Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? (3665 Views)

Why Atheist Are Always Found On Religion Section / Religion Section 'awards Night' / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by vickyO(f): 7:23pm On Nov 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

Blame it on superman.
E don do. angry
Let's go back to the matter, [s]o p e n a n d c l o s e t o u c h y o u r t o e s..[/s]
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by lanaVello1(m): 7:26pm On Nov 28, 2013
vickyO:
Relax. Please. Let's take it easy.

Logic boy please eh.
lol...we're kul babe cool
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by vickyO(f): 7:26pm On Nov 28, 2013
lana_Vello:
lol...we're kul babe cool
Ok then. wink
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 28, 2013
lana_Vello:
iKnew....which was i didn't rily take it wif a bad side{oh no,i think i did} you're into lana lang eh?

Haha didn't know that we had many smallville fans here.

I'm into girls from Japan and China but my Lagos girl is finer
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by vickyO(f): 7:27pm On Nov 28, 2013
Logic Boy, I never see your list o. angry
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by Joshthefirst(m): 7:27pm On Nov 28, 2013
Section 1: Annoying.(Warning, classification was spontaenous and in order of increasing irk)

Subsection 1: Mildly Annoying
-macof(grin)
-hmmm, umm folykaze
-Alpha Selter(when his objective is mockery)
-obadiah grin
-rationalmind grin grin grin
-logicboy grin grin grin

Subsection 2: Annoying
-plaetton
-Troll
-Troll
-plaetton
-Troll

Subsection 3: Very Annoying
-wiegraf
-wiegraf
-aMFM
-wiegraf
-wiegraf
-wiegraf
-aMFM
-aMFM
-wiegraf

I detest pathetic sarcasm.
grin

Section 2: funny( I easily laugh)
-logicboy(the weakest in this category and subject to removal. His posts are just mistakenly funny sometimes sad
-wiegraf
-olaadegbu and his funny cartoons grin
-ledafaze
-uj sizzle
-aMFM grin
-plaetton sad
-troll
-obadiah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
-very many other people who amuse me to no end. grin I've been laughing since I came to nairaland. grin

[size=5pt]I do not know where to place deepsight in this list as his pathetic attempts at humour are always dry and repititive in the way of feigning drunken stupor. grin. Get something else oga deep. Its becoming old. grin grin[/size]

Friendly:
-aMFM
-idnoble
-alwaystrue
-ishilove
-woky
-enigma
-ola
-pastor olu
-reyginus
-Edited. How could I forget Tex, the friendliest person in this section, probably on nl.
-rationalmind
-many other people, especially my family at the christian chatbox, and the creator of this thread, Vicky.

List subject to editing.
List created spontaneously.

Have a nice evening everyone

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by lanaVello1(m): 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

Blame it on superman.
grin ikr..
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by vickyO(f): 7:29pm On Nov 28, 2013
Joshthefirst: Section 1: Annoying.(Warning, classification was spontaenous and in order of increasing irk)

-macof(grin)
-hmmm, umm folykaze
-obadiah grin
-logicboy grin grin grin

-plaetton
-Troll
-Troll
-plaetton
-Troll

-wiegraf
-wiegraf
-aMFM
-wiegraf
-wiegraf
-wiegraf
-aMFM
-aMFM
-wiegraf

grin

-logicboy(the weakest in this category and subject to removal. His posts are just mistakenly funny sometimes sad
-wiegraf
-ledafaze
-uj sizzle
-aMFM grin
-plaetton sad
-troll
-very many other people who amuse me to no end. grin I've been laughing since I came to nairaland. grin

I do not know where to place deepsight in this list as his pathetic attempts at humour are always dry and repititive in the way of feigning drunken stupor. grin. Get something else oga deep. Its becoming old. grin grin

Friendly:
-aMFM
-idnoble
-alwaystrue
-ishilove
-woky
-enigma
-ola
-pastor olu
-reyginus
-rationalmind
-many other people, especially my family at the christian chatbox, and the creator of this thread, Vicky.

List subject to editing.

