Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Post Ibadan Jobs Here - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Ibadan Jobs Here (95812 Views)

Pls Post Ibadan Jobs Here / Post IBADAN JOBS Here / Ibadan Jobs (oyo State Generally) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by Toyde(m): 9:34am On Aug 08, 2014
LeJeun3:

Cannot stop laughing.......!

wat's funny?
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by MissIndependent(f): 9:44am On Aug 08, 2014
Toyde: I made some enquiries and I got to knw dat dey are recruiting for a restaurant, bar and lounge at d shopping mall before mobil. yes I remember wen I applied(last week) for the post of an Accountant. I was told, if selected after d interview, dey would only be entitiled to ur first salary(or u payit across d first two months). Abt d pay?....d lady said it's confidential for now but it's nt dat bad.
I don't get. Are you on BBM or watsapp?
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by Toyde(m): 10:30am On Aug 08, 2014
MissIndependent: I don't get. Are you on BBM or watsapp?
check ur mail.
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by jayshadow: 4:51pm On Aug 08, 2014
MissIndependent: Thanks for asking this question. I also got their message last night...
Hey, will you go for the interview 2morrow, I also got an invite
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by MissIndependent(f): 11:23pm On Aug 08, 2014
jayshadow:
Hey, will you go for the interview 2morrow, I also got an invite
No I won't. What about you?
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by LeJeun3: 12:32am On Aug 09, 2014

Inglot Cosmetics Recruits!!!

Persianas Retail Limited is a premier retailer of international brands and has obtained exclusive rights to the Inglot Cosmetics franchise in Nigeria. The Company is opening flagship Inglot Cosmetics stores in Lagos and Ibadan and is looking to recruit bright, dynamic, energetic and creative makeup artists with excellent customer service skills to join its team of makeup artists/ retail associates.

The location is Palms Shopping Mall, Lekki for Lagos and Palms Shopping Mall, Ibadan for Ibadan.

Work hours and pay are still being structured but I am sure it will be competitive

Key Responsibilities
• Proactively offer professional make-up advice and cosmetic applications to maximise customer satisfaction.
• Assist customers with product choices, locating and providing information about products.
• Ensure proper merchandising of products and maintenance of store displays.
• Build and maintain customer relationships, striving always to achieve excellent customer service standards.

Requirements
• In-depth knowledge of the latest makeup trends.
• Ability to provide professional advice and cosmetic applications to different levels of customers.
• Minimum of 1- 2 years of experience in the cosmetic industry with background as a professional makeup artist.
• Excellent communication skills and good proficiency in English language.
• Well groomed and presentable physical appearance.
• Passionate, customer-centric and outgoing personality is essential.
• Candidates with additional experience will be considered for Store Manager and Supervisor positions.

If you have interested candidates or you want to apply send your full resume and portfolio to hr@persianasretail.com or you can forward to me their contact details.

To apply,
For more information visit www.inglotcosmetics.com

Several Opportunities exist in the new Ibadan Palms mall along Ring road, the pays aren't all great (some are). But for some it gives you experience.......

Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by tosak01: 6:13pm On Aug 10, 2014
;DE ma binu ooo,forget Ebola ,bro..u're safe
LeJeun3:

Abeg no lemme vex, I gave a name of an organisation small investigation on your part was in order! Soon you go ask me how much they pay....Chaiii!!!

Well, I think I its fear of Ebola that is making me aggressive.

They are a HR/Outsourcing firm simple. undecided

Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by flowales(m): 6:10pm On Aug 11, 2014
I WILL LIKE TO KNOW IF THERE IS ANYBODY ON THIS FORUM THAT HAS A VERY BIG OFFICE IN IBADAN. AREA OF INTEREST IN IBADAN IS BODIJA, AKOBO, AGODI GATE. I WILL BE GLAD IF THE PERSON CAN ALLOW US SHARE THE OFFICE SPACE FOR A TRAVEL AND TOUR COMPANY. ANYBODY WHO FEELS WE CAN USE THE SAME OFFICE APARTMENT AND SHARE THE RENT MONEY SHOULD CONTACT MT AT flomidtravelsandtoursltd@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by flowales(m): 8:55am On Aug 14, 2014
Saro Agrosciences Limited is the leader in the Nigerian Crop Protection industry. We are a wholly indigenous company, committed to the provision of dependable solutions to crop production problems in a distinctive, rewarding and responsible way. We have our head office located in Ibadan and offices across in Nigeria as well as in some West and Central African Countries.

