Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,302 members, 7,822,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

I'm Alright - Agagu’s Son - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Alright - Agagu’s Son (592 Views)

Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad / I’m Alright – Feyi Agagu / Olusegun Agagu's Son Survived Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I'm Alright - Agagu’s Son by geeez: 8:24am On Oct 04, 2013
ewsAfricaWorldPoliticsBusinessMoneyCapital MarketIndustryBusiness & EconomySportsOpinionViewpointLettersMetroEntertainmentArts & LifeE-PunchEducationBlogsJobsForum
You are here: Home / News / I’m alright –Agagu’s son
I’m alright –Agagu’s son

OCTOBER 4, 2013 BY ENIOLA AKINKUOTU 17 COMMENTS

Feyi Agagu
Feyi, the son of late former Ondo State Governor, Olusegun Agagu, has said that he is alright and no one should worry about his state.

Feyi spoke when his friends, led by Jide Obanikoro, the son of a former Nigeria’s ambassador to Ghana, Musiliu Obanikoro, visited him at the Surgical Emergency ward of the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, Ikeja where he and other victims of the Associated Airline plane crash were rushed to on Thursday.

The victim, who spoke normally, said he became unconscious after feeling the impact of the aeroplane hitting the ground but woke up later.

He had a neck support and some bandages but he giggled when he saw his friends wearing worried faces.

While being wheeled to the Intensive Care Unit for a body scan, the victim threw his right thumb up to his friends, saying ‘nothing do me’.

A second victim, Femi Akinsanya, was seen on another bed talking with about seven of his relatives, including Hip Hop Musician, Sasha Alabi.

Akinsanya, who had a neck support around his neck, described his survival as a miracle.

Doctors were seen advising his pregnant wife not to move him to another hospital yet until he is stabilised.

Our correspondent was however prevented from taking pictures inside the hospital.

It was not all smiles at the hospital as a plump woman, said to be the wife of one of the dead victims, Chijioke Duru, was seen weeping profusely, rolling on the ground at the hospital.

She wailed, “Chjioke, I am finished, who will take care of our daughter, Chinasa. Why did you leave me? I am finished.”

The woman subsequently started blabbing and demanded that her husband’s corpse be handed over to her immediately. She was however taken away by another relative.

Meanwhile, sources close to Gbenga Obasanjo told our correspondent that he was in the United States and denied rumours that he was on the aeroplane.

The source said, “Gbenga was meant to be on that plane because he was to represent his father, Olusegun Obasanjo, at the event but stayed back in Atlanta, Georgia to attend to some things.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/im-alright-agagus-son/

1 Like

Re: I'm Alright - Agagu’s Son by geeez: 8:28am On Oct 04, 2013
I thank God for your life Feyi

Our prayers weren't for nothing

RIP to the dead

And for those taking a swipe at 70+ year old Obasanjo not knowing where he 40+ year old son was at the time of the crash, can you honestly say your folks know where you are right now? Except of course they still feed you, clothe you and give you money for transportation which spend on data to post crap on NL

2 Likes

Re: I'm Alright - Agagu’s Son by moscobabs(m): 8:49am On Oct 04, 2013
o
geeez: I thank God for your life Feyi

Our prayers weren't for nothing

RIP to the dead

And for those taking a swipe at 70+ year old Obasanjo not knowing where he 40+ year old son was at the time of the crash, can you honestly say your folks know where you are right now? Except of course they still feed you, clothe you and give you money for transportation which spend on data to post crap on NL
U are saying Rubbish....is there anything wrong in what they say? afterall everybody has his or her own opinion.......if obasanjo could not called his son immediately he got the rumour it means he doesn't know the important of GSM.why did he brought it to Nigeria?
Re: I'm Alright - Agagu’s Son by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 04, 2013
Thank God for life

RIP to the deceased
Re: I'm Alright - Agagu’s Son by eagleeye2: 9:04am On Oct 04, 2013
moscobabs: o
U are saying Rubbish....is there anything wrong in what they say? afterall everybody has his or her own opinion.......if obasanjo could not called his son immediately he got the rumour it means he doesn't know the important of GSM.why did he brought it to Nigeria?
Chai!!!
No remedy for this one.

1 Like

Re: I'm Alright - Agagu’s Son by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 04, 2013
U are saying Rubbish....is there
anything wrong in what they say?
afterall everybody has his or her own
opinion.......if obasanjo could not
called his son immediately he got the
rumour it means he doesn't know the
important of GSM.why did he brought
it to Nigeria?

eagle,eye:

Chai!!!
No remedy for this one.
LOL
Re: I'm Alright - Agagu’s Son by geeez: 9:14am On Oct 04, 2013

Guy, you need Brighter Grammar. Read it like you would take a drug to cure HIV

2 Likes

Re: I'm Alright - Agagu’s Son by OAM4J: 10:21am On Oct 04, 2013

(1)

Discount Jeans Dolce Gabbana,prada Sneakers Top Quality / Photos: Friends Hold Candlelight Procession For Deji Falae In Akure / ikotun Policemen Are Criminals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.