Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash (10131 Views)

Isola Balogun-Fulani's Mother's Death: Saraki Condoles With Him (Photos) / Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden / President Jonathan Condoles With Mrs Oronto Douglas, Signs Condolence Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by excell12go(m): 10:43am On Oct 05, 2013
Iran of all countries. Anyway, we appreciate this
Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 05, 2013
Eeeenyaaaa ! So we're friends with IRAN !? ...very kind of dem sha.
Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by iterator25: 10:43am On Oct 05, 2013
ty444: IRAN if you want to sympathize,send us nuclear missiles as tributes.
they'll send it to your family household ijn
Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by CGKing(m): 10:45am On Oct 05, 2013
Danhumprey: Must everything be based on suspicion Grow up,dude!

Because Muslimi is so deceptive, my God!!!! You will see them in the west saying things like, 'Muslimi o kin ja' but they will keep destroying peoples lives.
Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 05, 2013
Youngzedd: Iran

Why Iran

We should be on alert.

This Arabian country hmm.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by hayubee(m): 10:51am On Oct 05, 2013
CGKing:

Because Muslimi is so deceptive, my God!!!! You will see them in the west saying things like, 'Muslimi o kin ja' but they will keep destroying peoples lives.

I c bros! Aluu killin was done b a mislim rite?, independence day bombing was done by a muslim?!

2 Likes

Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by igbeke: 11:01am On Oct 05, 2013
Danhumprey: Must everything be based on suspicion Grow up,dude!
for having this type of tot, i am begining to suspect u too.
Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by seanet02: 11:02am On Oct 05, 2013

Why Iran

We should be on alert.

Mumu, Iran is not an Arabic country
Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 05, 2013
America shld nuke that fvcking,country angry,I hate islam!
Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by tintingz(m): 11:13am On Oct 05, 2013
CGKing:

Lol...dumbest post, so non-muslims don't destroy people's life?
Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by BonnyDominic: 11:18am On Oct 05, 2013
Idi Amin: Hmmm, I'm beginning to suspect terrorist attack as regards to that plane crash. How can the devil express condolence message to its victims. I guess the next condolence will be from Boko haram undecided
Idi Amin, i agree with U. D rat bites nd blows air on its victim. Dey shud hold onto dea condolence whatever.
Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by donphilopus: 11:20am On Oct 05, 2013
If Iran could send a condoles to 9JA, it means Arsenal can send congratulatory message to Chelsea after losing against them
Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 05, 2013
Who get Nokia charger here,big pin? Here is my address: Abuja
Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 05, 2013
hayubee: Na wa oo! So Wen u express ur condolence to victims of a disaster u will be rewarded with suspicion! Just because u are a muslim!!!
don't mind the idiots christians!

2 Likes

Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by frodobee: 11:23am On Oct 05, 2013

Why Iran

We should be on alert.

Consult your books. Iran is Persian not Arabian. There is a big gulf/difference between the two.

1 Like

Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by BonnyDominic: 11:26am On Oct 05, 2013
hayubee: Na wa oo! So Wen u express ur condolence to victims of a disaster u will be rewarded with suspicion! Just because u are a muslim!!!
Wu is talking abt Religion here, d comments so far by Nairalanders is not matter of susspicion but facts. Iran is one of d core sponsoship or d disasters d world is facing today nd if U term it to be Muslim, so be it. God go catch una one day.
Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by BonnyDominic: 11:31am On Oct 05, 2013
Just op Bros Jonathan will be silent on dis stupid gesture.
Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by AroOkigbo(m): 11:34am On Oct 05, 2013
shachris03: Yeah, they should. We are all in the same league now.

partners in islamic terrorism
Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by nagoma(m): 11:42am On Oct 05, 2013
Idi Amin: Hmmm, I'm beginning to suspect terrorist attack as regards to that plane crash. How can the devil express condolence message to its victims. I guess the next condolence will be from Boko haram undecided

Delude yourself. The real enemies are too busy supporting the country's disintegration and have no time for condolence.

1 Like

Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by AnanseK(m): 11:46am On Oct 05, 2013
Why Iran
We should be on alert.

