Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Workforce Calling - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Workforce Calling (6491 Views)

Workforce Calling, Pls Who Is With Me? / !!workforce Calling!! / Workforce Calling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Workforce Calling by tobey14(m): 1:05pm On Oct 04, 2013
Hello fellow NLD, I just received a text msg today from workforce management centre Ltd.that you are invited for a banking interview at workforce management centre Ltd, swiss House, Plot 9, Block A Beside UPS Building Gbagada, on the 7th of october,2013. Please who else receive this text and who has ideas on the likely Questions to ask on that day, your quick responses are highly appreciated. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Workforce Calling by didicold(f): 1:37pm On Oct 04, 2013
Congratulations tobey,
for ur interview ,u need to know ur cv inside out, know d places u excelled ,showed leadership skills and challenges u faced, if u r undergoing any development programme currently, be ready to talk about it.
As for d banking aspect, try to learn recent policy changes, d impact on nigerian banking, have an idea of d top 5 nigerian banks incase ur employers to be is one of dem. I don't really think u will be asked specific questions because u avnt been told d name of d organization, plz go in a suit ,great shined shoes,take ur confidence along and u r good to go.
Bliv me physical presentation is almost half d score,and sounding intelligent will certainly help.
Good luck

1 Like

Re: Workforce Calling by gbengalite(m): 3:16pm On Oct 04, 2013
You have said it all...In addition, interviewees would be much.
It might be a contract work offer too.

Cheers
Re: Workforce Calling by tobey14(m): 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2013
Thanks boss for your respond.
Re: Workforce Calling by tmgtreasure(m): 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2013
You are invited for an interview at Workforce Management Centre Ltd, Swiss House, Plot 9, Block A Beside UPS Building Gbagada, on the 7th of October 2013, at WFMC at 2pm. i submited my cv with my hnd like 3 months ago. pls who Kindly know who they recruit for and their pay? thank you
Re: Workforce Calling by taiwogurl: 6:20pm On Oct 04, 2013
tmgtreasure: You are invited for an interview at Workforce Management Centre Ltd, Swiss House, Plot 9, Block A Beside UPS Building Gbagada, on the 7th of October 2013, at WFMC at 2pm. i submited my cv with my hnd like 3 months ago. pls who Kindly know who they recruit for and their pay? thank you
Pls how can i summit my Cv at Workforce
Thanks
Re: Workforce Calling by lovelyngeee(f): 12:00am On Oct 05, 2013
Mine is for 8th october..Pls my people,I need tips on how to conquer..
Pls oo
Re: Workforce Calling by profoslan(m): 12:15am On Oct 05, 2013
I actually went for mine on 3rd after undergone 2 interviews I was sent a msg with a link to where I will prints like 5forms and told to awaits the day I will sumbmit it will be communicated to me later.hope sumtin gud comes out.
Re: Workforce Calling by XPresie: 7:46am On Oct 05, 2013
profoslan: I actually went for mine on 3rd after undergone 2 interviews I was sent a msg with a link to where I will prints like 5forms and told to awaits the day I will sumbmit it will be communicated to me later.hope sumtin gud comes out.
pls wht qualificatn did u apply wit? Have an idea if ur intervw is 4 mktin/transactn?
Re: Workforce Calling by tmgtreasure(m): 8:14am On Oct 05, 2013
I did not submit my cv o. There form was only Sometime ago.
taiwo gurl:
Pls how can i summit my Cv at Workforce
Thanks
Re: Workforce Calling by tobey14(m): 2:11pm On Oct 05, 2013
@profosian, please what are the questions interviewers asked you on that day?
Re: Workforce Calling by profoslan(m): 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2013
[quote author=tobey14]@profosian, please what are the questions interviewers asked you on that day?[/quot]
They ask all normal interview question by letting you walk them thru ur resume,your composure and confident are watched,Goals and focus are also asked repeatedly,how much are you earning presently,how much hav u lookin @ if ure to wrk wit them,why do you want to leave ur present job,what are ur strength and weakness,what is ur highest achievement,why shld dey hire you or what make you unique.ure bin graded as dey are asking you dos questions. When goin just do a little bit of reading on what u applied for,dress corporate and dnt forget ur confident.
Re: Workforce Calling by tobey14(m): 6:42pm On Oct 05, 2013
Thanks boss am grateful.
Re: Workforce Calling by jukwesino: 7:20pm On Oct 05, 2013
please hw can I apply? Must I submit my form manually or is the site possible too
Re: Workforce Calling by tmgtreasure(m): 7:28pm On Oct 05, 2013
lovelyngeee: Mine is for 8th october..Pls my people,I need tips on how to conquer..
Pls oo
hello lovelyngeee your interview shey na morning be your own.
Re: Workforce Calling by lovelyngeee(f): 9:04am On Oct 07, 2013
@tmgtreasure...I got confusing sms' about three or four of them..first was 8th of october,2pm and 2others for 3rd oct,at 9:30am.They then sent d last one sayin that I shld b reminded dat my interview is slated for 8th of october and that the time remains valid..
So m thinkn d first one is d correct one..
I dnt evn remember d position I applied for..
I just hope for the best.Abeg wetin b ur qualification?
@ Profosian,were people too many?
Re: Workforce Calling by profoslan(m): 7:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
No, we were just 4 dat was interviewed for the baking job. It actually depends on what u applied for.
Re: Workforce Calling by tmgtreasure(m): 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2013
[quote
author=profoslan]No, we were just 4 dat was interviewed for the baking
job. It actually depends on what u applied for.[/quote] hello profoslan, hw was it today? please the interview na for which bank and wetn be any other gist discuss.
Re: Workforce Calling by taiwogurl: 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2013
tmgtreasure: I did not submit my cv o. There form was only Sometime ago.
Kk thanks for the reply
Pls can i go there to summit my CV
Re: Workforce Calling by lovelyngeee(f): 10:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
Profoslan,abeg what bank r they recruiting for?
They told u yet?
Re: Workforce Calling by profoslan(m): 11:19pm On Oct 07, 2013
No, we were just 4 dat was interviewed for the banking job. It actually depends on what u applied for.
Re: Workforce Calling by skimofat: 1:40pm On Oct 11, 2013
is d interview for ND or HND?
Re: Workforce Calling by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2013
Just got a mail from workforce to add my CV to their database. but I was suprise after creating my acct, fill all necessary fields, and submitting and I was told that it was successful and double application will be disqualified.
Wonder if I was made to apply for an unknown job/coy. pls is anyone in same shoe as I.
Re: Workforce Calling by Teeswift(m): 11:54pm On Oct 12, 2013
[quote author=profoslan][/quote]