Very funny.
Thanks by the way. wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by lanaVello1(m): 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2013
Logicboy03:
Haha didn't know that we had many smallville fans here.
I'm into girls from Japan and China but my Lagos girl is finer
ironic enough,ion ff smallville...never seen a single episode of it sef grin lasgidi gals dey try
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2013
Joshthefirst: Section 1: Annoying.(Warning, classification was spontaenous and in order of increasing irk)

-macof(grin)
-hmmm, umm folykaze
-obadiah grin
-logicboy grin grin grin

-plaetton
-Troll
-Troll
-plaetton
-Troll

-wiegraf
-wiegraf
-aMFM
-wiegraf
-wiegraf
-wiegraf
-aMFM
-aMFM
-wiegraf

grin

-wiegraf
-ledafaze
-uj sizzle
-aMFM grin
-plaetton sad
-troll

[size=5pt]I do not know where to place deepsight in this list as his pathetic attempts at humour are always dry and repititive in the way of feigning drunken stupor. grin. Get something else oga deep. Its becoming old. grin grin[/size]

Friendly:
-aMFM
-idnoble
-alwaystrue
-ishilove
-woky
-enigma
-ola
-pastor olu
-reyginus
-rationalmind

List subject to editing.

I endorse this list. Joshthefirst, for once, you made me laugh! The stuff about deepsight made me laugh till I cried

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by vickyO(f): 7:33pm On Nov 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

I endorse this list. Joshthefirst, for once, you made me laugh! The stuff about deepsight made me laugh till I cried
Me too. He's on my funny list.
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by lanaVello1(m): 7:33pm On Nov 28, 2013
omg...how cud i forget...macof is another annoying ass....my encounter wif him on one of divepen's most recent topics made him more irksome grin
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 28, 2013

-macof(grin)
-hmmm, umm folykaze
-obadiah grin
-logicboy grin grin grin

-plaetton
-Troll
-Troll
-plaetton
-Troll

-wiegraf
-wiegraf
-aMFM
-wiegraf
-wiegraf
-wiegraf
-aMFM
-aMFM
-wiegraf

grin

-wiegraf
-ledafaze
-uj sizzle
-aMFM grin
-plaetton sad
-troll

Friendly:
-aMFM
-idnoble
-alwaystrue
-ishilove
-woky
-enigma
-ola
-pastor olu
-reyginus
-rationalmind

List subject to editing.

Hehehehe, I was expecting logicboy to be under the VERY ANNOYING. Wiegraf can be very annoying atimes. As for Mr Troll, grin, he's such a cool dude. I even forgot to include him in my friendly list. Same with platteon. I find him also friendly.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
vickyO: Logic Boy, I never see your list o. angry

Everyone is annoying when you are constantly angry. angry

I have a rare case of butthurtalotitis

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 28, 2013
rationalmind:

Hehehehe, I was expecting logicboy to be under the VERY ANNOYING. Wiegraf can be very annoying atimes. As for Mr Troll, grin, he's such a cool dude. I even forgot to include him in my friendly list. Same with platteon. I find him also friendly.

Mr troll is not even a troll. The guy is so cool.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by vickyO(f): 7:43pm On Nov 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

grin ok o
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

Mr troll is not even a troll. The guy is so cool.

Exactly. He's so cool. He must be giving Josh a lot of butthurts grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by Joshthefirst(m): 8:00pm On Nov 28, 2013
rationalmind:

Exactly. He's so cool. He must be giving Josh a lot of butthurts grin grin grin
I don't butthurt.

I and the Troll have an unusual interaction. He swears he'll ignore my stjupid posts and then goes ahead to quote me after some time of strenously carrying out his promise. I almost decide to ignore him too, but the contents of his posts make it near impossible for me to ignore. angry
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by vickyO(f): 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2013
Joshthefirst: I don't butthurt.

I and the Troll have an unusual interaction. He swears he'll ignore my stjupid posts and then goes ahead to quote me after some time of strenously carrying out his promise. I almost decide to ignore him too, but the contents of his posts make it near impossible for me to ignore. angry
I understand. grin
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by Joshthefirst(m): 8:08pm On Nov 28, 2013
vickyO:
I understand. grin
grin
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by vickyO(f): 8:11pm On Nov 28, 2013
Nairalanders, Come on.
Post your lists.
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
Joshthefirst: I don't butthurt.

