Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) (36374 Views)

Meet Late Dora Akunyili Daughter, Njideka Akunyili Crosby: She Is A Painter / Hakeemeffect: Advanced Nollywood Special Makeup Effect [ Graphic Images] / Nigeria Best Painter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by Nikapetrelli(f): 8:39pm On Oct 05, 2013
Madness
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by tintingz(m): 8:40pm On Oct 05, 2013
Kslib: What a hand can do,a Priick can do better.
All izz well!
hahahaha! The kunu well just pop out from his prick cheesy
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by Kslib(m): 8:40pm On Oct 05, 2013
So his name is even Pricasso?

Hmmn,patienly waiting for Totosso-- The woman who paints with her ni.pple.
All izz well!

1 Like

Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by Lordave: 8:40pm On Oct 05, 2013
Is that 190 the clown, I thought he's a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by manny4life(m): 8:40pm On Oct 05, 2013
And some people say God isn't wonderful?

God has blessed him with a talent, it's up to him to use and he sure is using to... grin grin
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by infoscope(m): 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2013
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 05, 2013
why can't they show us a picture of his prick doing the drawing gangan?? Until then i won't believe it.
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by Idrismusty97(m): 8:48pm On Oct 05, 2013
Why did this trash enter front page.

End time tinzzzzz...
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by sylve11: 8:51pm On Oct 05, 2013
holy shi*. wht a preak!? cool
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by satellitedaisy: 8:52pm On Oct 05, 2013
I'd love to be there wink
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by olasco123: 8:54pm On Oct 05, 2013
[quote author=Sunymoore]Triple functioning his that thing. Good for the nigga]

i dought
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 05, 2013
I hope 'it' bleeps with the same dexterity with which it paints. That would mean that he has a very colourful sex life.

1 Like

Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by Policewoman(f): 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2013
Please where can i see that man? I need him to paint me on my sunday dress cool
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by Andyforte: 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2013
After I read this one, I just know say time do reach. I don pack some of my valuable things, dey wait. The second coming go soon happen. Make we dey go...... Abeg.
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by bright007(f): 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2013
that joystick must be very long
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by olasco123: 8:59pm On Oct 05, 2013
[quote author=satellitedaisy]I'd love to be there wink[ carry go]
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by gentlechyke(m): 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2013
booqee: why can't they show us a picture of his prick doing the drawing gangan?? Until then i won't believe it.
U wanna see badingoe, There are many porm sites...enof food for ur eyes only tongue
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by vicoloni(m): 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2013
All men are painters too. Their canvass is Womanliness!
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by talk2vic: 9:08pm On Oct 05, 2013
when he wants to draw probably a thick or thin line, he would say hey dickson could u please be firm? and whenever he needs a brush, he just says hey relax am not in d mood.... i just dont get it!
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by born2boink(m): 9:08pm On Oct 05, 2013
God created this dick for pussy, now is being use for creativity.... Seun Osewa. High time you uncensored prick, dick has more to do than just entering pussy and urinating
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2013

Orishirisi
This is so hilarious
Odiegwu!!
Ladies go begin use their paint soon.
What a sight it wld be... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 05, 2013
He's a very stuuuuupiid man angry

If I get gun I go shoot hin d'ick upundecided
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by kflexxy(m): 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2013
Are you kidding me
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by gentlechyke(m): 9:23pm On Oct 05, 2013
His Tentacles has bristles at the tip grin
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by moshoodn(m): 9:23pm On Oct 05, 2013
This is genius...

Simply!
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by GentleMimi: 9:25pm On Oct 05, 2013
U gotta be kidding me!!! I hope d chemicals of d paint w'nt affect his ability to father a child
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:27pm On Oct 05, 2013
Wait o, he is naked like dat in a public place? Isn't there some sort of public indecency law he is breaking or something? undecided
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by ojsamuel(m): 9:32pm On Oct 05, 2013
Amazing! But does he paint with the joystick in its ground or excited state!?
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by japhmanuel: 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2013
Some of us even wif hand we no fit..hahahaha
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by Shalome(m): 9:40pm On Oct 05, 2013
Stale News undecidedStale News
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by shevi4mb(m): 9:43pm On Oct 05, 2013
Cnt jst stop laughin....lolzzzzCnt jst stop laughin....lolzzzzCnt jst stop laughin....lolzzzz
Re: Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 05, 2013
Somebody needs to cut that man's joystick off once and for all. He is inconveniencing those old women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot / 3D Views Of Some Of My 2015 Designs / My Animation Reidvolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.