Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,187 members, 7,835,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

A Thread For Catholics - Religion (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread For Catholics (520321 Views)

Mary's Command For Catholics / Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony / For Catholics: Who Is Your Favorite Saint? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (505) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 6:39am On Nov 29, 2013
Mr. Aladin:
Gracias @ Mummy Sal C And To My Superior Sir Italo...

Thanks @ Sir Rich4God and Sir Woky I saw ur Message.
May Our Blessed Mother always intercede on ur behalf.
my brother, we don too miss you..

Thank God you ar back..

Hw your sista?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 6:40am On Nov 29, 2013
Mr. Aladin:
The Rosary is my favorite prayer. A prayer so simple and so rich; from deepest heart, I exhort all to recite it." -Blessed Pope John Paul ll

abeg I get one question ooo.
E concerns our faith and also the faith of other (mushroom)churhes.
oya ask, we ar all ears
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 7:42am On Nov 29, 2013
For I know the thoughts I think for you says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil to give you an expected end. Jer 29v11. Good morning brethren and do have a blessed ahead. grin grin
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 7:45am On Nov 29, 2013
Mr. Aladin:
Gracias @ Mummy Sal C And To My Superior Sir Italo...

Thanks @ Sir Rich4God and Sir Woky I saw ur Message.
May Our Blessed Mother always intercede on ur behalf.
Amen and may you be highly favoured sir.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 8:09am On Nov 29, 2013
Sal C: For I know the thoughts I think for you says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil to give you an expected end. Jer 29v11. Good morning brethren and do have a blessed ahead. grin grin
good mornin dear..

But why u dy show us ur teeth?? Oh! U jst finish using close-up i guess

make mee to shine my teeth grin grin grin
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 8:19am On Nov 29, 2013
Sal C: For I know the thoughts I think for you says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil to give you an expected end. Jer 29v11. Good morning brethren and do have a blessed ahead. grin grin

Amen, Amen. Good morning to you and all my brethren. May all who have asked for prayers be comforted in the thought that they are indeed remembered by their brethren. @Mr. Al, He shall put His angels in charge of you...Ps 91. @ Rich, hope your dad is doing better. @ Maria G, may the health of the sick obtain the strength he needs, I believe its long you visited your mail box. For all, I join in the reassurance of Sal C above. God bless us all.

*still reading the pope's message*.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 8:22am On Nov 29, 2013
woky: good mornin dear..

You are earning a reputation now oooo, after you go say na me funny. Lol

https://www.nairaland.com/1535164/most-annoying-funny-friendly-persons/2#19859485
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 8:25am On Nov 29, 2013
woky: good mornin dear..

Why I dey shine teeth? Because it's not a small things to wakes ups in the mornings.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 8:38am On Nov 29, 2013
yawns... Just finished my night vigil... Got to sleep. See ya.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 8:40am On Nov 29, 2013
Rich4god: yawns... Just finished my night vigil... Got to sleep. See ya.
HUH?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 8:59am On Nov 29, 2013
Rich4god: yawns... Just finished my night vigil... Got to sleep. See ya.
kachifo grin
Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 9:00am On Nov 29, 2013
abeg who help me see Pope II??
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 9:10am On Nov 29, 2013
Viewing Syncan... From my dream...
Re: A Thread For Catholics by MariaGoretti: 10:07am On Nov 29, 2013
Good morning happy people

we are gradually moving towards the end of this year. May God keep us all.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by MrAladin: 10:16am On Nov 29, 2013
@ sir woky...
She Is Getting Better.

i have being reading Some books and surfing the internet about martyr(dom) and my research showS that all martyrs are Catholic (even the uncanonised one's).
My qustns are:
1. Why e be say pentecostal believers dey Fear to die in order to profess their faith?
2. Why E B say anytime that religious war dey on the catholic church is the most targeted?
3. Why e be say pentecostal pastors dey always fear to preach to catholics?

Good mrn all
Re: A Thread For Catholics by MariaGoretti: 10:38am On Nov 29, 2013
that question has only one answer

they know the truth about us but are trying hard not to believe it.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 10:38am On Nov 29, 2013
Syncan:

You are earning a reputation now oooo, after you go say na me funny. Lol

https://www.nairaland.com/1535164/most-annoying-funny-friendly-persons/2#19859485
lolz

i see Joshthefirst list

whr ur own ur own list??
Re: A Thread For Catholics by POPEII: 11:00am On Nov 29, 2013
Mr. Aladin:
@ sir woky...
She Is Getting Better.

i have being reading Some books and surfing the internet about martyr(dom) and my research showS that all martyrs are Catholic (even the uncanonised one's).
My qustns are:
1. Why e be say pentecostal believers dey Fear to die in order to profess their faith?
2. Why E B say anytime that religious war dey on the catholic church is the most targeted?

