Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Can You Destroy Your Academic Certificates If Offered 15 Million Naira To Do So? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can You Destroy Your Academic Certificates If Offered 15 Million Naira To Do So? (750 Views)

We Won't Let You Destroy Ekiti-newly Elected Lawmakers Tells APC / How To Destroy Your Enemies!!! / Gov Gabriel Suswan Of Benue State Uses 47 Billion Naira To Buy Pigs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Destroy Your Academic Certificates If Offered 15 Million Naira To Do So? by myners007: 6:58am On Oct 04, 2013
consider the pains,time and finance it takes to acquire a university degree.If after somes years of graduation you find it difficult to secure a good job, then someone out of the blue comes to give you 15m to start life with the condition of you destroying all the certificatres you have laboured all your life for. what would you do? To accept or to reject the offer.
Re: Can You Destroy Your Academic Certificates If Offered 15 Million Naira To Do So? by yoddy(m): 7:45am On Oct 04, 2013
myners007 :
consider the pains,time and finance it takes to acquire a university degree.If after somes years of graduation you find it difficult to secure a good job, then someone out of the blue comes to give you 5m to start life with the condition of you destroying all the certificatres you have laboured all your life for. what would you do? To accept or to reject the offer.

For that amount of money, I'll destroy the photocopies... For $5m, I will

1 Like

Re: Can You Destroy Your Academic Certificates If Offered 15 Million Naira To Do So? by uboma(m): 8:11am On Oct 04, 2013
I wouldn't destroy my hard earned certificates for any amount in this world...
Re: Can You Destroy Your Academic Certificates If Offered 15 Million Naira To Do So? by rottennaija(m): 8:18am On Oct 04, 2013
thought you said 5 trillion
Re: Can You Destroy Your Academic Certificates If Offered 15 Million Naira To Do So? by Danhumprey: 8:27am On Oct 04, 2013
Why would I? It maybe tempting to do so just to get the money,but consider this. The 5million won't last forever. It would finish anytime. But the certificates would outlast the money and also they can be used to get job and as such generate money. Certificates would outlive you,but money is fleeting.

1 Like

Re: Can You Destroy Your Academic Certificates If Offered 15 Million Naira To Do So? by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 8:48am On Oct 04, 2013
Them swear 4 me? 5m 4 hw many years e go last? I'll nt.
Re: Can You Destroy Your Academic Certificates If Offered 15 Million Naira To Do So? by Emmyk(m): 9:05am On Oct 04, 2013
uboma: I wouldn't destroy my hard earned certificates for any amount in this world...

bobo, talk is cheap boy. cheesycheesy. Go boil rice!

1 Like

Re: Can You Destroy Your Academic Certificates If Offered 15 Million Naira To Do So? by uboma(m): 10:48am On Oct 04, 2013
Emmyk:

bobo, talk is cheap boy. cheesycheesy. Go boil rice!

I don't know the type of certificates in your possession and how you got them but mine are priceless...

Like it or not, its my opinion

1 Like

Re: Can You Destroy Your Academic Certificates If Offered 15 Million Naira To Do So? by Emmyk(m): 10:52am On Oct 04, 2013
uboma:

I don't know the type of certificates in your possession and how you got them but mine are priceless... .

. That's easy to say. cheesycheesy
Re: Can You Destroy Your Academic Certificates If Offered 15 Million Naira To Do So? by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 04, 2013
ChEkWaS IyKe :
Re: Can You Destroy Your Academic Certificates If Offered 15 Million Naira To Do So? by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 04, 2013
ChEkWaS IyKe :
So ur plan be say if the 5mimi reach ur hand na chop u go chop am so? Na wah u bro, so u no plan to invest am? Even if u use that certificate find job wey dey pay 100k per month, mathematically na 4yrs+ en go take u to raise d money (only if, u no dey chop, u no dey pay bills, u no dey buy things etc). Let me ask u bros, why u go sch? No be to aquire knowledge, get job with ur cert? It's just that this is not real, assuming it's a confirm reality that says 'BURN UR CERT 4 5MIL' i'm so sure u must be among the peeps on the queue. A good investor will invest the money and after 5yrs, he'll start employing u guys with certs. Thanx.
Re: Can You Destroy Your Academic Certificates If Offered 15 Million Naira To Do So? by blessed4ril(f): 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2013
Make it 5billion den I might consider u no!!
Re: Can You Destroy Your Academic Certificates If Offered 15 Million Naira To Do So? by myners007: 8:08pm On Oct 04, 2013
im supremely confident that many Nigerian graduates will accept such amount at the expense of their certificate. A right thinking graduate with his wealth of academic knowledge should make a good fortune out of such amount.In Nigeria where thugs are turning millionaires overnight, what actually can one certificate fetch one. pls be honest with ur opinion
Re: Can You Destroy Your Academic Certificates If Offered 15 Million Naira To Do So? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 04, 2013
myners007 :
im supremely confident that many Nigerian graduates will accept such amount at the expense of their certificate. A right thinking graduate with his wealth of academic knowledge should make a good fortune out of such amount.In Nigeria where thugs are turning millionaires overnight, what actually can one certificate fetch one. pls be honest with ur opinion
True talk brother.
Re: Can You Destroy Your Academic Certificates If Offered 15 Million Naira To Do So? by yoddy(m): 6:36am On Oct 11, 2013
myners007 :

A lot of Nigerians need their certificates to get jobs. Some of us have the knowledge and do not need the paper certificate to show it. So with $5m, entrepreneurship kicks in. wink
Re: Can You Destroy Your Academic Certificates If Offered 15 Million Naira To Do So? by myners007: 10:32am On Oct 16, 2013
uboma:

I don't know the type of certificates in your possession and how you got them but mine are priceless...

Like it or not, its my opinion
IF I MAY ASK, WHAT HAVE U ACHIEVED WITH YOUR PRICELESS CERTIFICATE.
Re: Can You Destroy Your Academic Certificates If Offered 15 Million Naira To Do So? by uboma(m): 11:25am On Oct 16, 2013
myners007 :
IF I MAY ASK, WHAT HAVE U ACHIEVED WITH YOUR PRICELESS CERTIFICATE.

And how is that any business of yours?

(1) (Reply)

Chief Godwin Okeke Of GUO Motors Escapes Death By Assassination In Onitsha / Beware Of Fraudulent Mails....... / Common Grammatical Error We Make In Banking Hall And At The ATM Spot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.