Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Kcee, Harry Song And 5star Music Gang Eat Banana & Groundnut In The Streets - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee, Harry Song And 5star Music Gang Eat Banana & Groundnut In The Streets (3254 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris / BREAKING: 5star Music Act, Skibii Is Dead / Kcee & Harry Song Eating Amala At A Canteen In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kcee, Harry Song And 5star Music Gang Eat Banana & Groundnut In The Streets by Whizzdom(m): 5:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
The guys at 5Star Music appear to be a bunch of hungry men this Wednesday.

The entire music crew headed out straight for the bananas and it looks like they had loads of it with Kcee, Harry Song, Sosoberekon and new signing Skiibii in attendance.

Kcee shared the photo of their banana rampage on Instagram.

1 Like

Re: Kcee, Harry Song And 5star Music Gang Eat Banana & Groundnut In The Streets by obiZEAL(m): 5:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
...first it was Ruggedman eating Agege bread
Now its Five star with Banana and groundnut...
Lets watch who will be next
Re: Kcee, Harry Song And 5star Music Gang Eat Banana & Groundnut In The Streets by naijaboiy: 5:47pm On Jan 07, 2015
That woman don sell sha!
Re: Kcee, Harry Song And 5star Music Gang Eat Banana & Groundnut In The Streets by Whizzdom(m): 5:47pm On Jan 07, 2015
Wot do you xpect ma brodas ........ she go praise God grin grin grin
Re: Kcee, Harry Song And 5star Music Gang Eat Banana & Groundnut In The Streets by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 07, 2015
Harrysong,no even send anybodi gan.
The guy just focus on im banana.
E be like sey na him hunger wire pass.

4 Likes

Re: Kcee, Harry Song And 5star Music Gang Eat Banana & Groundnut In The Streets by dew1: 5:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
Re: Kcee, Harry Song And 5star Music Gang Eat Banana & Groundnut In The Streets by fiftynaira(m): 6:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
And this news go make FP
Re: Kcee, Harry Song And 5star Music Gang Eat Banana & Groundnut In The Streets by Blanc8(m): 6:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
Incase
Re: Kcee, Harry Song And 5star Music Gang Eat Banana & Groundnut In The Streets by phlamesG: 7:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
dis woman don sell all her market 4 one month

1 Like

Re: Kcee, Harry Song And 5star Music Gang Eat Banana & Groundnut In The Streets by pretydiva(f): 7:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
Thumbs up..its gud 2 always b urself, b u a celebrity or nt

3 Likes

Re: Kcee, Harry Song And 5star Music Gang Eat Banana & Groundnut In The Streets by Trippledots(m): 7:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
i dnt knw if im d only one feeling this way....but on behalf of that woman im grateful to those guyz. they could have ordered from shopritr or some exquisite mall for these things, but they decided to buy from an ordinary seller on d street as a way of encouraging the woman, i guess. nice one guyz..... n'aked we came and n'aked we all gonna return.... one love.

like this if you appreciate this gesture from d gang.

2 Likes

Re: Kcee, Harry Song And 5star Music Gang Eat Banana & Groundnut In The Streets by davidmoyes(m): 7:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
Humility or publicity
Re: Kcee, Harry Song And 5star Music Gang Eat Banana & Groundnut In The Streets by timpaker(m): 8:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
Hmm... I love that other guy's black 'kick' cool

1 Like

Re: Kcee, Harry Song And 5star Music Gang Eat Banana & Groundnut In The Streets by santos876(m): 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
to kcee and harryson,once a hungry man always a hungry man.even if u rich lata dere must b a past sign imbibed n u
Re: Kcee, Harry Song And 5star Music Gang Eat Banana & Groundnut In The Streets by lionduke(m): 8:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
b
Re: Kcee, Harry Song And 5star Music Gang Eat Banana & Groundnut In The Streets by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
Lol.Wetin do the man wey dey wear ghana flag? grin

That guy beside kcee though smiley.......O, I remember,he is not my type. cool
Re: Kcee, Harry Song And 5star Music Gang Eat Banana & Groundnut In The Streets by dayleke: 9:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
@OP,
Have you ever heard about the case of the "munchies"?
This is what is going on here.....
When 5 guys descend on a banana and peanut seller in mid afternoon,yawa don gas be that.
Did you see the eyes of that guy (2nd from da right)?
"Oju e ti leri baje".

