Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,837 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Hello Friends This Advert Are For Serious Buya And Mandates - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hello Friends This Advert Are For Serious Buya And Mandates (395 Views)

Sade Okoya Dazzles For Hello! Nigeria Magazine(photos) / Hello Friends I Have A Direct Seller For Ago,dpk,lpfo ,tanfarm Delivery & Truckn / We Can Help You Win More Business Mandates And Increase Your Sales. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hello Friends This Advert Are For Serious Buya And Mandates by toneroilo: 12:04pm On Oct 04, 2013
hello friends
Des advert are for sure and real buyers or mandate,cos seller wants to meet with the buyer in question and lets have a deal don.We do marine of all the oil products(BLCO),tankfarm delivery for dpk,ago and lpfo to are were in Nigeria.Pls note in this transact only transparency works not jokes and lies so if u are into my last phase do me a favor just ignore my advert
Blco tto procedure
PROCEDURE:1
1. Buyer and Seller sign and seal Contract including banking
coordinates and exchange the signed copy by electronic mail. The electronic
signed copy by both Parties is considered legally binding and enforceable
and MUST not be changed. The executed SPA is lodged in their respective
banks.
2. Buyer returns signed SPA with ATB format.
3. Buyer deposits 5 million Naira into a dedicated account and seller confirms it
4. Seller gives ATB and clearance and boards buyer’s supercargo in Nigeria waters.
5. Seller’s captain gives boarding confirmation message and buyer confirms and releases the 5million Naira blocked fund to seller.
6. Buyer places full instrument on cargo and seller moves loaded vessel to Cotonou waters for Q and Q.
7. Original documents is released
8. Buyer pays for cargo within 72 hours by swift transfer.
9. Vessel sails to buyer’s destination

who to contact is Tony

Regards....
Re: Hello Friends This Advert Are For Serious Buya And Mandates by toneroilo: 12:06pm On Oct 04, 2013
hello friends
Des advert are for sure and real buyers or mandate,cos seller wants to meet with the buyer in question and lets have a deal don.We do marine of all the oil products(BLCO),tankfarm delivery for dpk,ago and lpfo to are were in Nigeria.Pls note in this transact only transparency works not jokes and lies so if u are into my last phase do me a favor just ignore my advert
Blco tto procedure
PROCEDURE:1
1. Buyer and Seller sign and seal Contract including banking
coordinates and exchange the signed copy by electronic mail. The electronic
signed copy by both Parties is considered legally binding and enforceable
and MUST not be changed. The executed SPA is lodged in their respective
banks.
2. Buyer returns signed SPA with ATB format.
3. Buyer deposits 5 million Naira into a dedicated account and seller confirms it
4. Seller gives ATB and clearance and boards buyer’s supercargo in Nigeria waters.
5. Seller’s captain gives boarding confirmation message and buyer confirms and releases the 5million Naira blocked fund to seller.
6. Buyer places full instrument on cargo and seller moves loaded vessel to Cotonou waters for Q and Q.
7. Original documents is released
8. Buyer pays for cargo within 72 hours by swift transfer.
9. Vessel sails to buyer’s destination

who to contact is Tony

Regards..

(1) (Reply)

HP 250 G1 Corei 3, 2.4ghz, 15.6”, 500GB-4GB, Cam, Dvd Rw, Wireless, Win 8 @75k. / Cargo, Luggage And Parcel Delivery Services / Financial Assistance For A Photography/studio Setup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.