Saro Agro Sciences Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:

Crop Manager

Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Job Field Administration Agriculture/Agro-Allied

Job Description:
The Crop Manager is responsible for the ideation and coordination of activities aimed at entrenching the company's products targeted at a specific group of Crops under his purview i.e. his/her Mandate Crops.

Primary Responsibilities

The incumbent will Setup, Lead and Train a team of Saro Extension Agents who will work with Farmers of the mandate crops at the farm level to ensure an experiential introduction of the relevant Products, Processes and Knowledge to the farmers which will lead to Trial, Adoption and the achievement of the Sales Targets for these products.
The incumbent will also lead the company's collaborative activities with relevant CPP R&grin Companies, Suppliers of Complementary Products, Multi-lateral Aid Agencies, NGO, and Governmental Agencies who have ongoing engagement programs with farmers of his/her mandate crops within his territory.

Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competences

Great interest in Agric Development
Technically sound
Interpersonal skills
Ability to speak Hausa will be an advantage.
Willing and ready to work anywhere
Initiative: Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges
Integrity: Being honest and ethical
Leadership: Willingness to lead, take charge and offer opinions and direction

Courses/Qualification:

BSc in Agronomy or related course with interest in Farmers engagement program

Brand Manager - Herbicides

Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Experience 5 years
Job Field Agriculture/Agro-Allied Sales / Marketing

Job Description:
Coordinates Herbicides Brands expected to deliver N27billion over the planning period. Responsible for the conception, planning and decisions with respect to the management of all general and selective herbicides including new products.

Primary Responsibilities

He sees to the positioning of the various brands in this segment for specific functions to avoid overlap.
Writes brand plans and all the fundamentals of daily brands management for the actualization of growth, value and market share of the brands.
Competition monitoring and brand improvements.
He will also manage mega brands while supervising team of 1 Assistant Brand Manager for other herbicide portfolio.

Analytical

Courses/Qualification:

BSc in Agric/Marketing with experience in Brand Mgt

Relevant Experience:

Minimum of 5 years, 2-3 yrs in Brand Management

Required Age:

30 – 35 years

Brand Manager - Insecticides

Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Experience 5 years

Job Description:
Coordinates Insecticides Brands expected to deliver N27billion over the planning period. Responsible for the conception, planning and decisions with respect to the management of all general and selective herbicides including new products.

Primary Responsibilities

He sees to the positioning of the various brands in this segment for specific functions to avoid overlap.
Writes brand plans and all the fundamentals of daily brands management for the actualization of growth, value and market share of the brands.
He will also manage mega brands while supervising team of 1 Assistant Brand Manager for other insecticide portfolio.

Special Skulls & Key Behavioral Competences
Analytical

Courses/Qualification:

BSc in Agric/Marketing with experience in Brand Mgt

Relevant Experience:

Minimum of 5 years, 2-3 yrs in Brand Management

Required Age:

30 – 35 years

Brands Development Manager -Technical

Job TypeFull Time
QualificationPhD/Fellowship
Experience 10 years
Job Field Administration Agriculture/Agro-Allied

Job Description:
He convenes, coordinates and manages all farmers’ engagements programs to reach 3million farmers during the planning period. He is responsible for the introduction of OP&P and patented brands until successful commercialization. Lead company wide technical development of new products from early field testing to promotional field trials including the re-evaluation of products in our current portfolio for label revision.

