Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here (96764 Views)

Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 / 2017 Internship Recruitment At Accenture Nigeria: Apply Now / NBC Management Trainee 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by JARUSHUB: 3:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with offices and operations in more than 200 cities worldwide.

Accenture’s graduate trainee programme provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. You will be working on projects that transform leading organizations and communities around the world. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.

There are four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression

click on the link below to apply if you have not done so already.

http://careers.accenture.com/ng-en/jobs/Pages/jobdetails.aspx?lang=en&job=00309587&carsec=10001

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by JARUSHUB: 3:50pm On Jun 17, 2015
Does anybody here think they have what it takes to get this job?
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by intrinsicniyi(m): 3:53pm On Jun 17, 2015
I am here to mark register. well, I applied and I am not expecting to see Gmat as there test format.....Please don't ask me why cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by JARUSHUB: 3:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
intrinsicniyi:
I am here to mark register. well, I applied and I am not expecting to see Gmat as there test format.....Please don't ask me why cheesy grin

You have inside scoop on the matter? grin grin grin
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by jaybros: 3:58pm On Jun 17, 2015
When is the application deadline please?
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by JARUSHUB: 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2015
jaybros:
When is the application deadline please?

The deadline is not specified, although it should not be longer than 2 weeks from now....

1 Like

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by jamanuka: 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2015
Jarus I know I shouldn't put cart before the horse but please what is their entry-level renumeration rate?
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by koolJ1(f): 4:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
JARUSHUB:
Does anybody here think they have what it takes to get this job?

I do
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by intrinsicniyi(m): 4:34pm On Jun 17, 2015
JARUSHUB:

You have inside scoop on the matter? grin grin grin

Inside scoop, no oo grin...I just hope it won't be GMAT cos I hate dt test...

1 Like

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by JARUSHUB: 4:56pm On Jun 17, 2015
koolJ1:

I do

It's nice to be confident, wishing you the best.

2 Likes

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2015
jamanuka:
Jarus I know I shouldn't put cart before the horse but please what is their entry-level renumeration rate?

I don't know the exact pay, but I know they do well. I expect something between 150k-200k per month.

But more than pay, they are a good training ground and they have a brand that can be useful to you in your future career movement.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by marquiseT(f): 5:20pm On Jun 17, 2015
here to mark register
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by koolJ1(f): 5:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
JARUSHUB:

It's nice to be confident, wishing you the best.

Thanks
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by asscb(f): 5:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
Applied....patiently waiting smiley

1 Like

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by jamanuka: 5:56pm On Jun 17, 2015
Jarus:

I don't know the exact pay, but I know they do well. I expect something between 150k-200k per month.

But more than pay, they are a good training ground and they have a brand that can be useful to you in your future career movement.
Thanks...I read about how good a training ground they are when I read this topic "5 GREAT COMPANIES TO START A CAREER IN NIGERIA" on ur blog.. and did further research on them and was impressed by what they do...They make Tech Consulting sound so cool

You can rule out the money factor,so I needed extra motivation cool

2 Likes

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by ednut1(m): 8:49pm On Jun 17, 2015
be ready for a long process dat will take more than a year, last years batch have nt concluded theirs grin, get ur mat ready, worth it tho
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by jamanuka: 9:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
ednut1:
be ready for a long process dat will take more than a year, last years batch have nt concluded theirs grin, get ur mat ready, worth it tho
know peeps who resumed Dec 2014/Jan 2015..when did they start the process then?
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by asscb(f): 9:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
ednut1:
shocked shocked
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by lantessy(m): 9:22pm On Jun 17, 2015
JARUSHUB:
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with offices and operations in more than 200 cities worldwide.

Accenture’s graduate trainee programme provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. You will be working on projects that transform leading organizations and communities around the world. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.

There are four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression

http://careers.accenture.com/ng-en/jobs/Pages/jobdetails.aspx?lang=en&job=00309587&carsec=10001
Do you have idea of when the application will close?
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by pinkpebbles(f): 9:39pm On Jun 17, 2015
Marking register too
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by JARUSHUB: 10:01pm On Jun 17, 2015
lantessy:

Do you have idea of when the application will close?

like i said earlier deadline was not stated on their website,
but my candid advice is that you apply now if you know you meet the requirements

1 Like

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by sleeknaija(m): 10:07pm On Jun 17, 2015
I've applied too, wen are we expecting a reply.

1 Like

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by lantessy(m): 10:41pm On Jun 17, 2015
JARUSHUB:

like i said earlier deadline was not stated on their website,
but my candid advice is that you apply now if you know you meet the requirements
Alright, thanks bro
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by Encoredme(m): 11:01pm On Jun 17, 2015
JARUSHUB:

i am very much interested with going with this but my reservation is that i just graduated and still awaiting service. Am i still qualified to apply before i waste precious time on the application procedure?
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by asscb(f): 11:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
Encoredme:

i am very much interested with going with this but my reservation is that i just graduated and still awaiting service. Am i still qualified to apply before i waste precious time on the application procedure?
take your chances wink
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by JARUSHUB: 12:07pm On Jun 18, 2015
invitation is granted by merit why not give it a try....
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by yvesboss(m): 12:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
waiting patiently for invite
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by crowntoro(f): 12:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
waiting patiently.....
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by JARUSHUB: 1:07pm On Jun 18, 2015
jamanuka:

Thanks...I read about how good a training ground they are when I read this topic "5 GREAT COMPANIES TO START A CAREER IN NIGERIA" on ur blog.. and did further research on them and was impressed by what they do...They make Tech Consulting sound so cool

You can rule out the money factor,so I needed extra motivation cool

thanks for the reference.......For those who haven't seen the article on top 5 Great Companies to Start A Career in Nigeria
click the link
http://www.jarushub.com/5-great-companies-to-start-career-in-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by DumsBen: 1:48pm On Jun 18, 2015
Please does anyone know the process of their recruitment and the format for their test so that one can start preparing.
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by youdontknowme: 5:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
Following, wrote their test last year in their supplementary recruitment though got a regret mail, the work environment is excellent! Hoping to get through this time. Info giving bout their pay and long recruitment process is True. Lol. All the best
Re: Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here by juddexy2(m): 6:00pm On Jun 18, 2015
APPLIED!! Jarus, put us through on what we may be expecting for aptitude test?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies / NSCDC Ranks And Salary Structure - Nigerian Infopedia / Lastma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.