Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria Student Chat Room - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria Student Chat Room (1375 Views)

Education Section Chat Room / LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM / National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Open University Of Nigeria Student Chat Room by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 04, 2013
HELLO follow NOUNLIS
This is a thread dedicated to all noun
students accross the nation. Let's share our
views on things going on within the school,
latest news, gist, TMA assistant etc...
and also we can
get to know ourselves the more from this
thread
FABULOUS NOUN ! WE ARE NUMBER 1.....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria Student Chat Room by Krix: 11:53am On Sep 14, 2016
Hi,

Please, I want to know if it's a must that I still continue to register an Elective course even if all the Elective courses I have registered in previous semesters have accumulated up to the required credit units for graduation.

Let me explain better, I am running a 6-semester B.Sc program with NOUN (i.e. 3 years). I'm in my 4th semester (i.e. 300 level 2nd semester), I've just registered an Elective course of 3 units in this semester, in previous semesters I have registered a total of 8 units of Elective courses, so therefore adding the 3 units Elective of this semester will make it a total of 11 units of registered Elective courses.

Since I'm running a 6-semester B.Sc program, I'm only required to have a minimum of 10 Elective courses. but now that I have met this requirement (having done 11 units) and I still have 2 semesters left, is it still mandatory for me to register the Elective courses in those remaining semesters or can I just do away with them and register only core courses?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria Student Chat Room by Adegokeomowumi(f): 3:35pm On Nov 02, 2016
Pls add me on group chat 07062620283
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria Student Chat Room by enphy(m): 7:36pm On Jul 09, 2018
Please! Kindly add me up on the group chat 09059330682
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Don't Be Deceived: ASUU Has No Official Twitter Handle / ‘students With 3.0 CGPA Above Won’t Pay School Fees’ At University Of Lafia / Application For NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.