Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. (35391 Views)

Top 10 Signs That You're Unhappy At Work / 10 Signs To Know That You Have Found The Right Career / Are Fresh Grads Of Today Smarter Than Previous Grads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by emmabest2000(m): 5:23pm On Oct 04, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 04, 2013
nikkypearl: i donot understand this thread and the coments there of.
scroll up, read them over and over again, until you understand it.......i'm trying to make her look smarter* winks*

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by ketoprofen(m): 5:26pm On Oct 04, 2013
marion g: Is the person that wrote this smart? I guess so. But do we have to talk less to become smart? I doubt so.

e be like say u to like talk...
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by greatestman(m): 5:29pm On Oct 04, 2013
froz: Screaming with passion , THIRD position, dancing skelewu + ALANTA ;DScreaming with passion , THIRD position, dancing skelewu + ALANTA
Do you that nairaland is for matured mind? learn is not compulsory for u to comment
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by complete1(m): 5:29pm On Oct 04, 2013
Wow!i thought i was only being carful enought not to show off but its like there is more to my atitude,number 1,2,6,7,8,10 are most of d personalities i portray
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by spikesC(m): 5:31pm On Oct 04, 2013
Now what is the definition of smart cool

and what is used to measure the level of smartness

If you can answer these without hurting people's feelings, then you're smart wink
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by ceospecial(m): 5:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
you just said it, I AM SMART
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by froz(m): 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2013
greatest man:
Do you that nairaland is for matured mind? learn is not compulsory for u to comment

Do you that ko , do you that ni. Your mind wey never ripe to type correctly, fix that first.
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 04, 2013
i am not trying to be proud but based on watz here...i m actually very smart
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by manny4life(m): 5:41pm On Oct 04, 2013
froz:

Do you that ko , do you that ni. Your mind wey never ripe to type correctly, fix that first.

Lol, smiley smiley smiley you see..Bros you no smart at all, the post just said it... Don't make someone look silly, not cool at all.
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by criuze(m): 5:43pm On Oct 04, 2013
In nigeria You need the followings to consider your self smart. Good ducation, better job, confortable house and cars, beautiful wife and nice children
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by mariong(m): 5:43pm On Oct 04, 2013
ketoprofen:

e be like say u to like talk...
na wa u 'o. Naso i tel u? Can't u see they don't want us to talk anymore? Me i no dey talk o.
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by IlCapitano(m): 5:44pm On Oct 04, 2013
froz: Screaming with passion , THIRD position, dancing skelewu + ALANTA ;DScreaming with passion , THIRD position, dancing skelewu + ALANTA
. You obviously do not know how to count.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by Abbey2sam(m): 5:48pm On Oct 04, 2013
wasak: now this is expository... m I actually smart?

Wrong......................
Smart people never mention that fact.........
That they are smart...........never...........
They only know that they are smarter than others
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 04, 2013
kunlesehan: humility is the greatest pride.
those who know, teach.

All above are virtues belonging to the humble, not necessarily the smart.
Their's "cockyness" in being smart, but to be humble is (almost) to be godly.
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by God2man(m): 5:55pm On Oct 04, 2013
A foolish man will be counted to be wise when he is silence during the heat of provocation.

God2man.
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 04, 2013
I am so meeee......best post so far in a while!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by froz(m): 6:06pm On Oct 04, 2013
Il Capitano: . You obviously do not know how to count.

You are Smart at counting ... Noted. Next person. Instead of you to digest the information and quietly leave the thread. You are looking for someone to bragado your counting skills. Smart man 123456. Yeye grin
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by Archmage(m): 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2013
kunlesehan: humility is the greatest pride.
those who know, teach.
true word!
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by tnktosin(m): 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2013
Noted
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by easyz(m): 6:20pm On Oct 04, 2013
greatest man:

Abeg watin u dey talk? undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by froz(m): 6:20pm On Oct 04, 2013
manny4life:

Lol, smiley smiley smiley you see..Bros you no smart at all, the post just said it... Don't make someone look silly, not cool at all.

Eeeyah! Sowwie! Don't cry no more.
Take sweets.
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by nickz(m): 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2013
LoL tongue
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by kflexxy(m): 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
That stuff I just read over dere ain't cool bro..
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by Matthewbriggs(m): 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
I am light years away from been smart, judging from my personal standards. Einstein, Jobs, Obama are people I term as smart.

But one thing I am sure of, is the presence of this deep hunger for knowledge. I believe knowledge are like fruits hanging in the most unlikely places waiting to be plucked. It's only hungry men that can smell and find it.

The desire to know, to create, to do the impossible is like a raging inferno that burns my bones.
“Stay hungry. Stay foolish.” is truly a powerful mantra to live on.

#Matthew Briggs.
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2013
haaaaaa bobo yi ti yi lori o
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by UjSizzle(f): 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2013
Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

iLike smiley
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by froz(m): 6:44pm On Oct 04, 2013
teknology: haaaaaa bobo yi ti yi lori o

Haaaaaaaa! Ewo eyin ke yin, weere ton rerin.
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 04, 2013
froz:

Haaaaaaaa! Ewo eyin ke yin, weere ton rerin.
hehehe thats the power of hunger lol go find something chop pele
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by ninocia18(m): 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2013
Stay hungry, stay foolish. That's a very beautiful quote. It just means that knowledge is power. Your mind will always be hungry for knowledge and how much yhu apply the knowlege yhu gain determines how wise yhu are cuz wisdom is practical knowledge. I love this quote.
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by ninocia18(m): 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2013
Stay hungry, stay foolish. That's a very beautiful quote. It just means that knowledge is power. Your mind will always be hungry for knowledge and how much yhu apply the knowlege yhu gain determines how wise yhu are cuz wisdom is practical knowledge. I love this quote. Thank for that write up.
Re: 10 Signs Someone Is Smarter Than You. by froz(m): 6:53pm On Oct 04, 2013
teknology: hehehe thats the power of hunger lol go find something chop pele

You still dey laff? SMH for you. Who did dis to you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oghenero Ozobeme: TOTAL Sacked Me While Battling Brain Surgery, Disability / Panic As Banks Plan Downsizing Over Rising Operating Costs / 4 Things You Should Never Include On Your Resumě

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.