Loud mouthed & ignorant. When did Iran become an Arabian country?
Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by Jensenelizz(m): 11:47am On Oct 05, 2013
angry
Garri_Activist: don't mind the idiots christians!
if dis comment had been posted by a christain,the mod wud ve hide it bt bcoz na muslim na,im no hide am.........muslims re also idiots.
Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by AnanseK(m): 11:48am On Oct 05, 2013
queenvic: Eeeenyaaaa ! So we're friends with IRAN !? ...very kind of dem sha.

Have we ever been enemies with Iran? Some foolish Nigerians sometime think we are an American colony.
Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by AnanseK(m): 11:51am On Oct 05, 2013
Chrisabig: PLS IRAN MIND YOUR NUC PROBLEM, WE DONT WANT UR CONDO IN NIG, ABEG ABEG STAY AWAY FROM US, SEE ME SEE IRAN, GOD WE BEG IRAN TO MIND THERE BUZ,

Slave mentality.When your masters are desperately trying to speak with Iran you are still fighting Iran on their behalf.

1 Like

Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by McLuhan(m): 11:52am On Oct 05, 2013
CGKing: Look at the fools. 20 people died in that crash. Did you give Nigeria your condolences when over 40 innocent children died in school while they slept in an act of cowardice? What about when over 70 died at a park in the north? You won't. Because you know what's up. Tomorrow your freaking moderate wing of terrors will tell us it's all in-Islamic.

Every problem has a solution and God will one day show us the solution of you that has been starring us in the face though unseen.
Amen!
Our blessed Saviour said "every tree which my heavenly Father has not planted shall be uprooted. Let the good and the evil grow together until the day of reckoning. There is nothing hidden that shall not be exposed, but the things that people do covertly shall be proclaimed on rooftops."
Amen! May it be so, Lord Jesus.
Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by Tonylyte(m): 11:53am On Oct 05, 2013
#Shocked#
Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 05, 2013
shachris03: Yeah, they should. We are all in the same league now.
What leaguea, which league are we with iran?
Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by Jensenelizz(m): 11:55am On Oct 05, 2013
angry
Garri_Activist: don't mind the idiots christians!
muslims re the most fvcked up ppl dat liveth,,,dey always try to hide the fact dat dier fvcked up quaran sayz dey shuld hate and kill christains.......fvck u garri_activist and fvck all evil muslims out dere angry angry angry
Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 05, 2013
Messi j: What leaguea, which league are we with iran?

League of Totalitarian Government where they Executive can single handedly install a state government,

League of terrorism,

League of total collapse in the airspace safety,

League of child molester and rapi.sts,

League of bad leadership,

Should i go on?
Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by hikmoj(m): 11:59am On Oct 05, 2013
Shollyps: Wat is d tym 4 man city vs everton game?
dem dey play now open ur TV and shine ur eyes
Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by achovirux(m): 12:01pm On Oct 05, 2013
This is all GEJ fault...I dnt blame u guys
Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by Ruthy81(f): 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2013
The FACT is dat some muslim are using their religion as a platform to kill an destroy, dat muslim guy dat killed a soldier in d UK, said allahu akbar after killing d man. and call islam a religion of peace i dont get it.
Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by CGKing(m): 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2013
hayubee:

I c bros! Aluu killin was done b a mislim rite?, independence day bombing was done by a muslim?!

My guy don't deceive urself. None of the aluu killers read from the bible while they slaughtered the innocent students. None of them read from the bible and declared God was great. I can show u stories in the media of miscreants of Muslim faith who killed innocent children in Lagos and used them for rituals, I can show u stories of alhajis who bought heads off these miscreants, and never did anyone relate that with Islam. Because criminals can be of any tongue, tribe and religion. Neither did, the bombings of of independence claim religious inclinations.

Nevertheless, the downing of the World Trade Center, the bombing of the US embassy, the killings of the 40 students, the killings of over 90 souls at a northern park was all done to the glory of Allah, the faithful a who executed these killings read from the Quran.

With my eyes and ears, I watched as Muslims in Nigeria celebrated the downing of the World Trade Center consequential to the killing of over 2,500 innocent souls, many of whom opposed much of the US policies to the Arab world because of concerns of being misunderstood.

Abeg

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Bloody And Desperate In Rivers State (Results trickling in) / Elections: ONSA Says There's No Plan To Shut Down Internet / President Buhari's Eid-El-Kabir Message To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.