LMFAO, I will get you a gentle soul .
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO, I will get you a gentle soul .
lol I was speaking generally,I wasn't talking about me,but if you can get me a gentle soul is fine then smiley

Are you that gentle soul

1 Like

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Lionessza(f): 3:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
Jayceon:
lol I was speaking generally,I wasn't talking about me,but if you can get me a gentle soul is fine then smiley

Are you that gentle soul

Lol, I'm far from being a gentle soul, I'm an old one grin

1 Like

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by WORLDPEACE(m): 3:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, but how did you think I was going to look? undecided grin
I thought you were going to look Asian/Egyptian/Tuareg grin. I've been told I look like I'm from Tajikistan/Uzbekistan. But have you never been told that some of you South Africans share a resemblance with South-east Asians?

2 Likes

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, I'm far from being a gentle soul, I'm an old one grin
lol okay smiley

1 Like

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Lionessza(f): 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

I thought you were going to look Asian/Egyptian/Tuareg grin. I've been told I look like I'm from Tajikistan/Uzbekistan. But have you never been told that some of you South Africans share a resemblance with South-east Asians?

Lol, you are crazy. No I've never heard that rubbish before , are you talking about colored SA? Cus some of them do have genes from that region cheesy
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by WORLDPEACE(m): 3:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, you are crazy. No I've never heard that rubbish before , are you talking about colored SA? Cus some of them do have genes from that region cheesy
No, not the coloureds. Even Mandela has something like it. It has to do with the eyes. A better version of chinko eyes. I've even seen it in a documentary talked about in a documentary.

1 Like

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Lionessza(f): 4:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

No, not the coloureds. Even Mandela has something like it. It has to do with the eyes. A better version of chinko eyes. I've even seen it in a documentary talked about in a documentary.

Lol, Mandela was not SA. Listen closely to the documentary, we don't know where he came from grin. He was an exception.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by WORLDPEACE(m): 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, Mandela was not SA. Listen closely to the documentary, we don't know where he came from grin. He was an exception.
You are denying your hero. Who am I to complain then that you want me dead? I have read Long Walk To Freedom; you can't deceive me. I was just using the easiest example. It's actually a Southern African thing.
So this guy who smashed your heart to pieces that looks like moi, tell me about him.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Lionessza(f): 4:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

You are denying your hero. Who am I to complain then that you want me dead? I have read Long Walk To Freedom; you can't deceive me. I was just using the easiest example. It's actually a Southern African thing.
So this guy who smashed your heart to pieces that looks like moi, tell me about him.

Lol, he was a chinko hero not mine tongue. Dump that lady and the hit is off undecided. Lol, I'm kidding man. I know they are refering to the khoi genes which has left many of us with distinct eyes . Lol , he didn't have chinko eyes hence I had to leave him, only chinko eyed people are good tongue
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by WORLDPEACE(m): 4:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, he was a chinko hero not mine tongue. Dump that lady and the hit is off undecided. Lol, I'm kidding man. I know they are refering to the khoi genes which has left many of us with distinct eyes . Lol , he didn't have chinko eyes hence I had to leave him, only chinko eyed people are good tongue
So those bushmen must be more related to the khois cause I see that the feature is most pronounced in them? Are there any works out there that try to link you guys with those South-east Asians based on other things?

I can't dump her. I am a man of my word. You want my reputation destroyed? What's a man without honour?
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Lionessza(f): 4:57pm On Jul 13, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

So those bushmen must be more related to the khois cause I see that the feature is most pronounced in them? Are there any works out there that try to link you guys with those South-east Asians based on other things?

I can't dump her. I am a man of my word. You want my reputation destroyed? What's a man without honour?

Khoisan/ bushman, same people. They have theories that don't hold any water. The problem is that some westerners refuse to belive that there are Africans with no mixed blood who look different from the "stereotypical " african look. So they will stop at nothing with their ridiculous claims, even though they can't back it up. The Khoisan genes so far have been proven to be indigenous to this region and nowhere else. Maybe they moved from SA to Asia, made babies there and came back to make some more grin.

I'm done with you anyways lipsrsealed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by WORLDPEACE(m): 5:11pm On Jul 13, 2017
Lionessza:

Khoisan/ bushman, same people. They have theories that don't hold any water. The problem is that some westerners refuse to belive that there are Africans with no mixed blood who look different from the "stereotypical " african look. So they will stop at nothing with their ridiculous claims, even though they can't back it up. The Khoisan genes so far have been proven to be indigenous to this region and nowhere else. Maybe they moved from SA to Asia, made babies there and came back to make some more grin.

I'm done with you anyways lipsrsealed embarassed
Oh I thought one was extinct and the other extant.
I was also hoping you guys went into Asia and made babies in Asia, not the other way around. That's what I would expect from real gangster ancestors. That's what I do wink.
You can never be done with me. I say when we are done, kapish?

