Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash (10144 Views)

Isola Balogun-Fulani's Mother's Death: Saraki Condoles With Him (Photos) / Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden / President Jonathan Condoles With Mrs Oronto Douglas, Signs Condolence Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by mencer(m): 2:43pm On Oct 05, 2013
igbeke: Iran? hmn ,
I dont trust them.

Iran is a country you need to really learn about, it's people culture and ideal, don't just swallow the pictures you see on cnn and BBC about iran.
Iraq was relatively peaceful before America came and destroyed it in the name of nuclear weapons they never found till today.

1 Like

Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by eluquenson(m): 3:06pm On Oct 05, 2013
Benevolence attitude from one of the world power
Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by Jensenelizz(m): 3:07pm On Oct 05, 2013
tintingz: But 90% of Aluu killers are christians hope you know that...I can show you pastors that molest wives, do fake miracles, do rituals

Rev. King was jailed for killing people for rituals.

Lol...with your eyes? And you think there are no muslims in that WTC building?

40 muslims were killed in the mosque by BH now tell me are they fighting for Islam, most people killed in the north are muslims, the civilian JTF are muslims.

Your crusader warriors fought crusade for Jesus e.g Adolf hitler, george bush are christians terror crusaders...almost 1million innocent people have been killed in the arab world by all this crusaders.
my nigga u re fool to d highest order.........how many lives whr taken away by the likes of osama bin laden,sadam hussein,hesbollah,al queada,al shabab,boko haram,president assad of syria all believin dey re doin wat d quaran says................. angry angry
p.s adolf hitler and george bush were members of the illuminati
Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 05, 2013
Youngzedd: Iran

Why Iran

We should be on alert.

This Arabian country hmm.

sometimes i wonder what goes through some people's head on Nairaland before they post here.
How is Iran An Arabian country? and who told you Iranians are arabs?
Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by juman(m): 3:33pm On Oct 05, 2013
Iran should help the world Muslims on Syria issue.

Syrian people are suffering.
Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by CGKing(m): 3:48pm On Oct 05, 2013
Aigipan:

sometimes i wonder what goes through some people's head on Nairaland before they post here.
How is Iran An Arabian country? and who told you Iranians are arabs?

It is an Islamic nation. Una go dey leave bloodletting discussion dey talk about mediocre things.
Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by CGKing(m): 3:56pm On Oct 05, 2013
McLuhan:
Amen!
Our blessed Saviour said "every tree which my heavenly Father has not planted shall be uprooted. Let the good and the evil grow together until the day of reckoning. There is nothing hidden that shall not be exposed, but the things that people do covertly shall be proclaimed on rooftops."
Amen! May it be so, Lord Jesus.

Meaning what exactly?
Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by Aifey(m): 4:15pm On Oct 05, 2013
CNN is realy brainwashin people. Iran is a peacefull nation. Don't mind US media propagnda.
Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by tintingz(m): 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2013
Msgamble: guy, av been watching u displaying ur ignorance here, it means u know nothing abt hitler or Bush war..Hitler - hitler cease been a catholic n attending church in vienna wen his parent divorce 2 he was pursuing his Nazi pledge b4 election to get rid of german debt as result of ww1 3 most of the nation he attack are cath/xtain state (uk,france,poland,austria) 4 during ww2 there no force convertion or evangelisation..Bush - 1 US attack iraq cos of mass murder of dissident n their family 2 iraq possess WMD- by d tym US attack it was transfer to iran,syria 3 huisien used chemical weapon against kurds town in d north, although i don't denied bush calling d war 'Crusade' cos US military training is based on high-dose of religious lesson n also been a republican..educate urself don't make excuse 4 ur 'blood sucking religion of peace' whom BH,Al qaeda,taliban,hezbollah,al shabab draw lesson n inspiration from
Really?? Me displaying ignorance?

I have provided a link where Adolf hitler said he's fighting for his god(Jehova) a link that he was baptized a catholic christian.

George bush was also a war monger a crusader he declared crusade on muslims, the moment the WTC was attacked many muslim countries have never had peace...the west crusaders are killing the innocent people in the arab world.

Your christianity religion is the deadly blood sucking religion in disguise. smiley
Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by RealAlfranco: 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2013
anthoniosp: i hear u .. no i understnf u wan catch space... moderatot moderator abeg flog dis guy for saying offloint.... ehheeen c blala dia ...
1. Under*stand*..not *stnf*
2. Modera*tor* not *tot*
3. Off-*point* not *loint*!! And u have da guts 2 say some1 is talking offloint?? Oh off-point!!
Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by tintingz(m): 4:34pm On Oct 05, 2013
Jensen_elizz: my nigga u re fool to d highest order.........how many lives whr taken away by the likes of osama bin laden,sadam hussein,hesbollah,al queada,al shabab,boko haram,president assad of syria all believin dey re doin wat d quaran says................. angry angry
p.s adolf hitler and george bush were members of the illuminati
hey niggah! Adolf and bush are christians how many time will I said that, go do your research muslims are most victims by this deadly group.
Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by kunlekuz4: 5:12pm On Oct 05, 2013
hmmmm

Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by ibro360(m): 5:44pm On Oct 05, 2013
Idi Amin: Hmmm, I'm beginning to suspect terrorist attack as regards to that plane crash. How can the devil express condolence message to its victims. I guess the next condolence will be from Boko haram undecided
in dis case its lyk d devil is beta dan u
Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by Jensenelizz(m): 6:09pm On Oct 05, 2013
tintingz: hey niggah! Adolf and bush are christians how many time will I said that, go do your research muslims are most victims by this deadly group.
guy so in the case of d al shabab terror network attack on d kenyan mall whr a verse of d quaran was shown to d hostages to read and those(christians)who couldnt read it were killed what would u say yeah? angry angry
Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by Cubeet: 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2013
IRAN OF ALL COUNTRY? NAIJA HAVE ENTERED WAHALA O. GOD SAVE US O.
Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by tintingz(m): 7:48pm On Oct 05, 2013
Jensen_elizz: guy so in the case of d al shabab terror network attack on d kenyan mall whr a verse of d quaran was shown to d hostages to read and those(christians)who couldnt read it were killed what would u say yeah? angry angry
For your info some hostages said muslims in the mall saved them by written down some islam text for them to answer the terrorist questions, and more also a guy named Haji a muslim was said to be the hero smiley
Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by olawalemanog: 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2013
Youngzedd: Iran

Why Iran

We should be on alert.

