Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,655 members, 7,865,639 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:20 PM

«««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» - Nairaland / General (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» (87049 Views)

Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", / "Val and Tracey's lounge " / SIN Lounge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by FriendNG: 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
snapscore:

Do you want to talk about it?

I don't mind listening to you all. I have the time

You know they say a problem shared is a problem halved solved.

Yalla, tell me what happened.

Hmm. I cannot state the problem publicly on Nairaland. And you don't accept email from the gens. So i dont know how i can tell u. Help me with prayer, because it is the greatest weapon of the mu'umin.
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 10, 2017
snapscore:
Salam alaykum @rabiushile04

How are you doing?

Just checking on you

I'm doing quite well. How's nursing school treating u?!

May Allaah have mercy upon you Umm Lu'lu. Jazakumullaahu khayran ukhtii.
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2017
RABIUSHILE04:

I'm doing quite well. How's nursing school treating u?!

May Allaah have mercy upon you Umm Lu'lu. Jazakumullaahu khayran ukhtii.

I am okay alhamdulliah. Ameen and you too.
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 10, 2017
FriendNG:

Hmmm.... You are right. Dua is the greatest weapon of a mu"umin.  Although, I dont know whats wrong,  I know that whatever happens to a is beliver good as long as he is patient in times of difficulty. Allah never burdens a soul more than he can carry. In every difficulty,  there is benefit. The prophet (peace and blessing be upon him) mentioned that nothing harms a beliver excpet that Allah will forgive his sins. 

Oh my brother,  do not feel depressed. Remeber the words of ibn qiyyam (may Allah have mercy on him) who said that nothing delights Shaytain more than a sad believer. Do not worry too much my brother.  Remember that after every difficulty comes ease.  So I advise you my brother to be patient, make istighfar and make dua. I will be keeping you in my dua in sha Allah. 

There is this really good website a friend reccomended.  I feel that it may be beneficial so I will post the link.  Its called 7cups of tea.
https://www.7cups.com

I ask Allah to make your situation easy for you.   Ameen.
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by FriendNG: 6:11pm On Apr 10, 2017
snapscore:

Hmmm.... You are right. Dua is the greatest weapon of a mu"umin.  Although, I dont know whats wrong,  I know that whatever happens to a is beliver good as long as he is patient in times of difficulty. Allah never burdens a soul more than he can carry. In every difficulty,  there is benefit. The prophet (peace and blessing be upon him) mentioned that nothing harms a beliver excpet that Allah will forgive his sins. 

Oh my brother,  do not feel depressed. Remeber the words of ibn qiyyam (may Allah have mercy on him) who said that nothing delights Shaytain more than a sad believer. Do not worry too much my brother.  Remember that after every difficulty comes ease.  So I advise you my brother to be patient, make istighfar and make dua. I will be keeping you in my dua in sha Allah. 

There is this really good website a friend reccomended.  I feel that it may be beneficial so I will post the link.  Its called 7cups of tea.
https://www.7cups.com

I ask Allah to make your situation easy for you.   Ameen.

Ameen

The fact is we are being punished in stepwise for being brilliant.

Thank You And God Bless You. We are the people of InshaAllah and forever the people of Alhamdulillah.
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by FriendNG: 12:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
AbdelKabir pls help me I need to contact you. it is emergency?
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 11, 2017
Send me a mail.... Send it to Ibrahim.kabir@yahoo.com
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 11, 2017
@FriendNG I have replied you....
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by FriendNG: 3:31pm On Apr 11, 2017
AbdelKabir:
@FriendNG I have replied you....
Here it is

Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by FriendNG: 3:47pm On Apr 11, 2017
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
FriendNG:

Here it is

Yea....I saw this on our notice board last year....as you can see, A is still 5, B is still 4 and so on....so they are still using "5.0" only that nothing like "E" again, once you have less than 45 out of 100...you've failed....that's just the change nothing more......but I when I get to see someone in 200level I'll ask for details....hope next week Monday is not too far?
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by FriendNG: 5:42pm On Apr 11, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Yea....I saw this on our notice board last year....as you can see, A is still 5, B is still 4 and so on....so they are still using "5.0" only that nothing like "E" again, once you have less than 45 out of 100...you've failed....that's just the change nothing more......but I when I get to see someone in 200level I'll ask for details....hope next week Monday is not too far?

Monday is too far. I badly need it, but it will still be appreciated anytime. Only that: It may no longer serve it purpose.
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 11, 2017
FriendNG:

Monday is too far. I badly need it, but it will still be appreciated anytime. Only that: It may no longer serve it purpose.

This is is...

5.0 to 4.5 is first class

4.4 to 3.5 is second class upper

3.4 to 2.5 is second class lower

2.4 to 1.5 is 3rd class

1.4 to 0 (no graduation)

So because of no E no more pass....unlike before where we have 1.4 to 0.5 as pass....then 0.5 to 0 as failure hence no graduation......

If you notice from that memorandum.... They said anyone having less than 1.5 won't cross to the next level.....when we were about entering 400l people who had less than 1.5 were asked to withdraw...
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by FriendNG: 6:09pm On Apr 11, 2017
AbdelKabir:

This is is...