2 Likes

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Lionessza(f): 6:47am On Jul 14, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

I was also hoping you guys went into Asia and made babies in Asia, not the other way around. That's what I would expect from real gangster ancestors. That's what I do wink.

Lol, I guess that's what we did then wink.

You think? lipsrsealed . Here's a bubble buster for you, I'm getting a restraining order grin
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Tuksgrad(f): 7:26am On Jul 14, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO, where the hell did you get this from?. Can you please email them to me grin grin.

Lol, it doesn't matter . Just did wink
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Tuksgrad(f): 7:27am On Jul 14, 2017
Jayceon:
LOL did you just call us vultures??

Lol, enemies of innocence if you prefer grin

1 Like

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Tuksgrad(f): 7:33am On Jul 14, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

She knows very well what you are talking about. They almost all look Asian, whether they are yellow or brown in complexion grin Mandela was just the tip of the iceberg, visit a town called Kimberly and see the real SA lol.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Tuksgrad(f): 7:35am On Jul 14, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Don't threaten SA women, they can be very dangerous. Infact they are dangerous and psychotic and will not hesitate paying for your ending grin grin
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:58am On Jul 14, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, I guess that's what we did then wink.

You think? lipsrsealed . Here's a bubble buster for you, I'm getting a restraining order grin
Restraining order for who? You will walk to my place with your own two feet and come and have your evil way with me. You don't know the power of African remote control cheesy.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:01am On Jul 14, 2017
Tuksgrad:

visit a town called Kimberly and see the real SA lol.
So if I visit kimberly I'm going to be feeling like the only real black man there wink?

1 Like

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:06am On Jul 14, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Don't threaten SA women, they can be very dangerous. Infact they are dangerous and psychotic and will not hesitate paying for your ending grin grin
I don't think she has the balls wink to kill me. She's just saying it because she really misses me. If I die she's only going to miss me more. Besides, I'm a trained psychologist. I know the right things to say to make her calm.
So they are crazy like that, huh? How did you survive your time there

1 Like

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 14, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Lol, enemies of innocence if you prefer grin
LOL but you are the ones chasing after the vultures and when they finally scavenge in you,you complain

1 Like

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Tuksgrad(f): 9:49am On Jul 14, 2017
Jayceon:
LOL but you are the ones chasing after the vultures and when they finally scavenge in you,you complain

Lol, I've never chased them. They are always running after me, panting like wild dogs lol I tire o grin
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Tuksgrad(f): 9:54am On Jul 14, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

So if I visit kimberly I'm going to be feeling like the only real black man there wink?

Lol, definitely. They all look Chinese over there , I'm sure lioness hometown is the same. grin I read up on its history grin.

1 Like

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Tuksgrad(f): 9:58am On Jul 14, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

I don't think she has the balls wink to kill me. She's just saying it because she really misses me. If I die she's only going to miss me more. Besides, I'm a trained psychologist. I know the right things to say to make her calm.
So they are crazy like that, huh? How did you survive your time there

Lol, just be careful. I don't think any psychologist cam help them grin. Very much ,maybe it's the pap they eat grin. I had to carry a gun in my bag everywhere incase some psycho decided to snap on me grin atleast I would be able to deter her with a bullet in her ass grin grin

1 Like

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Lionessza(f): 10:34am On Jul 14, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Restraining order for who? You will walk to my place with your own two feet and come and have your evil way with me. You don't know the power of African remote control cheesy.

Lol, african remote don't work on me oo.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Lionessza(f): 10:35am On Jul 14, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Lol, just be careful. I don't think any psychologist cam help them grin. Very much ,maybe it's the pap they eat grin. I had to carry a gun in my bag everywhere incase some psycho decided to snap on me grin atleast I would be able to deter her with a bullet in her ass grin grin

Lol, you're truly fu* ked up in head I give up on you grin

2 Likes

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Lionessza(f): 10:36am On Jul 14, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Lol, definitely. They all look Chinese over there , I'm sure lioness hometown is the same. grin I read up on its history grin.

Lol, liar. What did you read about ?

1 Like

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 14, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Lol, I've never chased them. They are always running after me, panting like wild dogs lol I tire o grin
The reason they run after you is because you play hard-to-get game,once they get you they move on to next targets grin

1 Like

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Tuksgrad(f): 11:55am On Jul 14, 2017
Jayceon:
The reason they run after you is because you play hard-to-get game,once they get you they move on to next targets grin

Lol, they have never gotten me and never will. I only took pity on one cus he was different lol.

1 Like

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Tuksgrad(f): 11:56am On Jul 14, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, liar. What did you read about ?

Lol, that it's a khoi town grin now I get why you look like that lol.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (92) (Reply)

Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies / Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? / Gov.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.