1 Like

Re: Kcee, Harry Song And 5star Music Gang Eat Banana & Groundnut In The Streets by paroh137(m): 9:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
This guy sha beat me to this story. You be winsh
Re: Kcee, Harry Song And 5star Music Gang Eat Banana & Groundnut In The Streets by benuejosh: 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
mtcheeew
Re: Kcee, Harry Song And 5star Music Gang Eat Banana & Groundnut In The Streets by Diznie(f): 10:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
fresh bananas
back to topic...they didn't care about their society status..cool
Re: Kcee, Harry Song And 5star Music Gang Eat Banana & Groundnut In The Streets by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
They are humans!

Just because they are celebrities does not mean they cannot live their normal life again na!
Re: Kcee, Harry Song And 5star Music Gang Eat Banana & Groundnut In The Streets by mesoade(m): 11:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
Trippledots:
i dnt knw if im d only one feeling this way....but on behalf of that woman im grateful to those guyz. they could have ordered from shopritr or some exquisite mall for these things, but they decided to buy from an ordinary seller on d street as a way of encouraging the woman, i guess. nice one guyz..... n'aked we came and n'aked we all gonna return.... one love.

so,because she sells groundnuts and bananas of the street makes her "ordinary"?
Re: Kcee, Harry Song And 5star Music Gang Eat Banana & Groundnut In The Streets by mesoade(m): 11:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
obiZEAL:
...first it was Ruggedman eating Agege bread
Now its Five star with Banana and groundnut...
Lets watch who will be next
tonto dike eating roasted di.ck
Re: Kcee, Harry Song And 5star Music Gang Eat Banana & Groundnut In The Streets by repogirl(f): 12:28am On Jan 08, 2015
^^ undecided^^^ undecided^^
Re: Kcee, Harry Song And 5star Music Gang Eat Banana & Groundnut In The Streets by Ebubeslym(m): 1:29am On Jan 08, 2015
Trippledots:

post of the month

1 Like

Re: Kcee, Harry Song And 5star Music Gang Eat Banana & Groundnut In The Streets by akinsadeez(m): 1:34am On Jan 08, 2015
What can I say. Hunger is no respecter of person undecided
Re: Kcee, Harry Song And 5star Music Gang Eat Banana & Groundnut In The Streets by Nobody: 2:22am On Jan 08, 2015
who is that fat black guy at the extreme left? im b like person wey chop poison.
Re: Kcee, Harry Song And 5star Music Gang Eat Banana & Groundnut In The Streets by Kolade9(m): 8:35am On Jan 08, 2015
That black 1 for extreme still dey chop...na until your belle burst b4 you wise?undecided

Person wey suppose dey swallow ordinary breeze morning,afternoon,night. undecided
Re: Kcee, Harry Song And 5star Music Gang Eat Banana & Groundnut In The Streets by Scarpon(m): 9:42am On Jan 08, 2015
Next will be Mr IBu and agidi
Re: Kcee, Harry Song And 5star Music Gang Eat Banana & Groundnut In The Streets by Trippledots(m): 12:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
mesoade:
so,because she sells groundnuts and bananas of the street makes her "ordinary"?

this question isn't neccessary....

(1) (Reply)

See The Mercedes Benz Car Floyd Mayweather Bought For His 16yr Old Son / Linda Ikeji's 24million Naira Range Rover Sport / Korede Bello Reveals What Could Make Him Cut Off His Signature Afro Hairstyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.