Primary Responsibilities

Define adaptive technical positioning (stage, dose rate, application) according to local conditions.
Ensure that the target contribution of new products in the planning period is achieved especially with the number of new products development to commercial success.
Liaise with federal and states ministry of agriculture, Plantations, research institutes, staff extension for technical matters.
Monitor and provide expert technical assessment of new technologies and competitor products.
Work with BM to ensure revise any non-compliant labels and ensure all product labels are in accordance with technical and regulatory requirements.

Technically sound
Charisma
Great Traveler

Courses/Qualification:

PhD in Agronomy

Relevant Experience:

Minimum of 10+ years

Required Age:

35 - 45 years

Brand Assistant

Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND

Job Description:
To be attached to Brand Managers with mega brands contributing over N4billion in IMS. These are trainee Brand Managers and natural successors to full Brand Managers and relieve duties

Primary Responsibilities

Analytical

Courses/Qualification:

BSc in Agric/Marketing/Numeric Sciences with interest in Marketing

Head - Accounts

Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Experience 8 years
Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit

Job Description:

Successful candidate will be responsible for the strategic financial overview and is expected to apply financial acumen and business expertise to establish adequate and functional controls in the financial reporting systems of the business Unit.
Ability to prepare financial statements from the beginning to the end and articulate complex issues in a straight forward manner must be demonstrated clearly.
He must have a proven track record of good management of stock in multiple warehouses and sound receivables Management.
Responsibilities include reporting, budgeting, forecasting, tax, compliance and payables functions for the Business unit.
The role will also form part of the Business Unit's leadership team, provide leadership for the Finance function by managing a team of direct reports, ensure best practice and be proactive in implementing change as appropriate to Finance processes, systems and reporting.
A good knowledge of IFRS is key.

Creates a culture of high performance and people management.
Aligns functions and resources, and deploys people and skills optimally to achieve strategic priorities.
Able to present reports competently and confidently to the Group senior management and negotiate effectively with business partners
Must have clear focus, give attention to details and be a strategic thinker who is focused on execution.
Strong financial/analytical experience.
Must possess People Management Skills.
Able to work to tight deadlines

Courses/Qualification:

BSc in Economics, Finance, or Accounting, is required.
Must be a Chartered Accountant (ACCA or ACA).
An MBA or equivalent postgraduate management degree will be an advantage

Relevant Experience:

8 YEARS

Required Age:

34 - 38 YEARS

National Sales Manager

Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Experience 5 years
Job Field Administration Logistics Procurement / Store-Keeping Sales / Marketing

Job Description:
The NSM is expected to contribute to the development of the Sales, Distribution & Customer Service Strategy based on the Medium-Term Corporate Strategy of the of the company. Coordinates the execution of the Strategy by ensuring the timely availability of relevant products at ALL Drop Points at all times and by managing the Field Sales Force made up of the Regional & Territorial Business Managers and the FarmMart Sales Team to deliver on their Coverage, Sales and Collection targets.

Primary Responsibilities

In conjunction with the Field Sales Force he develops the Yearly, Monthly & Weekly IMS & Collection Plans by Drop-Points based on the overall Sales & Collection Targets for the company for the year.
In conjunction with the Field Sales Force determines the resources needed to prosecute the Year’s Plan in terms of Manning and Physical Resources and ensures that these are provided on time.
He Directs and Coordinates the activities of the Field Sales Force through Daily Feedback and Weekly Reports apart from other periodic reports that may be needed on a Quarterly or Need basis
He monitors the Stock Levels in each of the Drop Points through reports and feedback from the field with the aim of ensuring consistent Availability of products all through the Sales Season.

Track record of success in sales
Traveler
Resourceful
Inter personal relationship skills
Analytical

Courses/Qualification:

BSc in any Discipline with interest in Logistics and Warehouse Management

Relevant Experience:

Minimum of 5 years

Required Age:

30 - 35 years

Trade Marketing Manager

Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Experience 5 years
Job Field Administration Customer Care

Job Description:
The Trade Marketing Manager, is responsible for developing and coordinating all activities aimed at Customer Acquisition, Development and Retention in line with the company’s Sales & Distribution Strategy. He is responsible for designing and coordinating the execution of tactical programs aimed at ensuring effective demand, merchandizing, and impactful display of all the company's brands in the Trade Channels across Nigeria.