Lol, he must be finding it near impossible to ignore you too.
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by Boomark(m): 9:56pm On Nov 28, 2013
All my catholic friends are annoying. angry SMH!!! Annoyingly.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by vickyO(f): 10:01pm On Nov 28, 2013
Boomark: All my catholic friends are annoying. angry SMH!!! Annoyingly.
grin
I know right.
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by Boomark(m): 10:06pm On Nov 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

You have just annoyed me with this you annoying post.
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by mumumugu(m): 10:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
Nairaland most annoying

logicboy

quarells with muslims,christians and even fellow atheist.
Even nairaland owner called him a troll

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by vickyO(f): 10:45pm On Nov 28, 2013
mumumugu: Nairaland most annoying

logicboy

shocked
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by UyiIredia(m): 2:05am On Nov 29, 2013
I'm friendly with texanomaly (the most friendly here IMO given her good relationship with both sides of this board), Kails (I hope she's okay) and striktlymi. obadiah is funny (top of the applause to you sir wink) I'm cool with other members more or less. But wiegraf, LB and thehomer I have consistently found annoying in times past: it's possible they constitute the most hated folks here.

PS: Ishilove, I get small beef for you.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by texanomaly(f): 3:06am On Nov 29, 2013
Uyi Iredia: I'm friendly with texanomaly (the most friendly here IMO given her good relationship with both sides of this board), Kails (I hope she's okay) and striktlymi. obadiah is funny (top of the applause to you sir wink) I'm cool with other members more or less. But wiegraf, LB and thehomer I have consistently found annoying in times past: it's possible they constitute the most hated folks here.

PS: Ishilove, I get small beef for you.

Awww... Thanks Iredia.

I'll be back with my list. grin
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by texanomaly(f): 5:05am On Nov 29, 2013
First of all...wow...really? I'm not anywhere on this list. I see how I rate. Ummm I don't rate at all.
Thanx

Joshthefirst:

Section 1: Annoying.(Warning, classification was spontaenous and in order of increasing irk)

-macof(grin)
-hmmm, umm folykaze
-obadiah grin
-logicboy grin grin grin

-plaetton
-Troll
-Troll
-plaetton
-Troll

-wiegraf
-wiegraf
-aMFM
-wiegraf
-wiegraf
-wiegraf
-aMFM
-aMFM
-wiegraf

grin

I don't know who AMFM is, so I can't speak to any feeling one way or another, where this person is concerned.

As for the others, sure they can be annoying sometimes. We are all annoying on occasion.

Joshthefirst:

-wiegraf
-ledafaze
-uj sizzle
-aMFM grin
-plaetton sad
-troll

I would add aManFromMars. He is hilarious.
Hahahaha...I just realized who AMFM is. Oops i guess i do know him.

Hi sKeeter smiley

Joshthefirst:

I think he's funny. I've always thought the 'straight' man, in any comedy team, is the funniest. I like dry humor.

Joshthefirst:
Friendly:
-aMFM
-idnoble
-alwaystrue

Joshthefirst:
-ishilove

Sorry ishi...i gotta single you out. You are friendly, for the most part, but when you're not, wow...Just sayin'. You are nice to me. I'm glad, because I would hate to be on the receiving end of your anger.

Joshthefirst:
-woky
-enigma
-ola
-pastor olu
-reyginus
-rationalmind

Everyone you mentioned, in any category, that I have encountered, has been polite to me. For the most part.

Joshthefirst:

I don't know Vicky. Nice thread.
Hello

Joshthefirst:
List subject to editing.

Me too

Joshthefirst:

Good morning
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by texanomaly(f): 5:19am On Nov 29, 2013
Logicboy03:

Awww...come on LB...

Do you need a hug hun? smiley
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 29, 2013
mumumugu: Nairaland most annoying

logicboy

Shows that I am consistent. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Does A "Soul" Make Sense? / Another God General Goes Home. Rev. M.R Popoola / The Christ Embassy International School Of Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.