Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

The Tick Eyebrows Saga - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Tick Eyebrows Saga (1799 Views)

Why Do Ladies Shave Off Their Eyebrows? / Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? / Easy Tips For Perfercting Your Eyebrows. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Tick Eyebrows Saga by MrCork: 9:09pm On Oct 04, 2013
..naturally, females r attracted to guys with tick eyebrows and hairy chest..and so the question remains...why do women prefer us and why do they think we r the one...the choosen one? (please advise) wink
Re: The Tick Eyebrows Saga by cleangurl: 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2013
lame topic...

1 Like

Re: The Tick Eyebrows Saga by Popowaa: 9:19pm On Oct 04, 2013
Does Mr cork get paid for opening silly threads?sad
Re: The Tick Eyebrows Saga by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 04, 2013
When I saw the topic I was like whaddafq who has tick in there eyebrow shocked!Then I clicked on the topic grin

3 Likes

Re: The Tick Eyebrows Saga by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2013
I don't like very thick brows...I dislike hairy chests then worse of all...bushy armpits. Gross!

1 Like

Re: The Tick Eyebrows Saga by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 04, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
..naturally, females r attracted to guys with tick eyebrows and hairy chest..and so the question remains...why do women prefer us and why do they think we r the one...the choosen one? (please advise) wink
Damn! I am a lady and I don't like men that have tick in their eyebrows, hair, etc...or do you mean thick??

2 Likes

Re: The Tick Eyebrows Saga by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 04, 2013
mechummy: I don't like very thick brows...I dislike hairy chests then worse of all...bushy armpits. Gross!
I like thick eyebrows on men. smiley
Re: The Tick Eyebrows Saga by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 04, 2013
babe_online:
kk...it's all good
Re: The Tick Eyebrows Saga by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2013
mechummy: kk...it's all good
Yep!
Re: The Tick Eyebrows Saga by larride(m): 9:32pm On Oct 04, 2013
Lord, I know you are probably mad at me for opening this thread. Just forgive me this time and I will never disobey you again. angry

1 Like

Re: The Tick Eyebrows Saga by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 04, 2013
Do you feel like derailing this thread? grin
mechummy: kk...it's all good
babe_online:
Yep!
Re: The Tick Eyebrows Saga by Popowaa: 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2013
larride: Lord, I know you are probably mad at me for opening this thread. Just forgive me this time and I will never disobey you again. angry
gringringrin
Re: The Tick Eyebrows Saga by larride(m): 9:46pm On Oct 04, 2013
Popowaa: gringringrin

angry angry angry angry
Re: The Tick Eyebrows Saga by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 04, 2013
spongeback: Do you feel like derailing this thread? grin
grin
Re: The Tick Eyebrows Saga by AbuMikey(m): 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2013
Some old me nor wan jus gree get sense angry
Re: The Tick Eyebrows Saga by MrsCork2(f): 11:28pm On Oct 04, 2013
Popowaa: Does Mr cork get paid for opening silly threads?sad
Re: The Tick Eyebrows Saga by addictiv(m): 12:48am On Oct 05, 2013
had a friend back then who has eyebrows that look as if he uses eye pencil although his own is natural...seemed to catch to ladies attention back then
Re: The Tick Eyebrows Saga by Nobody: 3:02am On Oct 05, 2013
spongeback: Do you feel like derailing this thread? grin
I don't think so Spongeback.

How is you?? smiley
Re: The Tick Eyebrows Saga by Nobody: 3:27am On Oct 05, 2013
Am fine thank you cheesy
Hope you cool smiley
babe_online:
I don't think so Spongeback.

How is you?? smiley
Re: The Tick Eyebrows Saga by Nobody: 3:35am On Oct 05, 2013
spongeback: Am fine thank you cheesy
Hope you cool smiley
I am cool dear. Thanks for asking.
Re: The Tick Eyebrows Saga by MrCork: 5:42am On Oct 05, 2013
...I think they should open a anger management clinic for u people down their...is it illegal to say somethin nice in Nigeria? ...Musss everything always be about cuss cuss cuss? ...we Londoners dont Gerrit and we give up ( no offense) embarassed
Re: The Tick Eyebrows Saga by MrCork: 5:45am On Oct 05, 2013
spongeback: When I saw the topic I was like whaddafq who has tick in there eyebrow shocked!Then I clicked on the topic grin

angry
Re: The Tick Eyebrows Saga by MrCork: 5:50am On Oct 05, 2013
babe_online:
Damn! I am a lady and I don't like men that have tick in their eyebrows, hair, etc...or do you mean thick??

....^^^^typical Nigerian female..answering a question with a question...I give up! undecided
Re: The Tick Eyebrows Saga by MrCork: 5:55am On Oct 05, 2013
larride: Lord, I know you are probably mad at me for opening this thread. Just forgive me this time and I will never disobey you again. angry

...naturally,ugly looking guys cannot relate to this thread...and brother..., I don't blame u embarassed
Re: The Tick Eyebrows Saga by MrCork: 5:58am On Oct 05, 2013
babe_online:

..finally..a lady with great taste....I bet she a Londoner wink
Re: The Tick Eyebrows Saga by MrCork: 6:06am On Oct 05, 2013
...guys, This thread is not about our good looks or your preference...in London,women find us more attractIve but their in Nigeria, we clearly understand that 99.8% of the guys have bald head and have no s£x appeal... This is ok if they cannot relate to the thread (no offense) undecided
Re: The Tick Eyebrows Saga by MrCork: 6:10am On Oct 05, 2013
addictiv: had a friend back then who has eyebrows that look as if he uses eye pencil although his own is natural...seemed to catch to ladies attention back then

..^^^ ther u go! smiley
Re: The Tick Eyebrows Saga by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 05, 2013
I love hair...on men, but a moderate amount though. Lets just say I like hairy men (find it very sexy) but not 'gorilla hairy' angry

So back to topic, yeah I love thick eyebrows, it has this sexy tiger kiss look.... cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls What Weavon Can Be Used For This Hair / Beaded Jewelries:these Unique Designs Will Amaze You! / Stylish Ankara Corporate Outfit Inspiration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.