Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,723 members, 7,827,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

I Need A Land At Ibeju Lekki - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need A Land At Ibeju Lekki (1407 Views)

Be A Land Owner In Abuja *updated* / Would You Spend 500k On A Land In Ibeju-lekki Or Ikorodu / Plots Of Land For Sale At Ibeju-lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Land At Ibeju Lekki by Toks2008(m): 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2008
H Guys,

How much can i get a land at ibeju lekki? I need one.
Re: I Need A Land At Ibeju Lekki by Sleekfun: 8:22pm On Jun 29, 2008
Hello Sir,
Am Micheal from Estuary Ventures,i wish to introduce to you if you will be interested in other part of lagos to buy the land you request for,presently my company can speak of land at Ibeju lekki,but we have more at Lambe,lagos Ogun State and some other good residentiall part of lagos for a very reasonable amount.If interested do contact James on +2348055638643 and he will send to you the list of the once we have.

BEST REGARDS.
Re: I Need A Land At Ibeju Lekki by liftedone(f): 8:57am On Jun 30, 2008
When you say you need one, are you talking about like a plot? If you are getting a plot in an estate, you pay about N700k upwards per plot. But if you are buying directly from the villagers, you are looking at something around N300k to N400k upwards depending on the location, as the further you go from Eleko and the free trade zone, the cheaper the land becomes. I would have sent you an email but yours is hidden. You can send a mail to me and I can give you details on what I have at the moment.
Re: I Need A Land At Ibeju Lekki by Flowers: 9:46am On Jun 30, 2008
@ Liftedone

I am interested in buying a land in Lekki, Kindly get in touch with me.

helenflorish@yahoo.com , 08035849124

Thanks
Re: I Need A Land At Ibeju Lekki by desse: 12:40pm On Jun 30, 2008
Toks 2008 can you send your number to hopemanflee@yahoo.com if u are serious in aquiring land in ibeju lekki.
Re: I Need A Land At Ibeju Lekki by megastu(m): 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2008
TO ALL.

Plots of land, just beside mayfair Garden at N1.3Million per plot. The land is dry land, and a transformer has just been installed for the Estate. There are lots of development going on.

Send me an e-mail on mibisnow@yahoo.co.uk
Re: I Need A Land At Ibeju Lekki by Tiphareth(m): 3:09pm On Jun 30, 2008
You said that it is an Estate, It seems that i will be interested. But, what is the name of the estate?

Tiphareth
Re: I Need A Land At Ibeju Lekki by jazmelbaf(m): 5:03pm On Jun 30, 2008
I have a plot of Land at Lekki ikota estate, immediately after SPG going for 8.5m asking. You can contact me on 08033532528.
Re: I Need A Land At Ibeju Lekki by megastu(m): 5:21pm On Jun 30, 2008
@Tiphareth.

The estate has not been given a name, but i assure you, it is far better than some places that they call blablabla estate and they tell you that in future this and that road will be constructed. This very one has developments that are glaring.

@Ikota Estate, what are the title documents?
Re: I Need A Land At Ibeju Lekki by jazmelbaf(m): 5:41pm On Jun 30, 2008
The title is Deed of Assignment na. Actually a secondary school is about to be built around the same place the plot of land is to be sold. Its really a promising place sincerely. 783sqm
Re: I Need A Land At Ibeju Lekki by Toks2008(m): 10:37pm On Jun 30, 2008
Thanx everyone,

Please send details to cutekorede@hotmail.com.

I am interested in 2 plots in a good locationn in ibeju lekki.

Thanks once again.
Re: I Need A Land At Ibeju Lekki by 2Rich4U(m): 3:55pm On Jul 01, 2008
Please I need a plot or two as well at Ibeju Lekki.

Send info to -dhuzzler@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Re: I Need A Land At Ibeju Lekki by liftedone(f): 10:53pm On Jul 01, 2008
To all who asked for Ibeju Lekki, there are plots going for from N400k, close to the free trade zone. I'll write individual mails for further discussions. Please bear with me. My internet connection is giving me nightmares at the moment.
Re: I Need A Land At Ibeju Lekki by Jumyg: 8:54am On Jul 06, 2008
liftedone

Interested in 2 plots of land in Lekki axis before Eleko, prefereably in an Estate, want to avoid Omo onile. Can you help?

(1) (Reply)

C Of O In Benin City / Cheap Land For Sale / 500 Plots Of Land @ Oke Gelu Community After Akodo, Ibeju Lekki Lga, Lagos. Each Plot @ #800,000- #1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.