@profosian, like hw much do u think someone with 3yrs bankin exp can say to them as his expected salary? Or hw much is their pay like? Pls i nid to knw so as not to go too high or too low. My qualificatn is ND. Thk u.
Re: Workforce Calling by Teeswift(m): 12:07am On Oct 13, 2013
lovelyngeee: Profoslan,abeg what bank r they recruiting for?
They told u yet?

hi lovelyngeee, so hw was d intervw and which bank r they recruitin for? Pls help a sister here. Thks
Re: Workforce Calling by Twist4u: 12:29am On Oct 15, 2013
profoslan: No, we were just 4 dat was interviewed for the banking job. It actually depends on what u applied for.
@profoslan pls how did u get 2 apply?
Re: Workforce Calling by Teeswift(m): 1:21pm On Oct 15, 2013
didicold: Congratulations tobey,
for ur interview ,u need to know ur cv inside out, know d places u excelled ,showed leadership skills and challenges u faced, if u r undergoing any development programme currently, be ready to talk about it.
As for d banking aspect, try to learn recent policy changes, d impact on nigerian banking, have an idea of d top 5 nigerian banks incase ur employers to be is one of dem. I don't really think u will be asked specific questions because u avnt been told d name of d organization, plz go in a suit ,great shined shoes,take ur confidence along and u r good to go.

Hi didicold and all NL, pls hw many intervw stages did u go thru? Cos i went thru 2stages same day but no link was sent to me for documentation as was sent to profician (though i dont knw if it's usually sent immediately or at later date).I had d interview ystday. Or hw many days does it take for one to receive d link for employmnt form? Pls help wit this info. Thks
Re: Workforce Calling by ThowLou(m): 1:26pm On Oct 15, 2013
Pls I got a message from workforce inviting me for an interview on thursday ... Can any1 pls brief me on what i should expect ... Thanks house
Re: Workforce Calling by Teeswift(m): 1:34pm On Oct 15, 2013
Thow_Lou: Pls I got a message from workforce inviting me for an interview on thursday ... Can any1 pls brief me on what i should expect ... Thanks house

The answers to ur questions has been given already. Read d thread from the begining. Take care
Re: Workforce Calling by megola: 11:08pm On Oct 29, 2013
hello everyone. i got an sms from workforce that i've been scheduled for an interview in abuja and go to a site they wrote to download like 6 documents or thereabout. The only time i remembered applying for a job on their site was wen nigerian bottling company was recruiting which was few months back. wat i dont no now is wat job interview they're calling me for since i've never written any test with them. they also said in the sms that the time wil be communicated to me. Pls help am confused ooo!
Re: Workforce Calling by Fridosky4real: 6:42am On Oct 30, 2013
I am experiencing the same thing as you are.
Re: Workforce Calling by comtem2011: 7:13am On Oct 30, 2013
i got same message yesterday, jst do as dy instructed nd go there whn dy cll u. Ur tym has come.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Sonips Resources Company Ltd Job Vacancies A Scam?! / Vacancy For Assistant Procurement Officer/electrical Engineer At Eko Maintenance / Reason Why I Am Happy For The Dollar Increase In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.