Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

'Shots Fired' Near US Capitol Hill - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 'Shots Fired' Near US Capitol Hill (15170 Views)

Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border / Gunshots Reported At US Capitol / Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Shots Fired' Near US Capitol Hill by solomon111(m): 11:37pm On Oct 03, 2013
trolling: its funny right? its prophecy deal with it...everything that would happen in this world has been predetermined,get ready for a third world America
okay.
Re: 'Shots Fired' Near US Capitol Hill by macjane: 11:38pm On Oct 03, 2013
A child of about 18 mths was rescued from the suspects' and the suspect was pronounced dead at the point of the incident
Re: 'Shots Fired' Near US Capitol Hill by manny4life(m): 11:41pm On Oct 03, 2013
trolling: its funny right? its prophecy deal with it...everything that would happen in this world has been predetermined,get ready for a third world America

China taking over America won't be happening soon, at least, America wouldn't allow that to happen if we have a Republican president. There is a reason why America's defense budget is like 3x bigger than Brazil, Russia, China and India combined together.
Re: 'Shots Fired' Near US Capitol Hill by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 03, 2013
Once again, I agree with Mr Obahiagbon that Obama needs to come down from mountain Olympus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZSiAFWwxnQ

1 Like

Re: 'Shots Fired' Near US Capitol Hill by trolling(m): 11:46pm On Oct 03, 2013
manny4life:

China taking over America won't be happening soon, at least, America wouldn't allow that to happen if we have a Republican president. There is a reason why America's defense budget is like 3x bigger than Brazil, Russia, China and India combined together.
let me make it really simple to you,if you devalue the dollar,how would they finance the military industrial complex...same thing that happened to Rome's military will be happening to America's military,there's nothing new under the sun
Re: 'Shots Fired' Near US Capitol Hill by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 03, 2013
God help us, Dictator Hitler Obama is ruining this country cry
Re: 'Shots Fired' Near US Capitol Hill by Ugosample(m): 11:54pm On Oct 03, 2013
The world is in for a bumpy ride. angry angry See one of the disadvantages of globalisation? Events happening in one region of the world affects the other, in most times negatively. Eg crisis in the middle east making the price of oil to escalate, causing hardships in many countries due to increase in cost of energy, etc.so don'tt wish the tootal downfall o a region, especially the super regions such as the US because the ripple effeect may be more than you bargained for.

2 Likes

Re: 'Shots Fired' Near US Capitol Hill by trolling(m): 11:55pm On Oct 03, 2013
REALITY101: God help us, Dictator Hitler Obama is ruining this country cry

that is his purpose,he is the new Pharaoh,no coincidence he is African
Re: 'Shots Fired' Near US Capitol Hill by trolling(m): 12:00am On Oct 04, 2013
yeap the world is in for a bumpy ride...a global depression is imminent
Re: 'Shots Fired' Near US Capitol Hill by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 04, 2013
Re: 'Shots Fired' Near US Capitol Hill by manny4life(m): 12:06am On Oct 04, 2013
trolling: let me make it really simple to you,if you devalue the dollar,how would they finance the military industrial complex...same thing that happened to Rome's military will be happening to America,there's nothing new under the sun

How do you intend on devaluing the $$$ without dragging other nations along with it? Please explain this theory, I'd love to hear it.

Besides, America will continue to invest heavily in Defense because it's their life, value or not, they pride themselves on their armory.
Re: 'Shots Fired' Near US Capitol Hill by manny4life(m): 12:09am On Oct 04, 2013
Ugosample: The world is in for a bumpy ride. angry angry See one of the disadvantages of globalisation? Events happening in one region of the world affects the other, in most times negatively. Eg crisis in the middle east making the price of oil to escalate, causing hardships in many countries due to increase in cost of energy, etc.so don'tt wish the tootal downfall o a region, especially the super regions such as the US because the ripple effeect may be more than you bargained for.

Exactly!

