Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:48 PM

'Shots Fired' Near US Capitol Hill - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 'Shots Fired' Near US Capitol Hill (15301 Views)

Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border / Gunshots Reported At US Capitol / Woman Fired For Calling Obama A Nigger, Hoping He's Assassinated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Shots Fired' Near US Capitol Hill by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 04, 2013
Washington DC isnt far away from shooting.

Any idea how many gun clubs that are in that area?

Yesterday's was probably one of it.
Re: 'Shots Fired' Near US Capitol Hill by Olaone1: 8:40am On Oct 04, 2013
Re: 'Shots Fired' Near US Capitol Hill by Olaone1: 8:53am On Oct 04, 2013
Gun obsessed permanent warzone where the residents are terrified of each other and everyone else. Land of the free? I don't think so. Land of the paranoid who believe films are the new reality. Whatever happened to the big, friendly, and generous of spirit Americans we used to know.?

Re: 'Shots Fired' Near US Capitol Hill by Olaone1: 8:54am On Oct 04, 2013
My God. So an innocent woman who needed HELP has been gunned down and her baby left without a mother because the paranoid police used their weapons far too readily. I agree that police should be armed (especially in the USA where citizens can carry firearms), and in this situation - yes, she was behaving dangerously, but surely there were manoeuvres they could have performed to eventually halt the car? It sounds like they immediately assumed terrorism because of her 'target'. Can you imagine if the baby had been shot too?
Re: 'Shots Fired' Near US Capitol Hill by trolling(m): 9:02am On Oct 04, 2013
American police don turn to Naija police, woman wasn't armed but they shot her, shey person wey wan kill go bring hin babe come Capitol Hill, and that place was supposed to be a gun free zone, I'm gonna give you guys the heads up, a drill would be coming up on October 17 watch out for another false flag, a drill called Capitol Hill 14 took place yesterday, the question is why did media sensationalize this event, same thing happened in Boston , they were having a drill and before we know it, yall already know.. So watch out for October 17...Welcome to USSA, a Police State on the horizon
Re: 'Shots Fired' Near US Capitol Hill by Olaone1: 9:02am On Oct 04, 2013
typical americans. you lot have too much security you're all paranoid each and everyone of you. there was a billion ways to stop that car an example > spikes sent out in front of the car or shoot the tyres. but no lets gun the person down. cause that's a yanks policy gun the human and don't ask questions later. know you know why us brits don't use guns cause we have common sense. know you know why the whole world hates america you lot are paranoid and stupid.
Re: 'Shots Fired' Near US Capitol Hill by Olaone1: 9:08am On Oct 04, 2013
Right, so they had her boxed in, she was unarmed but they started shooting at her anyway. She panicked and made a run for it - as a result, a Secret Service operative was slightly hurt. Another cop crashed his own car on his way to the incident. Cue massive overkill from the police and widespread panic. Looks like the forces of law and order are the ones doing the rampaging - what a screwed up society.

Re: 'Shots Fired' Near US Capitol Hill by dozai: 11:08am On Oct 04, 2013
ronalmagic10: It seems lyk some peeps wanna act 'white house down' or 'Olympus has fallen' movie but dis tym itz gonna be real!
U beat me to that
Re: 'Shots Fired' Near US Capitol Hill by pappilo(m): 11:27am On Oct 04, 2013
These pigs only act tough during training exercises and in the movies. They failed to box in the car the first time she was cornered and instead came running to the car on foot like rams to the slughter. The usual shoot first ask questions later modus operandi. They failed in this operation woefully and are so damn trigger happy.

Its just so painful that its a beautiful nubian empress that was killed. RIP Miriam Carey

Still not loving police and As I always say FcU.K tha Police, including the New York Prick$ and D1ck$ (NYPD) and all!
Re: 'Shots Fired' Near US Capitol Hill by sCun: 2:38pm On Oct 04, 2013
Sometimes I don't blame the conspiracy theorists. How can this woman be killed just like that? They couldn't shoot her tires, her hands or anything that would have stopped the car from moving. Suspicious

1 Like

Re: 'Shots Fired' Near US Capitol Hill by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 04, 2013
John A. Boehner was Hunting grin (Govt have shutdown so is vacation things)
Re: 'Shots Fired' Near US Capitol Hill by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 04, 2013
Ola one: Gun obsessed permanent warzone where the residents are terrified of each other and everyone else. Land of the free? I don't think so. Land of the paranoid who believe films are the new reality. Whatever happened to the big, friendly, and generous of spirit Americans we used to know.?

its better than Boko .. am sure Maiduguri would prefer that right now
Re: 'Shots Fired' Near US Capitol Hill by Revolva(m): 3:25pm On Oct 04, 2013
AMERICA HAS GONE CRAZY..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Online Sale Of Bible Banned In China / University Of Mississippi Students Protest Obama Re-election. / British Woman Arrested In Dubai For Having Sex In A Taxi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.