Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

I Bet, U Dont Know You Are TRYPOPHOBIC!! - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Bet, U Dont Know You Are TRYPOPHOBIC!! (7356 Views)

Some Interesting Facts We Probably Dont Know About Christmas. / Please Don't Read If U Dont Have A Heart! / You Know You Are An "Americanized" Nigerian If You Say Any Of These.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Bet, U Dont Know You Are TRYPOPHOBIC!! by homesteady(m): 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2013
How I wish the thread can be closed now! grin
Re: I Bet, U Dont Know You Are TRYPOPHOBIC!! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2013
homesteady: How I wish the thread can be closed now! grin
so far it makes u richer, wiser and less cocky, so be it.
If wishes were horses, beggers would definitely ride.
Re: I Bet, U Dont Know You Are TRYPOPHOBIC!! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2013
How do you make a gay man cry? Fudge him real hard grin
5points:
so far it gives u orgasm, so be it. Also take it to bank to cash out.
**Im sure this doesnt pass dor some 'abuses', I am certain.
Re: I Bet, U Dont Know You Are TRYPOPHOBIC!! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 05, 2013
There was nothing scary bout dese pics...ur just a bunch of rétärded sissies...

Spongeback boo...imagine if ur boobs n back had such holes...then that would b hideous n revulsing...after all ure a sponge naw..n sponge av holes...
Re: I Bet, U Dont Know You Are TRYPOPHOBIC!! by AbuMikey(m): 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan: There was nothing scary bout dese pics...ur just a bunch of ------------.

Spongeback boo...imagine if ur boobs n back had such holes...then that would b hideous n revulsing...after all ure a sponge naw..n sponge av holes...
Re: I Bet, U Dont Know You Are TRYPOPHOBIC!! by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 05, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan: There was nothing scary bout dese pics...ur just a bunch of rétärded sissies...

whats with the hate and insult dude bisexual lad/chiehosan?
Re: I Bet, U Dont Know You Are TRYPOPHOBIC!! by homesteady(m): 1:19pm On Oct 05, 2013
5points:
so far it makes u richer, wiser and less cocky, so be it.
If wishes were horses, beggers would definitely ride.

Warreva!
Re: I Bet, U Dont Know You Are TRYPOPHOBIC!! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 05, 2013
homesteady:

Warreva!
geeez, that sound bit.chyy and sissy, gosh, dude are u for real?
Like do u catwalk and whine and snap ur fingers or even flip thru ur hair extention while talking?
Be a man pls and let go.
U can make it
Re: I Bet, U Dont Know You Are TRYPOPHOBIC!! by homesteady(m): 1:32pm On Oct 05, 2013
5points:
geeez, that sound bit.chyy and sissy, gosh, dude are u for real?
Like do u catwalk and whine and snap ur fingers or even flip thru ur hair extention while talking?
Be a man pls and let go.
U can make it

grin I even dey wear pant and bra!
MUMU! grin
Re: I Bet, U Dont Know You Are TRYPOPHOBIC!! by Vivly(f): 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2013
Hehehehe.
Re: I Bet, U Dont Know You Are TRYPOPHOBIC!! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 05, 2013
homesteady:

grin I even dey wear pant and bra!
MUMU! grin
mumu in my carribean dialect mean Succesful one, so thanks for reminding me about my heritage.
As per pant and bra, should I say i am surprised?
Would have being surprised if it were g-strings/throngs u were. My greetings to ur bf. Cheers
Re: I Bet, U Dont Know You Are TRYPOPHOBIC!! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2013
Now he's Caribbean undecided

grin grin
Re: I Bet, U Dont Know You Are TRYPOPHOBIC!! by homesteady(m): 1:58pm On Oct 05, 2013
5points:
mumu in my carribean dialect mean Succesful one, so thanks for reminding me about my heritage.
As per pant and bra, should I say i am surprised?
Would have being surprised if it were g-strings/throngs u were. My greetings to ur bf. Cheers

