Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,519 members, 7,857,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 06:45 AM

A Word From D Lord Jesus (II) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Word From D Lord Jesus (II) (594 Views)

Charles Darwin To Receive Apology From D Church Of England 4 Rejecting Evolution / An Urgent Message From The Lord Jesus: “i Am Coming!” (part Ix) / Where do evil Spirits come from? D Bible never attributes evil spirits to Satan! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Word From D Lord Jesus (II) by sidespin: 4:59am On Oct 05, 2013
A WORD FROM THE LORD JESUS (II)

In one of our meetings the Glory of the Lord fell so mightily and the prophetic word came forth as follows:

"For the atmosphere will change, says the Lord, and people will see Me in unusual ways. For it will come to pass, I will move through the prophetic voice with a sign and a wonder. It will shake the Heavens where they speak, it will shake the politicians. It will bring many of them to their knees. There will be many midnight conferences where the prophets will declare the Word with such accuracy that some will attempt to destroy the prophets because of their visions. And it will be a shaking like you have never witnessed. In that day, the voice of the prophets will rise above any other voice. The prophets will not speak counsel only; they will speak correction, rebuke and judgments. The fear of the Lord will befall on many kings. And these kings, because of the fear of the Lord, will cry out with a loud voice for the Word of the Lord. The Word of the Lord will become rare as cabinet members attempt to bring reason. The Word of the Lord, which came to the kings through prophetic utterances, will cause words of reasoning to fall to the ground. For it shall be, says the Lord, as I say, I will do. For the mouth of the Lord has spoken this." – (Renny Mclead)

The current is changing. Look at the Heavens and hear My voice. The way it is changing is that no person will be a reference point. It will only be Me. Ask My servants how they can claim to be coming before Me and deny the River. Watch! The waves are changing. I am going to visit earth and manifest signs like they have never seen before. I am consummating the waves. I am consummating the mantles that this father had into a new thing. It will not be the same but a different stream. It is not so much a change of the guard, but it is much more like the changing of the waves. As one flows out, the other flows in. In this case there will be a difference in the size and power of the waves. There will be waves there that have never seen on earth before. The current is changing. It is not what you think. You cannot go into a service expecting the same old thing. You have to learn to minister out of this new current. My river will not flow into those in deception. The deception is this. This is what they will say, which will cause them to miss the new wave of My Glory, 'We have seen it all before.' There are waves approaching the earth that have never been seen before. Do you think that all of those former waves were all there was? The end time church is nearer My return than they could ever imagine. The nearer to the Throne they get, they will not be able to speak. All they will be able to say is, 'It is God.' Now you know why there are some things that I will reveal on the spur of the moment. There will be people who will begin to take the credit for this new wave of My Glory. When they do, the current will bypass them, for I am unstoppable."

The devil cannot rob you on My territory. He’s got to get you over on his territory before he can rob you. The devil’s territory is fear, doubt & unbelief. When you walk in love, faith & obedience the devil can’t rob you. Every day he tries to entice you into his territory & I will not stop him from doing that.

Because My people don’t see Me as the Creator, they don’t preach Me as the Creator, I don’t manifest creative miracles. But if they will see Me not just as the Healer, but as the Creator. I Am still the Creator. I will manifest as the Creator.

If you will reach My people, the Jewish people & the Nation Israel, I will give you the nations. Rm 11 (pray for Jerusalem)

Don’t limit any of My signs & glory because I want to touch people by signs & wonders.

Until you can be faithful in the little things that no one see, I will not let you minister to My people.

If you bring the high praise unto Me, there will be a continual opening in the Heavens, spiraling upward, as you touch higher realms where even greater miracles are awaiting to manifest on the earth.
In the latter days it will come to pass that My people will speak by open vision. There will be a memory loss as to what they know. When the cloud is present, they will speak things that are conducive to those things I will show them in the cloud.

There are realms of My Glory that have not been revealed. Everywhere you go, get My people into worship. When they worship, the door of Heaven opens, and they will see another side of My Glory and power. I have created realms in the Heavens that have not yet been revealed. The angels have not seen all the Glory in, and of, Me. The living creatures, the cherubim and seraphim have not seen all the Glory in, and of, Me. The angelic hosts have to go from Glory to Glory, you must go from Glory to Glory too."

(1) (Reply)

A Hymn A Day / Gospel Of Grace 1 / So You Believe In God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.