This is why I want @trolling to explain how you would devalue the $$$ just like that without dragging other nations including the BRICS into the mess. The world revolves around the $$$, and while America knows they are going down a slippery slope, they don't mind dragging other mighty nations along with them hence why I said nations like China are treading cautiously.
Re: 'Shots Fired' Near US Capitol Hill by manny4life(m): 12:10am On Oct 04, 2013
trolling: that is his purpose,he is the new Pharaoh,no coincidence he is African

His purpose ke? Haba na, what has Obama done? Obama is just the president, he doesn't make laws, so why blaming him as the new Pharaoh?
Re: 'Shots Fired' Near US Capitol Hill by trolling(m): 12:13am On Oct 04, 2013
manny4life:

How do you intend on devaluing the $$$ without dragging other nations along with it? Please explain this theory, I'd love to hear it.

Besides, America will continue to invest heavily in Defense because it's their life, value or not, they pride themselves on their armory.
China would be calling the shots, i'm not into theories,i'm a realist, as you can see i don't talk much and i'm not oratorically eloquent....someone said you can ignore the reality(prophecy) but u cant ignore the consequences of reality(prophecy)...i'm already preparing for it like the preppers
Re: 'Shots Fired' Near US Capitol Hill by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 04, 2013
Another solution could be backing the US dollar with gold. But the federal reserve won't do that because of their greed cry
Re: 'Shots Fired' Near US Capitol Hill by trolling(m): 12:16am On Oct 04, 2013
manny4life:

His purpose ke? Haba na, what has Obama done? Obama is just the president, he doesn't make laws, so why blaming him as the new Pharaoh?
seems like you haven't read his signed Executive Orders, u might want to read Rex 84
Re: 'Shots Fired' Near US Capitol Hill by manny4life(m): 12:17am On Oct 04, 2013
trolling: China would be calling the shots, i'm not into theories,i'm a realist, as you can see i don't talk much and i'm not oratorically eloquent....someone said you can ignore the reality(prophecy) but u cant ignore the consequences of reality(prophecy)...i'm already preparing for it like the preppers

You think? Ok o... If that's your mindset, so be it.
Re: 'Shots Fired' Near US Capitol Hill by trolling(m): 12:19am On Oct 04, 2013
it wont be gold,it would be Amero but other nations will trade in a basket of currencies, again this is why BRICS was set up,the writing is on the wall but you guys are watching the wrong wall, does Wall Street come into mind
Re: 'Shots Fired' Near US Capitol Hill by manny4life(m): 12:21am On Oct 04, 2013
trolling: seems like you haven't read his signed Executive Orders, u might want to read Rex 84

There's no point arguing, if you're using this to justify him being Pharaoh, then that's your opinion boss.... No biggie.

After all Bush did worse, invaded sovereign nations on the premise of WMD, abegi...
Re: 'Shots Fired' Near US Capitol Hill by manny4life(m): 12:23am On Oct 04, 2013
trolling: it wont be gold,it would be Amero but other nations will trade in a basket of currencies, again this is why BRICS was set up,the writing is on the wall but you guys are watching the wrong wall, does Walstreet come into mind

Bros, as much as I despise the U.S. Govt now and it's policies (I did not say Obama), I mean the tiers of govt and their policies, let's keep things in perspective. The BRICS are having their own internal issues, if you have other news that we don't know about, please share it because the last I checked, these nations are still trading highs of $$$ except Russia.
Re: 'Shots Fired' Near US Capitol Hill by trolling(m): 12:29am On Oct 04, 2013
manny4life:

There's no point arguing, if you're using this to justify him being Pharaoh, then that's your opinion boss.... No biggie.