I dare you to post another of your picture holding a paper where your name(5points) is boldly written on it!
I hate liars! Caribbean my feet! You can't even spell the Caribbean! I've never heard of Carribbean oh! Please don't even say its typographical error!
Your phone does not have auto-correct? Oh! I forgot, you are using C1
Re: I Bet, U Dont Know You Are TRYPOPHOBIC!! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 05, 2013
homesteady:

Next time, before you poke-nose into matters that doesn't concern you, try to find out the root of the matter! Tenk smiley
i know more than u think. I am s silent observer. Pm is still working, pm the guy and stop harrassing the poor dude.
Re: I Bet, U Dont Know You Are TRYPOPHOBIC!! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 05, 2013
homesteady:

I dare you to post another of your picture holding a paper where your name(5points) is boldly written on it!
I hate liars! Caribbean my feet! You can't even spell the Caribbean! I've never heard of Carribbean oh! Please don't even say its typographical error!
how old are you?
U sound like someone who is jealous or sad and depressed. Dude, get out of nairaland and be real.

1 Like

Re: I Bet, U Dont Know You Are TRYPOPHOBIC!! by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 05, 2013
homesteady:

I learnt u are 19 so ur reasoning is excused.
I will be a fool to reason and stoop so low to try proving facts to u.
U funny, snap and post what? So u can masturbate harder? Ha, dude, get soft poorrn.
See, if u hate me that much, just end it all and stop sounding depressed. There is light @ the end of the tunnel
Re: I Bet, U Dont Know You Are TRYPOPHOBIC!! by homesteady(m): 2:15pm On Oct 05, 2013
#me@:

Like the fukc!
I dream of opening nairaland.com in my
dream. I see strange topics making front
page, i see myself clicking on them and
moderating them.
I am tired of this or is it addiction?
I talk with monickers all over nairaland,
indulge myself in physical fight and verbal
bullying even in Night dreams!
My crush keep striping me just to wake when
we are about to start the main thing.
Helllllp!
What is wrong!!!!!!!
**pls dnt move this to general. I hav being
banned there. Ifact, i fought with r231 by
3am in my dream. Hmmmmm
it have well

Now I understand why! grin

1 Like

Re: I Bet, U Dont Know You Are TRYPOPHOBIC!! by homesteady(m): 2:24pm On Oct 05, 2013

Politics / Re: Civil Servants; Have You
Been Paid Your September Salary? by
5points(m) : 10:45am
I just received an alert for my Sept salary.
GEJ is working

(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like)

I'll say it again! I HATE LIARS!
You are supposed to be staying in the CarRibeans, and you are a government worker? #Strange!
Re: I Bet, U Dont Know You Are TRYPOPHOBIC!! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 05, 2013
homesteady:

I'll say it again! I HATE LIARS!
You are supposed to be staying in the CarRibeans, and you are a government worker? #Strange!
dude u are dumbb.
Do I look like a worker?
Cant u just use ur brain for once
Have u heard of the word trolling before?
Ur dullness is appaling, im so surprised!
And make sure u read all my posts ok, it only proves u are jobless and destitute, desperate to pull others down to feel better.
Why am I replying u? Just to point out that u have just a figure head, its a decor, not working!
Re: I Bet, U Dont Know You Are TRYPOPHOBIC!! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 05, 2013
homesteady:

Now I understand why! grin
u keep digging up silly histories, are not dump to see the poster was making fun?
I bet u might not live long with d way u take things seriously.
Dude, get out of nairaland and be real.
Broke ass niggerss dont have a say in this world, u will be poor if u dont drop nairalanding.
Re: I Bet, U Dont Know You Are TRYPOPHOBIC!! by homesteady(m): 2:35pm On Oct 05, 2013
5points:
[s] dude u are dumbb.
Do I look like a worker?
Cant u just use ur brain for once
Have u heard of the word trolling before?
Ur dullness is appaling, im so surprised!
And make sure u read all my posts ok, it only proves u are jobless and destitute, desperate to pull others down to feel better.
Why am I replying u? Just to point out that u have just a figure head, its a decor, not working! [/s]

