Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Ask Any Questions About China, Taiwan , Hongkong Etc - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ask Any Questions About China, Taiwan , Hongkong Etc (9478 Views)

TransAsia Plane Crashes Into River In Taiwan, Killing At Least 12 / Ask Me Any Questions About America,straight Talk from a Nigerian in America / What Do You Guys Think About China--~~~~~~~~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Any Questions About China, Taiwan , Hongkong Etc by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2013
Hi OP,
Do they grant visit visas to Nigerians as I found no such option on their consulate website?
Re: Ask Any Questions About China, Taiwan , Hongkong Etc by kinethic: 3:36am On Nov 09, 2013
whytegirl: Hi OP, was actually looking out for a thread like this. My aunt is starting out a private business and wants to go to China to buy goods for sale.
She's never travelled before and is distressed cos the agent she contacted gave her an outrageous price.
I would be grateful if you can help as I have no idea about how she can get a visa to China. What category of visa do you think she needs and what are the requirements?
Do they grant visit visas to Nigerians as I found no such option on their consulate website?

Hello Whyte girl you see I understand your situation . I don't encourage people much to go through agents because either they abscond or charges are exorbitant .
My advice is if she can get incontact with the company she wants to do business with for invitation letter .They would love to sponsor her as long as the assurance of buying from them is there.This may take some time ,cheaper and needs documents but the best. She could go also use the agent. Actually I used to help people to get visas but I regretted doing so for some reasons .
So I can't help you for the visa.
She needs business visa.China do not issue visit or tourist visas to Nigerians. So she should check www.alibaba.com or www.made-in-China.com. Find a company that produces what she is interested in and then organize the invitation with them. There are thousands of companies in China.
If any questions plz don't hesitate to say.
Re: Ask Any Questions About China, Taiwan , Hongkong Etc by DivineNature1(m): 1:10pm On Nov 10, 2013
[quote author=kinethic]

Thanks for your appreciation.
You can check (Tsinghua university
www.tsinghua.edu.cn
And Beijing university of chemical Technology
Also go to www.edu.cn for more schools.
Hope these would be helpful[/quote

Am so excited to see ur post, plz bro, my question is this...Can someone live in China with a business visa? how can one search for companies for I.V while here in Nigeria? because i think ur advise abt agents is really wonderful. China is best for biz, i kw that!
https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=1466367&post=19381978
Re: Ask Any Questions About China, Taiwan , Hongkong Etc by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 10, 2013
Ok,thanks a lot
Re: Ask Any Questions About China, Taiwan , Hongkong Etc by mankevo(m): 10:48am On Nov 11, 2013
Divine Nature: Am so excited to see ur post, plz bro, my question is this...Can someone live in China with a business visa? how can one search for companies for I.V while here in Nigeria? because i think ur advise abt agents is really wonderful. China is best for biz, i kw that!

It is not easy for someone with business visa to live in China, even those married to Chinese spouse. Most schools in the past used to convert such visa to student visa and extend but is becoming difficult now.

As the OP may very well be aware, it will also be near impossible for the first timer to get an invitation letter by a company (especially people from our side). So, the best option is to apply for a cheap school, get admitted, fly in and after the admission process start your business plans. Most schools in southern china can permit one with 60% class attendance to carry on with ones ''other'' plans.

@Kinethic, thanks for keeping them updated......I can as well back you up if need be.

