Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

This Investment Will Make You Rich. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Investment Will Make You Rich. (2189 Views)

11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 / Alibaba.com Will Make You Poor / What Investment Will Double My Capital In Just A Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Investment Will Make You Rich. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 04, 2013
I'm opening this thread to solicit investment for my novel idea.

I intend to create a business which will run on both online and offline sources of income generation.

The offline model will run in such a way that our website will be complemented on each issue.

We intend to offer these services.

*Digital downloads through SMS short codes.

*Promotional coupons in a monthly publication.

*Last but not the least will be our listing WEBSITE which will be heavily advertised on our monthly publication.

Your investment will fetch you 10% ROI after the third month and you can get you capital back after 6 months and any amount could be

invested as long as the Interest on Capital generated is substantial enough.

This therefore means, you will get 10k every month from January 2014 if you invested 100k now.

In effect, you would have gotten twice what you invested by August 2015. Not only that, the value of of your shares in the company may

have tripled or even quadrupled by the end of our calender year.
*Yes i am that confident*

You may also choose the option of owning part of the company by outright purchase of a considerable stake in the company and this option

will even be better for you in the long run.

[s]Most people i have discussed are interested in doing business already, we only need the initial capital to roll out and the 3 months create

period for our business to stabilize for growth while we refund your interests.
[/s]

Investors will also be opportune to do business with us at hugely discounted rates and also be part of the advisory board which essentially

will form the board of directors when it becomes a limited liability company.

Now if you are interested in this novel idea which is already in an advanced planning stage, you can jump in and let's discuss it here.

Feel free to ask questions.

Regards!

Footnote
The services i listed above is a multi-billion Naira industry in Nigeria which is yet to be fully tapped so you will be fortunate to be part

of this new revolution.
Re: This Investment Will Make You Rich. by Visocrate(m): 1:57pm On Oct 04, 2013
i am interested contact with this visocrate@gmail.com
Re: This Investment Will Make You Rich. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 04, 2013
Visocrate: i am interested contact with this visocrate@gmail.com
Email sent.
Meanwhile, you are free to ask questions here.
Will divulge as much information as possible if necessary so other intending investors can benefit.
Re: This Investment Will Make You Rich. by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 08, 2013
We are making steady progress.
Business name is being registered and finalizing arrangements on our office location.
Any more persons interested in partnering with me on this novel idea, because this is an opportunity you don't want to miss.
We are making history right here in Nigeria.
Re: This Investment Will Make You Rich. by kentochi(m): 12:22pm On Oct 08, 2013
Count me in.
Re: This Investment Will Make You Rich. by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 09, 2013
kentochi: Count me in.
Thanks....Please send me a message via my profile.
Re: This Investment Will Make You Rich. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 18, 2013
More updates coming soon.
Re: This Investment Will Make You Rich. by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 21, 2013
To the Glory of God...The web interface is 90% complete and about to go live..
Highlight of the week....I met Alibaba who instantly recognized me cuz we used to whatsApp a while back. It was like a dream come true to me since those are the kind of people i look up to as a source of inspiration.

Do you know that the booming comedy industry as we have it today revolves around him?

***Follow this thread for ground breaking updates in the coming weeks.***
Re: This Investment Will Make You Rich. by 2dmax(m): 3:56pm On Nov 21, 2013
Send details to maxndianaefo@gmail.com thanks.
Re: This Investment Will Make You Rich. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2013
2dmax: Send details to maxndianaefo@gmail.com thanks.
Stay tuned to this thread as i will be documenting the progress made so far for the benefit of all.
Re: This Investment Will Make You Rich. by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 22, 2013
Website about to go live for alpha testing...I'm so excited.

***follow this thread because things are about to get hot in here***

Re: This Investment Will Make You Rich. by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 22, 2013
Great job, I wish you all the best.
Re: This Investment Will Make You Rich. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 22, 2013
blink182: Great job, I wish you all the best.

Thanks bro!
Re: This Investment Will Make You Rich. by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 23, 2013
Preview!
Re: This Investment Will Make You Rich. by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 25, 2013
Here is an interesting read on how T.V viewership is crashing and now more people watch videos on mobile. This is to prove to you that digital downloads is the future.
http://www.businessinsider.com/cord-cutters-and-the-death-of-tv-2013-11
The truth is Nigeria is not being left behind. There's a gradual shift towards mobile entertainment because of it's ease of access and mobile convenience.
There is a lot of money to be made in this sector and this is what i'm proposing with my business. Lot's of real money and these are the facts.
Don't be left out and your investment is secured.

Re: This Investment Will Make You Rich. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 25, 2014
Our site has since been launched with over 500 registered users...
That's progress if you ask me. grin
Re: This Investment Will Make You Rich. by millhouse: 3:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
oliverkay2001@yahoo.com . send me a mail so lets talk
Re: This Investment Will Make You Rich. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
millhouse: oliverkay2001@yahoo.com . send me a mail so lets talk
Email sent bro...Cheers!
Re: This Investment Will Make You Rich. by chux76(m): 3:05am On Jul 26, 2014
Drop the website's name.
Re: This Investment Will Make You Rich. by Guarantor(m): 11:46am On Jul 26, 2014
Details to a4labi2013@gmail.com
Re: This Investment Will Make You Rich. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
Guarantor: Details to a4labi2013@gmail.com
Email sent.
Re: This Investment Will Make You Rich. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 28, 2014
[quote author=Dve]I'm opening this thread to solicit investment for my novel idea.

I intend to create a business which will run on both online and offline sources of income generation.

The offline model will run in such a way that our website will be complemented on each issue.

We intend to offer these services.

*Digital downloads through SMS short codes.

*Promotional coupons in a monthly publication.

*Last but not the least will be our listing WEBSITE which will be heavily advertised on our monthly publication.

Your investment will fetch you 10% ROI after the third month and you can get you capital back after 6 months and any amount could be

invested as long as the Interest on Capital generated is substantial enough.

This therefore means, you will get 10k every month from January 2014 if you invested 100k now.

In effect, you would have gotten twice what you invested by August 2015. Not only that, the value of of your shares in the company may

have tripled or even quadrupled by the end of our calender year.
*Yes i am that confident*

You may also choose the option of owning part of the company by outright purchase of a considerable stake in the company and this option

will even be better for you in the long run.

[s]Most people i have discussed are interested in doing business already, we only need the initial capital to roll out and the 3 months create

period for our business to stabilize for growth while we refund your interests.
[/s]

Investors will also be opportune to do business with us at hugely discounted rates and also be part of the advisory board which essentially

will form the board of directors when it becomes a limited liability company.

Now if you are interested in this novel idea which is already in an advanced planning stage, you can jump in and let's discuss it here.

Feel free to ask questions.

Regards!

Footnote
The services i listed above is a multi-billion Naira industry in Nigeria which is yet to be fully tapped so you will be fortunate to be part

Send a concise 3year,7year, and your 10th year business plan to take5ideas@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: This Investment Will Make You Rich. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
Still on it.

(1) (Reply)

Football Bettor. Sure Win Betting Tips / Exchange Rate Of Diamond Bank / Total Life Changes!! Positivity!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.