This Arabian country hmm.
So Iran is Arabian country...you can begin to imagine why you have not gotten a job: you are too dull to be emplyed! For God's sake you are not employable.
Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by olawalemanog: 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2013
CGKing: Look at the fools. 20 people died in that crash. Did you give Nigeria your condolences when over 40 innocent children died in school while they slept in an act of cowardice? What about when over 70 died at a park in the north? You won't. Because you know what's up. Tomorrow your freaking moderate wing of terrors will tell us it's all in-Islamic.

Every problem has a solution and God will one day show us the solution of you that has been starring us in the face though unseen.
I think you need to study thrchistory of Iran to know who is a fool here. Youvguys are just disgracing this country eith your stupid comments that can only make civilized ppl to want to puke. You cannot provide ordinary electricity for your ppl andvyou have thevgut and gusto to talk evil of a country like Iran that is many light years ahead of your country.
Anyway, i will leave you to start evenings school all over becsuse i thing you really need re-education. What a shame!

2 Likes

Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by olawalemanog: 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2013
olawalemanog:
I think you need to study the history of Iran to know who is a fool here. You guys are just disgracing this country with your stupid comments that can only make civilized ppl to want to puke. You cannot provide ordinary electricity for your ppl and you have the gut and gusto to talk evil of a country like Iran that is many light years ahead of your dark country.
Anyway, i will leave you to start evening school all over because i think you really need re-education. What a shame!
Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by CGKing(m): 11:21pm On Oct 05, 2013
tintingz: Really? Adolf was not a christian? Let me quote his speech

Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord. (p. 65)

And the founder of Christianity made no secret indeed of his estimation of the Jewish people. When He found it necessary, He drove those enemies of the human race out of the Temple of God. (p. 174)

www.en.m.wikiquote.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitlers_religious_views

Adolf Hitler was raised by an anticlerical, sceptic father and a devout Catholic mother. Baptized and confirmed as a child in Austria, he ceased to participate in the sacraments after childhood....
www.en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler

Adolf was even baptized as a christian and you telling me he's not a christian that he never read the bible?

So what is the guarantee of BH killing muslims, I thought they say they are fighting for an islamic state, the clerics that condemned BH are true muslims...Islam NEVER preaches killing of innocent people.

Lol...both muslims and christians are victims of BH menace, there are christians killing muslims up in the north too smiley
Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by NOLONGTIN1(m): 12:24am On Oct 06, 2013
hayubee:

Same is joseph kony hiding under d umbrella of Christianity to commit atrocities!!! Pot should not call the kettle black!!

Who is Joseph Kony see i don't know him , he is probably a (one) deluded human being !!!

Can the same be said about Terrorist? is it just a one-off thing??

People kill(terrorize) in Africa, Asia, Europe and America..... its not a one-off situation, its not just 1 group or 1 individual - its unrelated people

My question to you is: what's common between them? One book - the quran

why do people in different countries read this book and get the urge to kill people(infidels)
Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by Jensenelizz(m): 1:18am On Oct 06, 2013
tintingz: For your info some hostages said muslims in the mall saved them by written down some islam text for them to answer the terrorist questions, and more also a guy named Haji a muslim was said to be the hero smiley
hmmm hmmmm so how many was killed b4 how many was saved yeah
Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by Msgamble: 11:39am On Oct 06, 2013
tintingz: Really?? Me displaying ignorance?

I have provided a link where Adolf hitler said he's fighting for his god(Jehova) a link that he was baptized a catholic christian.

George bush was also a war monger a crusader he declared crusade on muslims, the moment the WTC was attacked many muslim countries have never had peace...the west crusaders are killing the innocent people in the arab world.

Your christianity religion is the deadly blood sucking religion in disguise. smiley
guy, u funny ooh, i neva denied hitle been a xtain as a youth which he denounce in vienna his parent divorce, do u av any prove he practised Xtainity afterward? Hitler is fighting 4 Jehova? Maybe that is why he attacked 99% xtain nation(france,UK,Poland) why nt budhist/muslim nations buh basically Nazi's agenda n politics..Bush - US should fold hand where 1. Al qaeda attack new york 2. Hussien gased kurds to death 3 iraq possess WMD - which they transfer to iran wen war begins 4. When afghan is being ruined by deadly taliban, crusade? US invade vietnam,japan,korea,burma,serbia,panama they didn't result to terrorism, why is it always islamic country?..nt all ppl should believed what their 'liar' sheik or imam told them just to protect or make excuse for 'blood sucking religion of pieces'..educate urself n stop living under arab shackles, wake up n c fact

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pantami Sets Targets For 6 Agencies Under The Ministry Of Communications. / President Buhari's Eid-El-Kabir Message To Nigerians / Supreme Court Has Only 10 Justices, Lowest Ever In Nigerian History — CJN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.