Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad (33619 Views)

Feyi Fawehinmi: How To Make Sense Of Nigeria’s Currency Swap Deal With China / How Feyi & Femi Akinsanya Survived The Plane Crash / I’m Alright – Feyi Agagu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by donphilopus: 12:15pm On Oct 10, 2013
Feyi Agagu being moved from Emergency ward to another ward in LASUTH, this morning. Photo: Simon Ateba
Despite the claims by aero medical experts last Friday that Feyi Agagu, a survivor of the October 3, Lagos plane crash and son of the late governor of Ondo State, Dr. Olusegun Agagu, was responding well to treatment, he was yesterday flown abroad for better medical attention, We learnt.

Besides Feyi, another survivor of the air crash, simply identified as Akin, has also been transferred abroad for medical attention.

The two survivors, who were expected to travel have departed the country Tuesday night, could not make the trip because medical experts could not until yesterday clear Feyi for the almost five hours trip from Lagos.

Sources also revealed that another reason for the delay was the fact that the doctors attending to them could not get clearance from British Airways for the trip. It was learnt that they were initially billed to fly through an air ambulance but the option was said to have been dropped for a scheduled passenger flight because of the horrible experience the family had last Thursday.

Investigations revealed that the two survivors departed the country aboard a British Airway flight yesterday. About five or six medical experts accompanied the patients on the flight, while details of the family members on the trip remained very sketchy as at the press time.

The Director of Aero Medical Standard at the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA), Dr. (Mrs.) Teresa Bassey, in response to journalists’ enquiries on the state of health of Feyi and other survivors of the crash, had told the media on Friday that “Feyi Agagu was responding very well to treatment and was doing well and talking with friends and relations.” But reports later that day had it that doctors at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH), battled to save his life on Friday morning after a relapse. He was moved from the surgical emergency ward in LASUTH to the more comfortable Bola Ahmed Tinubu ward for a better chance of survival.

Feyi and Akin were said to have remained in the special intensive care until yesterday when they were prepared for the flight. Further investigations by our Reporters revealed that family members and associates of the late Agagu had requested that he and his brother-in-law, Akin, should be moved out of the country to where they would have access to better and more sophisticated medical treatment at Harvey Street Hospital, London. We were told was expected to have taken place on Tuesday but because of the unstable state of Feyi’s health, the flight was rescheduled till yesterday when he was moved to the Lagos airport at about 10 pm for the flight. To avoid suspicion from the members of the public, family members on the flight were given VIP clearance and moved into the terminal at about 30 minutes to the departure time.

SOURCE: www.osundefender.org/?p=125916

2 Likes

Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by ik4life: 12:30pm On Oct 10, 2013
Tinubu get ward 4 the hospital...... Nawao

1 Like

Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by hammedkola(m): 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2013
I wish him quick recovery

4 Likes

Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by donphilopus: 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2013
hammedkola: I wish him quick recovery
Amen

18 Likes

Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by ik4life: 1:34pm On Oct 10, 2013
donphilopus: Amen
amen
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by ndukwejoe(m): 1:57pm On Oct 10, 2013
I wish him quicker recovery

1 Like

Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by Fazhy: 1:58pm On Oct 10, 2013
I thought it was reported that he told Jide Obanikoro & other friends that visited him that he was alright.

1 Like

Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by venorite(m): 1:58pm On Oct 10, 2013
make god pity them...

2 Likes

Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by TBD(m): 1:59pm On Oct 10, 2013
I wish him speedy recovery!!!
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by buccal(m): 1:59pm On Oct 10, 2013
Quick recovery I pray,you guys didn't die in that plane for a reason.u can't die now

8 Likes

Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by iknopro(m): 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2013
It well with you bro, I wish you quick recovery.
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2013
And the Nature of The Greedy ones that has been chopping our money summed up in "PENNY WISE, POUNDS FOOLISH".

4 Likes

Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by Jensenelizz(m): 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2013
.Ehen agagu don start again......this family mata no dey finish sef...i wish him well sha

1 Like

Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by joyidarauko: 2:01pm On Oct 10, 2013
I Pray that the God that heal that woman with an issue of Blood will heal Femi agagu in Jesus Name amen , I belief God is able to do

3 Likes

Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by Dexpro: 2:01pm On Oct 10, 2013
He was reported to be stable even after the crash. So whats wrong again with him?
Hmmmmmmm
Its obvious the gods are indeed angry.
Eje lo se etutu to appease the "sigidi's"
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by jumzzy448: 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2013
I wish him speedy recovery.

2 Likes

Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by LeJeun3: 2:03pm On Oct 10, 2013
. Thought he was giving us thumbs up a few days ago......... Get well Soon!
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by Shugarlipz(f): 2:03pm On Oct 10, 2013
It is well with them IJN
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by israel007: 2:04pm On Oct 10, 2013
May God heal this one. Hana the lose would be too much for the family. It's too much as it is.

1 Like

Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by iterator25: 2:04pm On Oct 10, 2013
Flown abroad
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by tomzman: 2:04pm On Oct 10, 2013
Hmmn! well, I wish them speedy recovery.
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by sholay2011(m): 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2013
O ga o. I thought his case wasn't serious naa. Speedy recovery to Feyi and Akin.
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by Starigna12: 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2013
Wish him quick recovery
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by oyinglory(f): 2:07pm On Oct 10, 2013
All izz well oo...jus passing
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by OLUWASEUNOJS(m): 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2013
May God safe him! But nig.hospitals shal adverse to dat of London?. Vision 20:2020.
Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by a2personal2013: 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2013
Feyi Agagu, the good Lord is with you and He will see you through this phase. I wish you speedy recovery !

1 Like

Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by cyril10(m): 2:11pm On Oct 10, 2013
May God deliver them from the jaws of death IJN.

1 Like

Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by Dexpro: 2:11pm On Oct 10, 2013
May the cold hands of death never snatch you away. Amen....
May the forces that be Guard your trip to nd fro....IJN

rootedingrace:

YOU ARE A BIG FOOL

Thanks Bro for that Insult! Kudos

1 Like

Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by Malachy27: 2:12pm On Oct 10, 2013
If fate has destined that he will join his father, he will. Ur million wishes of quick recovery to him will not turn back the hands of clock

4 Likes

Re: Agagu’s Son, Feyi Condition Critical; Flown Abroad by Kairoseki77: 2:13pm On Oct 10, 2013
Before anyone says he doesn't use Nigerian Hospitals, I just want to point out that he was in a Lagos Hospital all this time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Visits Eheneden Erediauwa, The Oba Of Benin (Photos) / Zamfara: Withdraw Femi Fani-Kayode’s Traditional Title - Emir Of Shinkafi Told / Video Of Governor Uzodinma At Imo Police Headquaters After Gunmen's Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.