Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,928 members, 7,863,277 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:18 PM

«««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» - Nairaland / General (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» (87026 Views)

Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", / "Val and Tracey's lounge " / SIN Lounge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Dannylux: 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2014
I need an open letter?
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nomski0(f): 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2014

*clears throat*

*tests microphone*

grin grin grin grin

1st post of 2014 so I want to give my new year wishes/shout outs;

Happy new year to my wonderful e-family. Over these past few months, I've realized that you can find true and awesome friends over the internet. You don't realize how much they're part of you till you go offline for a few days and come back wondering what they've been up to.cheesy

Y'all managed to carve a very special place in my heart.cheesy(without permission). And somehow we've moved from the friends bus to the family bus.

So, Happy New Year guys. I hope we end this year together as a family just the way we started it. May we always experience joy and laughter and the occasional outburststongue tongue.
And more importantly, may we grow to greater heights and achieve our deepest heart desires.
Happy 2014 to;
Abu Mikey kiss
Vivly kiss
Homesteady kiss
Danhumprey kiss
Adaobi kiss
Mayapop kiss
Dannylux kiss
Martha kiss
Deejay_harry kiss
Miss.terious kiss
Speedyboi kiss
Khalessi kiss
Safarigirl kiss

And to everyone who posts here from time to time.

HAPPY 2014 GUYS.

MWAH. kiss

7 Likes

Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Vivly(f): 10:56pm On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new year to you too. It's been great knowing you. Wish you all the same and more this 2014.

Btw, Offtopic: why don't we spend more time here since everybody's gonna be busy with school in a few weeks time?
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Dannylux: 11:13pm On Jan 01, 2014
Nomski0:
*clears throat*

*tests microphone*

grin grin grin grin

Happy new year to my wonderful e-family. Over these past few months, I've realized that you can find true and awesome friends over the internet. You don't realize how much they're part of you till you go offline for a few days and come back wondering what they've been up to.cheesy

Y'all managed to carve a very special place in my heart.cheesy(without permission). And somehow we've moved from the friends bus to the family bus.

So, Happy New Year guys. I hope we end this year together as a family just the way we started it. May we always experience joy and laughter and the occasional outburststongue tongue.
And more importantly, may we grow to greater heights and achieve our deepest heart desires.
Happy 2014 to;
Abu Mikey kiss
Vivly kiss
Homesteady kiss
Danhumprey kiss
Adaobi kiss
Mayapop kiss
Dannylux kiss
Martha kiss
Deejay_harry kiss
Miss.terious kiss
Speedyboi kiss
Khalessi kiss
Safarigirl kiss

HAPPY 2014 GUYS.

MWAH. kiss

Here comes my open letter cheesy

Vivly, I think you're right. When would be convenient?
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 01, 2014
Nomski0:
*clears throat*

*tests microphone*

grin grin grin grin

Happy 2014 to;
Abu Mikey kiss
Vivly kiss
Homesteady kiss
Danhumprey kiss
Adaobi kiss
Mayapop kiss
Dannylux kiss
Martha kiss
Deejay_harry kiss
Miss.terious kiss
Speedyboi kiss
Khalessi kiss
Safarigirl kiss

HAPPY 2014 GUYS.

MWAH. kiss

Thanks Nomski kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by homesteady(m): 11:49pm On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new year my close paddis smiley
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 02, 2014
Nomski0:
*clears throat*

*tests microphone*

grin grin grin grin

Happy 2014 to;
Abu Mikey kiss
Vivly kiss
Homesteady kiss
Danhumprey kiss
Adaobi kiss
Mayapop kiss
Dannylux kiss
Martha kiss
Deejay_harry kiss
Miss.terious kiss
Speedyboi kiss
Khalessi kiss
Safarigirl kiss

HAPPY 2014 GUYS.

MWAH. kiss
Happy new year! Nwanyi mara mma kiss grin
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 02, 2014
Nomski0:
*clears throat*

*tests microphone*

grin grin grin grin

Happy 2014 to;
Abu Mikey kiss
Vivly kiss
Homesteady kiss
Danhumprey kiss
Adaobi kiss
Mayapop kiss
Dannylux kiss
Martha kiss
Deejay_harry kiss
Miss.terious kiss
Speedyboi kiss
Khalessi kiss
Safarigirl kiss

HAPPY 2014 GUYS.

MWAH. kiss
Happy new year! Nwanyi mara mma kiss grin
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 4:53am On Jan 02, 2014
Nomski0:
*clears throat*

*tests microphone*

grin grin grin grin

Happy 2014 to;
Abu Mikey kiss
Vivly kiss
Homesteady kiss
Danhumprey kiss
Adaobi kiss
Mayapop kiss
Dannylux kiss
Martha kiss
Deejay_harry kiss
Miss.terious kiss
Speedyboi kiss
Khalessi kiss
Safarigirl kiss

HAPPY 2014 GUYS.

MWAH. kiss
happy new year nomskio.. smiley ..

looking at vivly's post i think she is right..

1 Like

Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Danhumprey: 7:32am On Jan 02, 2014
Nomski0:
*clears throat*

*tests microphone*

grin grin grin grin

Happy 2014 to;
Abu Mikey kiss
Vivly kiss
Homesteady kiss
Danhumprey kiss
Adaobi kiss
Mayapop kiss
Dannylux kiss
Martha kiss
Deejay_harry kiss
Miss.terious kiss
Speedyboi kiss
Khalessi kiss
Safarigirl kiss

HAPPY 2014 GUYS.