1) they are religious prostitute, they go from point A to point B and never stop changing churches/denomination so how do you expect them to die for something like faith when they don't really believe in. anything

2) The Catholic church is the biggest, strongest ,most powerful and wealthiest Christian denomination, so if you want to target Christian you have to attack Catholic, besides we are everywhere, I can also add the fact Catholics are the ones constantly at the front lines, evangelizing pagans and Non catholics , even in hostile countries you will find Catholics , pastcrooks and pasthieves only come when we have Already paved the way

3) weren't you afraid to teach/correct or even ask question to your master/teachers in secondary school? The heretics know their place ,they know we are right and they also know that we are the shield. 2billions no b beans ooo you can also add what our sister Maria said

Proudly Catholic
Re: A Thread For Catholics by MrAladin: 11:14am On Nov 29, 2013
POPE II:

1) they are religious prostitute, they go from point A to point B and never stop changing churches/denomination so how do you expect them to die for something like faith when they don't really believe in. anything

2) The Catholic church is the biggest, strongest ,most powerful and wealthiest Christian denomination, so if you want to target Christian you have to attack Catholic, besides we are everywhere, I can also add the fact Catholics are the ones constantly at the front lines, evangelizing pagans and Non catholics , even in hostile countries you will find Catholics , pastcrooks and pasthieves only come when we have Already paved the way

3) weren't you afraid to teach/correct or even ask question to your master/teachers in secondary school? The heretics know their place ,they know we are right and they also know that we are the shield. 2billions no b beans ooo you can also add what our sister Maria said

Proudly Catholic

ON POINTED.....
Re: A Thread For Catholics by POPEII: 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2013
woky: abeg who help me see Pope II??
from where?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by POPEII: 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
Good morning happy people

we are gradually moving towards the end of this year. May God keep us all.
Good morning
Amen
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 12:21pm On Nov 29, 2013
Mr. Aladin:
@ sir woky...
She Is Getting Better.

My qustns are:

Good mrn all

@Mr. Al,Its not exactly true that all who ever died for Christ are Catholics, actually the Matyrs of Uganda were not all Catholics...there were anglicans too. More so at the period of the famous Martyrdom, the "Pentecostals" were not yet in existence.

1.To die for the faith no be come chop o, only the one who have actually faced such situation can boast of being able to stand, the martyrs of old were so unsure of enduring, that some had to start afflicting themselves with such pains in preparation for the D-day.

2.The catholic church is always targeted because it has the numerical strength, political weight, even economical influence sometimes, but most of all, because it is the leading light in this dark valley of tears.

3.Well, this may be relative, frankly speaking I think most of their target are Catholics. We have a lot of lapse or ignorant Catholics and they are easy prey. How many people have said at one time "I will never leave the catholic church" only to "find the light" later, some due to marriage, job, economy, etc. One need to be grounded, that's why I thank God for you all, the more we teach ourselves over here, the better we become; for God and for our brethren, When we've learned, lets not hoard it...nay, let's spread it to all.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 12:29pm On Nov 29, 2013
Rich4god: Viewing Syncan... From my dream...

Me thought you've stopped talking in your sleep, seems Sal C will need to increase the dosage of whatever she gives you. You need good rest after your vigil. Sal C please help.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 3:44pm On Nov 29, 2013
Syncan:

Me thought you've stopped talking in your sleep, seems Sal C will need to increase the dosage of whatever she gives you. You need good rest after your vigil. Sal C please help.
I will see what i can do about that.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 4:47pm On Nov 29, 2013
Syncan:

lol.... Falls from my bed out of lafta...
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 4:49pm On Nov 29, 2013
Sal C: I will see what i can do about that.
Its been long I drank coke... Maybe you can add it to the dosage you are giving me.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 4:50pm On Nov 29, 2013
POPE II:

Proudly Catholic
Nice response... But sound so harsh.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2013
Rich4god: lol.... Falls from my bed out of lafta...
You fall? Chai
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 4:53pm On Nov 29, 2013
Rich4god: Its been long I drank coke... Maybe you can add it to the dosage you are giving me.
Noted
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 4:56pm On Nov 29, 2013
Rich4god: Nice response... But sound so harsh.
POPEII no dey use ear hear protestant Lol
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2013
Chidima i see you cool
Re: A Thread For Catholics by chidima: 5:02pm On Nov 29, 2013
Thank God it is friday. May God continue to guide us and increase our faith in him. Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (505) (Reply)

'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.