Primary Responsibilities

Co-ordinate the management of wide range of brand portfolio to deliver on market positioning and leadership
Conduct market research and optimize opportunities
Champion products developments/launches market research, revenue & expenditure
Develop and co-ordinate New Customers’ acquisition and retention strategies
Delivering Customer Loyalty Scheme

Leadership
Track record in customer management
Analytical
Initiative
Inter personal relationship skills

Courses/Qualification:

BSc in any Discipline with interest in Customer Service

Relevant Experience:

Minimum of 5 years

Required Age:

30 – 35 years

Method of Application

Qualified candidates should mail in their Curriculum Vitae and brief profile electronically (in excel format below) to: job@saroafrica.com.ng

Excel Format
Surname| First Name | DOB | Gender| Years of Experience | Institution | Grade | Course | Year of Graduation | Professional Qualification | Job experience (please state your last 3 recent job) | Phone No | E-mail address
- See more at: http://www.myjobmag.com/readjob/9150/jobs/graduate-amp-experienced-career-opportunities-at-saro-agrosciences-limited#sthash.tNa0Xu3R.dpuf
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by Rhema14(m): 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2014
Are you a student? Awaiting service? Job seeker? You want to enhance your skill on your job?

Why not use this opportunity and join one of our training class. An equip yourself ahead of time?

At rhema concept we give qualitative training on AUTOCAD, PDMS, AUTODESK INVENTOR. Our flexible training plan allow you to have a special weekend session case u don't have the opportunity.

Rhema concept
ibadan branch: suit 7, opposite first bank, complex opposite university of ibadan gate
or call or chat on whatsapp on 08096503964; 07066232575:

knowledge is power.
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by flowales(m): 5:25pm On Aug 15, 2014
Sigma Consult Nigeria is recruiting for a FMCG manufacturing firm in Ibadan. Oyo State. We have vacancies for the posts of Sales people. Requirements: Good selling skills and ability to use a computer . To apply, Please Forward your resume to[b] hr@sigmaconsultng.com. sigmaconsultng@yahoo.com. also forward your name and location to 07032737908[/b] on or before 2nd week of august
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 18, 2014
Just 63 slots left for any applicant seeking to work with a bank. Call 013428341 to drop your details now. Deadline is today and Interview is tomorrow. Rebroadcast now!
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2014
GoldenDr: Just 63 slots left for any applicant seeking to work with a bank. Call 013428341 to drop your details now. Deadline is today and Interview is tomorrow. Rebroadcast now!

please is there an age limit or is it a contract job ?
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by naijarazzi: 10:51pm On Aug 18, 2014
ramzylipi: Has anyone heard from Persianas since they conducted their test and interview at Palm Mall, ring road?
bro..plz I need ur mail...wil lyk to ask u questns relatin to Persianas Palm shoppin mall. Scheduled fo an interview there.
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by ramzylipi(m): 8:30am On Aug 19, 2014
[quote author=] bro..plz I need ur mail...wil lyk to ask u questns relatin to Persianas Palm shoppin mall. Scheduled fo an interview there.[/quote] Ramzylipi@gmail.com
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by jmnsimone(f): 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2014
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by boofydon: 5:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
Anybody having prl test tomorrow?
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by Lero15(m): 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2014
boofydon: Anybody having prl test tomorrow?
welcome back.
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by userbusy21: 6:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
boofydon: Anybody having prl test tomorrow?
yes but I cant make it, pls gv feed back on wat the test is all abt?
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by boofydon: 11:42am On Aug 21, 2014
userbusy21:
yes but I cant make it, pls gv feed back on wat the test is all abt?
Ok. Currently their, 11:40am and we are still sitting down and waiting for them. Ought to start 11:00am, guessed I should have thought of African time undecided
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by userbusy21: 12:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
boofydon:
Ok. Currently their, 11:40am and we are still sitting down and waiting for them. Ought to start 11:00am, guessed I should have thought of African time undecided
hmmm, wonderful, hope they come soon
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by flowales(m): 5:11pm On Aug 21, 2014
Saw this online dont know how real it is, but you can give it a try

