Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

Financial Assistance For A Photography/studio Setup - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Financial Assistance For A Photography/studio Setup (398 Views)

Virtual Assistance Can Create Job Opportunity For Nigerian Youths / 10 Powerful Tips To Note When Starting A Photography Business / Letter Of Financial Assistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Financial Assistance For A Photography/studio Setup by freaklyme(m): 5:54am On Nov 18, 2013
Hi All,
I am an Ardent follower of this forum,So am using the opportunity to reach out to interested person for a Financial support for the setup of a state of the Art photography studio around Ogba Axis of Lagos.Am in need of 350k for this.You can supervise how the money will be spent and a map out plan of how the Money will be paid back aswell. I am Trained professional photographer (Not the Paa paa One), with 5 years working experience on Most types of phography. Some of my jobs can be seen at : hedges4tos..com
My contact : 08088348107 or gallette@live.com

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Company Seeking Skilled/unskilled Employees? / Who Knows Indian Company That Deals On Fragrance (essential Oil) In Lagos / Obesere Papa Mr Teacher Party"s & Booking........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.