Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

How To Destroy Your Enemies!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Destroy Your Enemies!!! (1337 Views)

10 Signs Your Friends Are "Enemies Of Progress" / 7 Things That Can Destroy The Life Of Any Young Man- By Danceville / Why Do Best Friends Become Enemies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Destroy Your Enemies!!! by Allureoftheseas(m): 10:45am On Apr 13, 2015
A battle cry to father lucifer with all sincerity to destroy your enemy and he will answer you immediately!

To destroy your enemy use this battle cry when you can no longer fight your enemies!

King of th shadows
Mystical god
Give me the strength
Like the black winds
Oh! Abaddon!
Lord of all death
Give me the power
That you possess
Lucifer destroy my enemies and I will be forever grateful,
Destroy my enemies,

If done in the right situation, death will take your enemies that instant, after that you glorify his name

Hail... Lucifer
Hail... Abaddon
Hail... Beelzebub
Hail... Satan
Re: How To Destroy Your Enemies!!! by darnley16(m): 12:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
Suck a gorrilas cocck

1 Like

Re: How To Destroy Your Enemies!!! by Allureoftheseas(m): 1:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
darnley16:
Suck a gorrilas cocck

I will leave you for lucifer to deal with.
Re: How To Destroy Your Enemies!!! by darnley16(m): 1:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

I will leave you for lucifer to deal with.
oh he's my mentor, so once again , suck a gorillas cocck !!

(1) (Reply)

A Massive Tanker Explosion At Mushin Olosha Along Agege Motor Road At Midnight / Can I Pay My Tithe In Advance??? / How To Create A Quality Instagram Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.