Company: Peakfirm Consult.
Application Deadline: 13th September, 2014
Job Type: full time/part time
Required Experience: 0 year

Job Details
Peakfirm Consult - A recruiting Firm situated in Ibadan, Nigeria, with the objective of creating capacity building for graduates and entry level in their various field of study. we are currently placing an advert for young and experienced Nigerian graduates seeking employment in any field.

Job Requirements

He / She must possess good analytical ability, strong oral and written communication abilities, good presentation skills, good planning, co-ordination and decision making skills. Candidates must demonstrate a high level of competence in Product Management and possess strong people leadership skills and proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.

Job level
Fresh Graduate, Entry Level, Graduate Intership

Method of Application
All applicant should forward his/her CV to peakfirmconsult@gmail.com within the stipulated time.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

1 Like

Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by boofydon: 6:36am On Aug 22, 2014
flowales: Saw this online dont know how real it is, but you can give it a try

Company: Peakfirm Consult.
Application Deadline: 13th September, 2014
Job Type: full time/part time
Required Experience: 0 year

Job Details
Peakfirm Consult - A recruiting Firm situated in Ibadan, Nigeria, with the objective of creating capacity building for graduates and entry level in their various field of study. we are currently placing an advert for young and experienced Nigerian graduates seeking employment in any field.

Job Requirements

He / She must possess good analytical ability, strong oral and written communication abilities, good presentation skills, good planning, co-ordination and decision making skills. Candidates must demonstrate a high level of competence in Product Management and possess strong people leadership skills and proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.

Job level
Fresh Graduate, Entry Level, Graduate Intership

Method of Application
All applicant should forward his/her CV to peakfirmconsult@gmail.com within the stipulated time.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Flowales, kindly reply my pm. Need your no
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by boofydon: 6:45am On Aug 22, 2014
userbusy21:
hmmm, wonderful, hope they come soon
The mathematics part of the test was basically addition and subtraction(secondary school format).
Though more than half of the people that wrote the test didn't scale through.
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by ProfGday(m): 8:01am On Aug 22, 2014
Is there any vacancies for Subjects Teacher in any Standard Secondary School in Ibadan? If u knw of any pls inform us on dz platform.
Help somebody today.
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by LeJeun3: 10:53am On Aug 22, 2014

Sorry guys...I was offline! The test was not bad at all.

However, its funny how its so easy to fail Secondary Mathematics and Elementary Arithematics.

Not to demean anyone, its true the pay is not much. But at least pass the test so u can at least refuse the offer convincingly.

Cheers....The Job hunt continues.....!!

Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by boofydon: 1:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
LeJeun3:

Sorry guys...I was offline! The test was not bad at all.

However, its funny how its so easy to fail Secondary Mathematics and Elementary Arithematics.

Not to demean anyone, its true the pay is not much. But at least pass the test so u can at least refuse the offer convincingly.

Cheers....The Job hunt continues.....!!

I actually thought everybody would scale through. Well, since the lady was just flipping through the answers, some people may have been unlucky
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by flowales(m): 4:58pm On Aug 22, 2014
boofydon:
I actually thought everybody would scale through. Well, since the lady was just flipping through the answers, some people may have been unlucky
@boofydon , i cant get your number. just drop your email. will send it to you
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by Lingualplus: 9:16pm On Aug 22, 2014
Hi everyone, if any high school needs school principal or vice principal, kindly contact me on lingualplusnigeria@gmail.com
Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by LeJeun3: 9:41am On Aug 23, 2014
boofydon:

That's interesting.... grin

Re: Post Ibadan Jobs Here by lhanrytosh(m): 1:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
Hello my nairalanders, pls if you now any firm still recruiting here in Ibadann pls drop so we can all apply! Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? / Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies / Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.