Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Hoodlums Fight For Money Found On Crash Victims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoodlums Fight For Money Found On Crash Victims (26312 Views)

SHOCKING: Hoodlums Fight Over Money Found On Crash Victims / Hoodlums Fight Over Money Found On Crash Victims / Pictures Of Money Found In Ex-delta State Governor's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hoodlums Fight For Money Found On Crash Victims by dont8(m): 12:44am On Oct 04, 2013
Some hoodlums on Thursday were seen exchanging blows and throwing bottles at one another over the money they found on the dead victims of the Associated Airline plane crash.

When our correspondent got to the scene of the incident, he observed that the hoodlums had turned the road leading to the crash site to a boxing ground.

It was learnt that when the hoodlums were assisting in the evacuation of the victims, they allegedly searched the victims’ pockets for money and other valuable things.

It was also learnt that they fight ensued due to alleged ‘insincerity’ in the sharing of the money they stole from the dead.

One of the hoodlums, identified simply as Loko, was heard saying, “You won’t believe that after the whole rescue thing, we luckily found money and they don’t want to share it equally.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/hoodlums-fight-over-money-found-on-crash-victims/
Re: Hoodlums Fight For Money Found On Crash Victims by dont8(m): 12:47am On Oct 04, 2013
What has really gone wrong with our level of morality and conscience in this country, smh.

10 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Fight For Money Found On Crash Victims by Kingslaw(m): 12:51am On Oct 04, 2013
no joy for them.
Re: Hoodlums Fight For Money Found On Crash Victims by Osama10(m): 1:09am On Oct 04, 2013
What a hungry nation, even dead body them go rob am.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Fight For Money Found On Crash Victims by Nobody: 2:02am On Oct 04, 2013
^

Mods, do your job.

@topic. Indeed, they're hoodlums

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Fight For Money Found On Crash Victims by tomakint: 2:06am On Oct 04, 2013
Even the dead are not honoured in my country undecided I am very sure if Angels are to share this Earth with us and one is seen with money he will definitely be attacked and robbed not minding he is a supernatural being! SMH

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Fight For Money Found On Crash Victims by Swiftboy(m): 2:08am On Oct 04, 2013
Now am concerned! Well I've heard of such before where people abandoned accident victims for looting them instead of resquing them.wonder whats wrong with some people's conscience?
Re: Hoodlums Fight For Money Found On Crash Victims by Nobody: 2:45am On Oct 04, 2013
[b]*SMH* See the extent we have gone. I pray that CNN and Aljazeera wn't hear of this.
Infact why can't people just sit down and ask themselves "why am i like this?" Reorient, i mean change urselfs and Nigeria will change.
Dn't b waiting 4 d president,so many nigerians took giant strides, and now they have made it.. They are now the ones drawing investors here
So many dn't even have plans 4 themselves all they know is Wake up,bark at the Wife, Shout at the Children, Blame the president in the evening they will lazily walk to the beer parlour, abuse the female attendant, jest with fellow lazy ones blame politicians the more, why can't they emulate people that took giant strides, people like Richard Branson, in Nigeria we talk of Globalcom,Zinox,Innoson,Coscharis,Alexander Amosu even the guy that sold HopStop to Google and our very own Seun Osewa that founded an E-Country Nairaland where we are all citizens . I mean Stop telling me Nonsence! If am to say its people like this that are left to Condemn the president. Are we not ashamed that foreign brands are leading in a world where most of their products are said to contain harmful substances.. Even brands founded by some developing countries are leading inhere.. Must we wait 4 Vconnect to show us that we need an online business directory/local search engine.. Go to the ants and learn stop blaming people. Identify a need and conquer it simple. U must nt b educated 4 that but just the Can Do spirit that Chukwuma Innocent used to develop INNOSON and God by ur side will see U thrU.. Am tired of typing Buh i promise U, 7 years after graduation u'll see me making giant strides with my company.
HOW I WISH DORA AKUNYILI REBRANDING PROJECT WORKED, HAD IT BEEN SHE WAS'NT GREEDY ASPIRING 2 THE SENATE..WHO KNOWS? BUT NOW SHE HAS GONE INTO EXILE.
I reject being frustrated by Nigeria, i rather choose 2 be too complicated 4 Nigeria,
Tim.[/b]

91 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Fight For Money Found On Crash Victims by Kairoseki77: 5:55am On Oct 04, 2013
dont8: "we luckily found money and they don’t want to share it equally.

The history of Nigeria summed up in one sentence. Mtcheew!

58 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Fight For Money Found On Crash Victims by Tolexander: 6:15am On Oct 04, 2013
It was learnt that when the
hoodlums were assisting in
the evacuation of the victims,
they allegedly searched the
victims’ pockets for money
and other valuable things.
searched the pocket of those victims that were burn't yesterday in the picture i saw?
Either i saw a fake picture or this is a fake news.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Fight For Money Found On Crash Victims by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 04, 2013
At the risk of sounding immodest, the hoodlums are no different from our politicians! Agagu while alive fought with other politicians from his state, not on principle, but over the control & misappropriation of the people's wealth. He too, like the hoodlums, searched the pockets of dead babies and adults, who could have tarried longer, were it not for lack of good healthcare! He pried the food out of the hands of starving Ondo citizenry.
What is the G7 governors and the President fighting over if not what they could hide away from the pockets of the carcas of fallen Nigerians? Our problem in this country is that we fail to learn from events.

23 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Fight For Money Found On Crash Victims by 3ace(m): 6:59am On Oct 04, 2013
That's what they do. They take advantage of situation. This shouldn't be new to us anymore as it also happened last year at Dana crash site. They pretend they are available for selfless service but their target is to search for valuable stuff of the victims. Even if your car is faulty, they just show up out of the blue pretending to be mechanics but be very vigilant; they are after your valuables in the car.

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Fight For Money Found On Crash Victims by Philipmems(m): 7:42am On Oct 04, 2013
Hahhahahaaahhahahaahhahahahaaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahaahaaha...... Laughing in Chinese. Swahili. Japanese. ..,.
Re: Hoodlums Fight For Money Found On Crash Victims by acmev2(m): 7:42am On Oct 04, 2013
Too bad.
Re: Hoodlums Fight For Money Found On Crash Victims by gerald09(m): 7:48am On Oct 04, 2013
I hope dey killed demselves so less idio*ts in d world.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Fight For Money Found On Crash Victims by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 04, 2013
Bossforeva: *SMH* See the extent we have gone..........Innocent used to develop INNOSON and God by ur side will see U thrU..
HOW I WISH DORA AKUNYILI REBRANDING PROJECT WORKED, HAD IT BEEN SHE WAS'NT GREEDY ASPIRING 2 THE SENATE..WHO KNOWS? BUT NOW SHE HAS GONE INTO EXILE.
I reject being frustrated by Nigeria, i rather choose 2 be too complicated 4 Nigeria,
Tim.

there is a reason u were taught paragraphing in primary 3

7 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Fight For Money Found On Crash Victims by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 04, 2013
Money making on their mind,ha na eri oge ndi nwuru anwu. Uwa di egwu o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician - Onyebuchi Ememanka / Boko Haram Kills 17 Soldiers In Garunda, Borno / Suntai Dissolves Cabinet Amidst Controversies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.