Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. (85395 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Exam Date For Immigration Recruitment 2013 / Immigration Aptitude Test Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by judefab: 6:55am On Oct 21, 2013
Hahahahhaa... I don get 2 copies out of the so-called 4 copies... I know say before 6pm I will get d remaining on....
@ esHeris, Thanks A LOT..
Am studying the Question Like GRE and JAMB Exams..

Pls I need the past questions too...here is my email address:jokparaejesi@yahoo.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by judefab: 7:23am On Oct 21, 2013
fungramot: tanx u §ø much. I've seen it. God bless u

Pls send it to me too....jokparaejesi@yahoo.com....God bless
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by n9jaboy: 7:29am On Oct 21, 2013
Please help send to n9jaboy@gmail.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by n9jaboy: 7:36am On Oct 21, 2013
dybaba:

sent.....chk ur mail.

Pls help send to n9jaboy@gmail.com. God bless you
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Felodi(m): 8:36am On Oct 21, 2013
Pls send to felodi4u@gmail.com.thanks
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Felodi(m): 8:51am On Oct 21, 2013
@dybaba can u pls send it for me.felodi4u@gmail.com.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by JohnmcCain(m): 9:47am On Oct 21, 2013
flexeey: . Pls send it to falasinuwole@yahoo.com
Please send to...davomatthew@yahoo.com. God bless u.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Deeaba(m): 9:49am On Oct 21, 2013
Dee'aba:
pls i stay in abeokuta. Help me send it to taiwoadesete@gmail.com
thanks so much that was really kind of you. God bless you.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by dammy1985: 9:57am On Oct 21, 2013
@ all the good samaritans, my email is oluwadamilareolobayo@yahoo.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by fabulurs: 9:57am On Oct 21, 2013
Pls send to " fabulus143@yahoo.com " thanks so much
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by neeyhmutate(m): 10:18am On Oct 21, 2013
plz send to maya21hillary@gmail.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by ProfGday(m): 11:08am On Oct 21, 2013
Bigdreams: Hi all,

I have decided to give free of charge the NIS past questions I bought from Oluwacolded. All I did after buying it from him was to rearrange and put everything together in one single document instead of the three different documents I received from him. I have not included any promotional message in it to serve as a marketing bait.

Oluwacolded, I am the youth corps member who called you from Katsina on Monday and purchased the past questions from you. I do not intend to stop your business at all rather I simply feel that so many people might not be able to spare that N1,000 you asked for. Please, I am sorry if this offends you as I do not intend to intend to do so. You can also download this one, you might also find it useful.

I did not register for the NIS at all as I'm not interested but feel that lots of other people who registered would benefit if they have the past questions. Please, kindly forward to others that you know are in need once you receive it. To give is more blessed than to receive.

I'll be dropping the link here once I upload it to a free file hosting service.

I wish you success in your endeavours.

Thanks.
thanks God bless u bro.
Kindly send the soft copy to my email
oladejiolajide69@yahoo.com.
God bless
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by pakorji: 11:10am On Oct 21, 2013
pls send to pakorji@yahoo.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by bmbachu(f): 11:17am On Oct 21, 2013
pls send to me toooo, blessingmbachu@gmail.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by n9jaboy: 11:52am On Oct 21, 2013
n9jaboy: Please help send to n9jaboy@gmail.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by damitalk: 1:22pm On Oct 21, 2013
@ olaoluwacoded i need a copy
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by damitalk: 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2013
I have decided to give free of charge the NIS past questions I bought from Oluwacolded. All I did after buying it from him was to rearrange and put everything together in one single document instead of the three different documents I received from him. I have not included any promotional message in it to serve as a marketing bait.

Oluwacolded, I am the youth corps member who called you from Katsina on Monday and purchased the past questions from you. I do not intend to stop your business at all rather I simply feel that so many people might not be able to spare that N1,000 you asked for. Please, I am sorry if this offends you as I do not intend to intend to do so. You can also download this one, you might also find it useful.

I did not register for the NIS at all as I'm not interested but feel that lots of other people who registered would benefit if they have the past questions. Please, kindly forward to others that you know are in need once you receive it. To give is more blessed than to receive.

Thanks

pls i need it
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by damitalk: 1:26pm On Oct 21, 2013

I wish you success in your
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by pararas: 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2013
Bigdream, pls i need your help forward the NIM past question to my mail, anybody that got it through bigdream can also assist deeshina220@yahoo.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by pararas: 1:43pm On Oct 21, 2013
Abeg make somebody help by sending d past question to deeshina220@yahoo.com una do well o
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Nairalanda(m): 2:00pm On Oct 21, 2013
pararas: Abeg make somebody help by sending d past question to deeshina220@yahoo.com una do well o

Hi all,

You can see practice NIS questions (Current Affairs and the first one) on www.pass1time.com/workspace/?do=wt&FJSAT=2.

You can go through the list of questions available in Jobs and Aptitude tests section. You need not pay anyone to get that job you desire. Cheers.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by Mopolchi: 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2013
@jeria I can't find the email you sent me. What's the matter?
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by flexeey: 3:33pm On Oct 21, 2013

pls send to falasinuwole@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by flexeey: 3:34pm On Oct 21, 2013

Thanks.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by flexeey: 3:37pm On Oct 21, 2013
drealboy: I gat it ...thanks
pls snd to falasinuwole@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by flexeey: 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2013
dybaba:

sent...
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by simplyakinz(m): 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2013
I also need it pls
akinz84@gmail.com
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by murphyrichy(m): 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2013
judefab:

Pls send it to me too....jokparaejesi@yahoo.com....God bless
plz can u send it to obi.richy@ yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by murphyrichy(m): 5:42pm On Oct 21, 2013
flexeey: . Pls send it to falasinuwole@yahoo.com
pls can u help me with d stuff, forward to obi.richy@ yahoo.com. thanks a lot.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by murphyrichy(m): 5:46pm On Oct 21, 2013
Please guys help me send the past questions
of immigration aptitude test to obi.richy@yahoo.com thanks.
Re: Question Papers For Immigration Aptitude Test. by guruobinna: 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2013
House plz o! Anybody dat has benefited frm Bigdreams NIS Past questn shld send to my email obillo4luv@yahoo.com
God bless u all!

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (38) (Reply)

Job Vacancies / Share Your Job Hunting Experience With Zero Balance / P & G Reasoning Test Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.