Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Is Gbenga Obasanjo One Of The Survivors? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Gbenga Obasanjo One Of The Survivors? (760 Views)

My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo(pics) / My Father Made Love To My Wife —gbenga Obasanjo / Gbenga Obasanjo Reported Killed In The Plane Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Gbenga Obasanjo One Of The Survivors? by LausDeo(m): 7:57pm On Oct 03, 2013
There have been conflicting reports since the occurence of the plane crash this morning. Some reports claim that Gbenga Obasanjo, first son of the former President Olusegun Obasanjo was on that plane and is also one of the survivors. His name is however not on any of the manifests circulating the internet. Another interesting twist to the event is the existent of an 'unknown male' as one of the survivors. The question that comes to mind is how an 'unknown male' got on the plane without his name on the manifest. This shows the level of inefficiency still existing in our aviation sector. Perhaps the crash was an avoidable one!
Re: Is Gbenga Obasanjo One Of The Survivors? by LausDeo(m): 9:56pm On Oct 03, 2013
Senior special adviser to the president on aviation Ms Ene Ita said on AIT this evening that there were 8 survivors. Other reports are saying 4. I don't know why it is so hard to get correct info on this incident. Our press sucks!
Re: Is Gbenga Obasanjo One Of The Survivors? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 03, 2013
Fresh air.
Re: Is Gbenga Obasanjo One Of The Survivors? by kelvin1191(m): 10:09pm On Oct 03, 2013
It is possible he was not on-board or could be the unidentified person.
Re: Is Gbenga Obasanjo One Of The Survivors? by LausDeo(m): 10:29pm On Oct 03, 2013
kelvin1191: It is possible he was not on-board or could be the unidentified person.
then y are some news media reporting him as one of the survivors? And y shld there even be an unidentified person wen d plane had a manifest?

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anything Nigerians Will Not Steal? / Be Careful With That Conference! By Bashiru Othman Tofa / (east Green card) Television In Nigeria and the use of Sovereignty--engr Musiwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.