5.0 to 4.5 is first class

4.4 to 3.5 is second class upper

3.4 to 2.5 is second class lower

2.4 to 1.5 is 3rd class

1.4 to 0 (no graduation)

So because of no E no more pass....unlike before where we have 1.4 to 0.5 as pass....then 0.5 to 0 as failure hence no graduation......

If you notice from that memorandum.... They said anyone having less than 1.5 won't cross to the next level.....when we were about entering 400l people who had less than 1.5 were asked to withdraw...

I all understand this. My school don't use E since it establishment. The minimum is D 45. And no graduation for anyone with less than 2.0.

My question is basically on 4 point classes of degree.
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 11, 2017
FriendNG:

I all understand this. My school don't use E since it establishment. The minimum is D 45. And no graduation for anyone with less than 2.0.

My question is basically on 4 point classes of degree.

OK.....i just called someone now and from the discussion, they still use 5.0 the only changes is what I've said earlier...
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 11, 2017
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by FriendNG: 6:59pm On Apr 11, 2017
AbdelKabir:

OK.....i just called someone now and from the discussion, they still use 5.0 the only changes is what I've said earlier...

OK Jazakallahu Khairan

AbdelKabir:
http://www.collegeboard.com/html/academicTracker-howtoconvert.html

You might find that useful...

OK. Thank You. Pray for me, I have task that we presented before our university Senate. May it be in favor of us. Ameen. I seriously need this prayer, because this lies on our future. If you wish to know, I will email u.
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 11, 2017
FriendNG:

OK Jazakallahu Khairan

OK. Thank You. Pray for me, I have task that we presented before our university Senate. May it be in favor of us. Ameen. I seriously need this prayer, because this lies on our future. If you wish to know, I will email u.

Send me a mail and let's talk about it....

1 Like

Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by FriendNG: 8:30pm On Apr 11, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Send me a mail and let's talk about it....
Done and am ready to reply as the message drop.
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 13, 2017
Salaam alaykum friendNG....today is Thursday.... Hope you prepared? May Allaah make it easy for you....Ameen...just let me know the outcome...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by FriendNG: 8:31am On Apr 13, 2017
AbdelKabir:
Salaam alaykum friendNG....today is Thursday.... Hope you prepared? May Allaah make it easy for you....Ameen...just let me know the outcome...

Wa'alaikumus Salam. The meeting may be held today if possible or next Thursday. If it hold today, I believe the outcome will be on Tuesday because of Easter break. Am prepared by the will of Allah.

Ameen. JaxakalLAHU Khairan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 13, 2017
FriendNG:

Wa'alaikumus Salam. The meeting may be held today if possible or next Thursday. If it hold today, I believe the outcome will be on Tuesday because of Easter break. Am prepared by the will of Allah.

Ameen. JaxakalLAHU Khairan.

So how fa?

1 Like

Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by FriendNG: 9:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
AbdelKabir:

So how fa?

From what i heard the Senate meeting has been postponed by one week because the lecturers couldn't present first semester result for approvals today.

Thank you for the concern and care.
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 13, 2017
FriendNG:

From what i heard the Senate meeting has been postponed by one week because the lecturers couldn't present first semester result for approvals today.

Thank you for the concern and care.

Alright..... We will still continue putting you in prayers insha Allaah....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by FriendNG: 9:54pm On Apr 13, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Alright..... We will still continue putting you in prayers insha Allaah....

And I shall continue to appreciate InshaAllah. Jazakallahu Khairan.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 14, 2017
snapscore:

Salaam alaykum....today is Friday, was your uncle able to figure out the problem? And has it been solved?
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 14, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Salaam alaykum....today is Friday, was your uncle able to figure out the problem? And has it been solved?

Wa alaykum salam

No. It worked well yesterday but when he wanted to check what was wrong, it took forever to reboot. The start menu isn't opening. It says there is critical error. He tolf me to return to him cuz he was busy with his assignment. I rebooted it twice and how he is a bit busy ( actually eating) so I will wait.

Thanks for reminding me about it because I actually forgot. I think I may have to buy a new one. Or take it back to the store that replaced the hard drive.
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 14, 2017
snapscore:

Wa alaykum salam

No. It worked well yesterday but when he wanted to check what was wrong, it took forever to reboot. The start menu isn't opening. It says there is critical error. He tolf me to return to him cuz he was busy with his assignment. I rebooted it twice and how he is a bit busy ( actually eating) so I will wait.

Thanks for reminding me about it because I actually forgot. I think I may have to buy a new one. Or take it back to the store that replaced the hard drive.

OK....
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 14, 2017
^^

Why do I have a feeling I said too much

When you use multiple period does that signify anything?

@Abdelkabir
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 14, 2017
snapscore:
^^

Why do I have a feeling I said too much

Said what "too much"?

When you use multiple period does that signify anything?

@Abdelkabir

I'm lost....

*don't say never mind*
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 14, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Said what "too much"?

I am just asking if when you...... if means something.

Like for example (maybe it means you are upset)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (Reply)

King Cobra And Giant Python Fight Each Other To Death In Southeast Asia (Photo) / Nairalanders Share Your Xmas Selfies / Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.