#BULLSHIT
#Losers like whining!
I guess I'm done with this thread!
Whenever you see me again, don't lie there! Or I'll expose you again grin Tenk smiley
Re: I Bet, U Dont Know You Are TRYPOPHOBIC!! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 05, 2013
homesteady:

#BULLSHIT
#Losers like whining!
I guess I'm done with this thread!
Whenever you see me again, don't lie there! Or I'll expose you again grin Tenk smiley
that was so lame, the comeback was wack.
I wasnt surprised tho, u reason like ur age suggests.
Well, u can do better and not just surrender like a whoreee on heat.
U lack sophistication, a quality of sissy.
Re: I Bet, U Dont Know You Are TRYPOPHOBIC!! by AbuMikey(m): 2:44pm On Oct 05, 2013
r231 come lock this thread biko!
Re: I Bet, U Dont Know You Are TRYPOPHOBIC!! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 05, 2013
Abu Mikey: r231 come lock this thread biko!
are u trynna call him a slave? Come on, be respectful.
Re: I Bet, U Dont Know You Are TRYPOPHOBIC!! by AbuMikey(m): 2:49pm On Oct 05, 2013
5points:
are u trynna call him a slave? Come on, be respectful.
aburo,we've been on good terms,so don't lemme change my behavior towards you! angry

Are you blind or what?,didn't you see where I wrote "BIKO" undecided
Re: I Bet, U Dont Know You Are TRYPOPHOBIC!! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2013
Abu Mikey: aburo,we've been on good terms,so don't lemme change my behavior towards you! angry

Are you blind or what?,didn't you see where I wrote "BIKO" undecided
bring it on, egbon. I love watching tantrums being thrown.
Moreover, sacarsm is so lost on u, dont be too emmotional in a bid to support ur friends.
Re: I Bet, U Dont Know You Are TRYPOPHOBIC!! by AbuMikey(m): 3:06pm On Oct 05, 2013
5points:
bring it on, egbon. I love watching tantrums being thrown.
gringrin A Caribbean Niggur who understands Youruba Perfecrly grin
Re: I Bet, U Dont Know You Are TRYPOPHOBIC!! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 05, 2013
Abu Mikey: gringrin A Caribbean Niggur who understands Youruba Perfecrly grin
that shows im not dumb, the net is working for me.
But dude, u type in spanish so do i conclude u are a fake Nigerian just cos of that? U fall my hand guy
Re: I Bet, U Dont Know You Are TRYPOPHOBIC!! by UjSizzle(f): 3:18pm On Oct 05, 2013
Not nice at all embarassed
Re: I Bet, U Dont Know You Are TRYPOPHOBIC!! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 05, 2013
Ewwww. Some nasty poo sad
Re: I Bet, U Dont Know You Are TRYPOPHOBIC!! by AbuMikey(m): 3:24pm On Oct 05, 2013
5points:
that shows im not dumb, the net is working for me.
But dude, u type in spanish so do i conclude u are a fake Nigerian just cos of that? U fall my hand guy
Bro,I've got Spanish friends/Tutor.
There's Spanish on google translate.

But the last time I checked,there's no Youruba on google translate,so tell me,how you learnt youruba undecided

Maybe you've got Youruba Tutors in Trinidad grin
Re: I Bet, U Dont Know You Are TRYPOPHOBIC!! by AbuMikey(m): 3:26pm On Oct 05, 2013
Adaobi123 and Uj_sizzle,hope you two like the pics grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogugua88 Added As Romance Mod. / What Is The Most Funny Name You Come Across? / Vita Foam Vs Mouka Foam? Who Wins? Which Is More Affordable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.