Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,193 members, 7,957,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:52 PM

Blogs And Websites Business - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blogs And Websites Business (669 Views)

What You Need To Know About Blogs And Website / Train Yourself In Programming And Websites Using Tutorials. / Blogging Blogs,apps,websites,business, Make Una Check In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blogs And Websites Business by darequam(m): 1:03pm On Oct 04, 2013
Hello Guys,

Please I need be enlightened on the main differences between a blog and a Website. I recently decided that I want to go into web business, but I'm still quizzed about how to make my money if I create a website or a blog. I have done some researches with the aid of Google, but still don't understand enough of the languages they share their words in.
I understand that I can make my returns through Click band, Affiliate, Google, Adverts and traffic. What I don't understand is how do I start with any. With the little tour I did on Google, I was able to come across a site 'www.simplesite.com' where I can get to create a new site under theirs and use the trial for a month before deciding whether or not to pay and continue using it. Okay, I created it, but even after I did that, I still lack the knowledge of how to go about the next step. Also saw somewhere that I can use '' to start a blog. Is a blog the right thing to use ? as I don't intend to only deliver news with it, and if I use a blog, how do I have my returns.

* Do I create a blog or a website
* How do I go about my returns
* Do I need to be a website designer before I can be successful
* Please I need someone to explain to me how I can go about it from scratch

WHAT I INTEND TO DO

Open a website where there'll be reviews on products and services and also have space for people to pass comments and share their own topics. Also expect to have a space partitioned for news tab and latest works.

Thank you as you provide your help on this.
Re: Blogs And Websites Business by naijaimporter: 1:10pm On Oct 04, 2013
make genuie money online by marketing health and beauty products online. You can earn upto 50% per sale. Choose from over 100 offers which include herbal supplements, skin care, vitamins, beauty products, mens's health care, women's health care, colon health, weight loss and more...

visit http://teebabiebeautyhome..com/2013/10/affiliate-programs.html for more
Re: Blogs And Websites Business by naijaimporter: 1:21pm On Oct 04, 2013
you don't did to be a website designer to to successful on line all you need for a start is a basic knowledge on how to design a web page. You will see so many manually some for free and some for little tokens on how to setup a website! please don't waste your time with time cos they will not provide the stuff you need. I will advise you get someone who has the correct knowledge to put you true. If you stay in ikorodu you can call my number for help 08053557237.

(1) (Reply)

INTERVIEW: Emmy The Owner Of Campuspeeps, Explains A Whole Lot About Campuspeeps / How To Get Mastercard Payment System Or Other Alternative In My Website / Paypal Problem I Encountered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.