MWAH. kiss
I hope I'm not late? sad

Happy New Year. Damn! Now you know how it feel to be part of a wonderful family.

Guys,we need to hang-out more these days,atleast at night,after the day's affair. It's been long we hang-out and I missed it. sad
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Danhumprey: 7:34am On Jan 02, 2014
speedyboi:

Thanks Nomski kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
You and Abu will have to battle for Nomski0's heart. And so far,Abu seem to have advantage over you.gringringringrin
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 02, 2014
Danhumprey: You and Abu will have to battle for Nomski0's heart. And so far,Abu seem to have advantage over you.gringringringrin
lol...the guy is fighting an already lost battle..

1 Like

Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by 3coins(m): 9:01am On Jan 02, 2014
Danhumprey: You and Abu will have to battle for Nomski0's heart . And so far,Abu seem to have advantage over you.gringringringrin
*clearsthroat*
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by AbuMikey(m): 9:45am On Jan 02, 2014
Nomski0:
*clears throat*

*tests microphone*

grin grin grin grin

Happy 2014 to;
Abu Mikey kiss
Vivly kiss
Homesteady kiss
Danhumprey kiss
Adaobi kiss
Mayapop kiss
Dannylux kiss
Martha kiss
Deejay_harry kiss
Miss.terious kiss
Speedyboi kiss
Khalessi kiss
Safarigirl kiss

HAPPY 2014 GUYS.

MWAH. kiss

**pulls up trouser to my stomach, adjusts belt**

Ermm, better late than Never.

Happy New Year Nomski0 kiss

Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nomski0(f): 9:55am On Jan 02, 2014
Abu Mikey:

**pulls up trouser to my stomach, adjusts belt**

Ermm, better late than Never.

Happy New Year Nomski0 kiss

Happy new year too.kiss
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nomski0(f): 9:57am On Jan 02, 2014
Danhumprey: I hope I'm not late? sad

Happy New Year. Damn! Now you know how it feel to be part of a wonderful family.

Guys,we need to hang-out more these days,atleast at night,after the day's affair. It's been long we hang-out and I missed it. sad

You too. I hope we spend more time here before school summons us.
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nomski0(f): 9:58am On Jan 02, 2014
deejay_harry1: happy new year nomskio.. smiley ..

looking at vivly's post i think she is right..

Yeah, she's definately right.
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nomski0(f): 9:59am On Jan 02, 2014
mayapop: Happy new year! Nwanyi mara mma kiss grin

Hehehehe.

Oya, did you kiss anyone on new year's eve? winkwink
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 02, 2014
Danhumprey: You and Abu will have to battle for Nomski0's heart. And so far,Abu seem to have advantage over you.gringringringrin
How? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Danhumprey: 12:31pm On Jan 02, 2014
3coins:
*clearsthroat*
What? You sef wan join the battle? No worry. The floor is open.grin
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by 3coins(m): 12:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
Danhumprey: What? You sef wan join the battle? No worry. The floor is open.grin
I no dey take eye see Fyn gurl lipsrsealed....I'm inn grin
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Danhumprey: 12:35pm On Jan 02, 2014
Nomski0:

You too. I hope we spend more time here before school summons us.
Yea. Guys,how about we hang out this night? All night long! No one should be absent! And bring your gist along. wink
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Danhumprey: 12:39pm On Jan 02, 2014
3coins:
I no dey take eye see Fyn gurl lipsrsealed....I'm inn grin
Lol.

Okay people. These 3 guys:
3coins: .

speedyboi: .

Abu Mikey: .

have indicated interest to slug it out in order to win Nomski0's precious heart. Goodluck to them and may the best of them win. grin
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Danhumprey: 12:45pm On Jan 02, 2014
speedyboi:
How? undecided undecided undecided undecided
It's obvious,bro. Look around. You don't need a soothsayer to tell you that.gringringrin

But who know,you might have a chance. wink
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Danhumprey: 12:50pm On Jan 02, 2014
deejay_harry1: .
Errmmmm Harry,I need your help. I'm having a running battle with MTN. They usually deduct some money from my acct.bal every month for some useless callertunez. How can I unsubscribe? Any code?
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by AbuMikey(m): 12:58pm On Jan 02, 2014
Danhumprey: Errmmmm Harry,I need your help. I'm having a running battle with MTN. They usually deduct some money from my acct.bal every month for some useless callertunez. How can I unsubscribe? Any code?

Welcome to the New World grin
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by 3coins(m): 1:01pm On Jan 02, 2014
Danhumprey: Lol.

Okay people. These 3 guys:

have indicated interest to slug it out in order to win Nomski0's precious heart. Goodluck to them and may the best of them win. grin
*rubsHand*
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 02, 2014
hi abu
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 02, 2014
Danhumprey: Errmmmm Harry,I need your help. I'm having a running battle with MTN. They usually deduct some money from my acct.bal every month for some useless callertunez. How can I unsubscribe? Any code?
lol... call customer care ooo bro
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by Vivly(f): 1:08pm On Jan 02, 2014
You must win this battle. Send CANCEL to 4100. It'll stop.
Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by AbuMikey(m): 1:17pm On Jan 02, 2014
flawless..S:
hi abu

Hi babe. How are You? smiley

Re: «««mikey And Friends Chat Lounge»»» by AbuMikey(m): 1:27pm On Jan 02, 2014
3coins:
*rubsHand*

What's wrong with this one undecidedangry

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (108) (Reply)

King Cobra And Giant Python Fight Each Other To Death In Southeast Asia (Photo) / Nairalanders Share Your Xmas Selfies / Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.