After all Bush did worse, invaded sovereign nations on the premise of WMD, abegi...
same Bush spoke about the New world order as Kissinger said,all they need is a precedent which is in the works,i know the truth hurts but it is what it is, since you show so much interest,i'll PM you a website where you would get all the information in regards to this topic and much more,not really technically savvy, i would have posted a link, i tried to but its not working
Re: 'Shots Fired' Near US Capitol Hill by Nobody: 6:03am On Oct 04, 2013
hiroz: It was a gun woman trying to ram her vehicle 2ru d outter barrier of d whitehouse.she was immediately chased and gunned down.u.s.a has a very fast emergency response time within 3mins d woman was chased gunned down.if na naija we wil hear that boko haram used 50 hilux van to attack a village n den a whole 50vans wil dissappear into thin air.naija police we hail thee
You try well well. Why not try to ram a vehicle @ Aso rock
Re: 'Shots Fired' Near US Capitol Hill by Gorrbachev: 6:05am On Oct 04, 2013

1 Like

Re: 'Shots Fired' Near US Capitol Hill by eaglechild: 6:57am On Oct 04, 2013
ogugua88: Oddly enough, more people are being effected by the ludicrous inactivity within the capitol than by the shooting outside.
Ogugua you are right.
Not many people get what you are talking about, unfortunately.

1 Like

Re: 'Shots Fired' Near US Capitol Hill by crusufixo(m): 7:22am On Oct 04, 2013
Reality of 'Olympus has Fallen" and " White House Down " undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 'Shots Fired' Near US Capitol Hill by BekeeBuAgbara: 7:35am On Oct 04, 2013
Womaniza: After watching the way the scenario played out on CNN, I can't help but imagine how we missed it in this part of the world. The police officers still battled to keep her alive and to ensure she does not die from the gunshot. They even refused to shoot her at a close range when they earlier had the opportunity to have done that. We even watched the video of how the scenario played out. Then imagine the whole country nearly coming to a standstill because of an incident where no one died. Need I say what would have happened if this had happened in my beloved country called Nigeria.
Park well joo, Nigerian police has nothing to learn from those cowards that fired 15 shots at an unarmed woman with a baby, those monsters are more insane and dangerous than that woman, she had no gun, she never fired at them, yet they shot her dead.
Why not shoot the four tyres when they surrounded her?
Re: 'Shots Fired' Near US Capitol Hill by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 04, 2013
^^
Are u saying it wasn't the lady firing the shots?
Re: 'Shots Fired' Near US Capitol Hill by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 04, 2013
BekeeBuAgbara: Park well joo, Nigerian police has nothing to learn from those cowards that fired 15 shots at an unarmed woman with a baby, those monsters are more insane and dangerous than that woman, she had no gun, she never fired at them, yet they shot her dead.
Why not shoot her four tyres?

Because she used her car as a weapon and injured at least one officer. When an officer or third party is harmed or when harm is imminent, they can shoot.
Re: 'Shots Fired' Near US Capitol Hill by BekeeBuAgbara: 7:44am On Oct 04, 2013
CFCfan: ^^
Are u saying it wasn't the lady firing the shots?
The woman did not fire a single shot.
Re: 'Shots Fired' Near US Capitol Hill by BekeeBuAgbara: 7:45am On Oct 04, 2013
ogugua88:

Because she used her car as a weapon. When an officer or third party is harmed or when harm is imminent, they can shoot.
I ask again why not shoot her tyres?

1 Like

Re: 'Shots Fired' Near US Capitol Hill by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 04, 2013
BekeeBuAgbara: I ask again why not shoot her tyres?

It's not that simple shooting tires on a moving vehicle. It can easily ricochet and hit an officer or bystander. I don't think any officer wants to kill anyone really, not usually. Often times, they shoot to stop the suspect and the suspect bleeds out.

She was making 80mph and running red lights on city roads. She was dangerous undoubtedly.
Re: 'Shots Fired' Near US Capitol Hill by coache(m): 7:57am On Oct 04, 2013
cashkid18: like my post plz
nb:gals only
Eya bros see bad market not even a single like Lolz....but come to think of it all these LIKE seekers wat do you guys stand to gain??
undecided
cashkid18: like my post plz
nb:gals only
Eya bros see bad market not even a single like Lolz....but come to think of it all these LIKE seekers wat do you guys stand to gain??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ariel Castro Commits Suicide In Prison / Uganda bans red beret, opposition Bobi Wine's signature headgear / Japanese PM, Kishida Evacuated After Bomb Scare, Suspect Apprehended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.