1 Like

Re: Ask Any Questions About China, Taiwan , Hongkong Etc by Furla: 7:32am On Oct 09, 2014
Good day mr Kinethic,this is my first time onNairaland yh,and a friend of mine directed me here its concerning schooling in either China or Taiwan and I desperately need your help on that,please if you can reply my email or send me yours we need to talk,thank you so much Folamartinz@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Ask Any Questions About China, Taiwan , Hongkong Etc by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 09, 2014
4gv my ignorance ooo buh i always tot china, taiwan n hongkong are all in china. Are dey diff places?
Re: Ask Any Questions About China, Taiwan , Hongkong Etc by tdayof(m): 2:01pm On Jan 08, 2015
uchman:
Thanks OP for the info.Talking of schools in china,is there any school that can[b] accept instoremental payment i.e Tuition fee[/b]...
yea but starting from 2nd year
Re: Ask Any Questions About China, Taiwan , Hongkong Etc by Chumaco(m): 4:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
EASYWAY CHUMACO LOGISTICS
 CHINA  TO  AFRICAN

CAROLINE :0086-18561893286.(WECHAT,WHATSAPP,IMO)
 CHUMACO: 0086-13168300844.0086-18588631673. WECHAT,WHATSAPP,IMO)
NORMAL CARGO : $4.5/KG, CLEARING:350NGN
 NORMAL CARGO:$ 5 /KG, CLEARING:350NGN  ( WITH BATTERY)
 EXPRESS : $8 /KG ,   CLEARING :480NGN
 EXPRESS : $9 /KG ,   CLEARING :480NGN (WITH BARTTERY)

we are your loyal agent and link for you. If you want to do very good business with Chinese, 
we will be the biggest logistics company for china and African. ALL FOR YOU.,MY CUSTOMER.
Easyway chumaco logistics. CHUMACO :008613168300844
Address in china: Shop 1088 1F,xinghua Building Zhanqian Road, Guangzhou
广州市,站前路二街1号,兴华国际饰品城,1楼,1088号.
Re: Ask Any Questions About China, Taiwan , Hongkong Etc by meetmal03(f): 9:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
If you have dollar and want naira in your account, I will buy at N430/$.
Mode of operation is secure and we have a BDC physical presence in Nigeria.

Contact me on 08104323941 0r whatsapp +447423097893
Re: Ask Any Questions About China, Taiwan , Hongkong Etc by Girly26: 1:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
please I want to attend an exhibition in China so I'm applying as a tourist. Please how can I get the confirmation letter from the chinese government. The inviting company is also finding it complicated to get for me.
Re: Ask Any Questions About China, Taiwan , Hongkong Etc by Henrychris(m): 6:59pm On Apr 12, 2017
How is work life and generally everything about Taiwan, is Taiwan really a nice or favourable for somebody working in Taiwan
Re: Ask Any Questions About China, Taiwan , Hongkong Etc by pendragon35(m): 12:26am On Apr 13, 2017
bro,wat of south korea,hw is their economy and what kind of jobs can be offered there for intending travellers.
what of currency and its equivalent to naira?
Re: Ask Any Questions About China, Taiwan , Hongkong Etc by uchman(m): 4:20am On Apr 22, 2017
Hello
Re: Ask Any Questions About China, Taiwan , Hongkong Etc by Donpedro4: 7:28am On Apr 28, 2017
Can someone with 600k travel to Hongkong for work
Re: Ask Any Questions About China, Taiwan , Hongkong Etc by REDDEVILS1(m): 10:16am On Sep 05, 2017
kinethic:
Ask any questions about these places and I will give the best answers I know.
Good boss. I will love to come to Taiwan for business. I deal on car parts. Please I want to know what's involved and how to go about it
Re: Ask Any Questions About China, Taiwan , Hongkong Etc by padyt007(m): 6:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]Please I need advice about schooling at China at master degree level, can I apply for scholarships with a cgpa of 3.0 of 5, what are my chances and how much should I have to process such, I graduated from mechanical engineering.... whatsapp 07069388868
email taiwopady@ymail.com
Re: Ask Any Questions About China, Taiwan , Hongkong Etc by aragonbaba(m): 4:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
HELLO HOUSE, I AM IN CHALLENGING SITUATION. I WAS GRANTED 3 MONTHS SINGLE ENTRY VISA AND ON IT IS WRITTEN THAT THE LAST DAY I WILL ENTER CHINA IS OCTOBER 25TH. MY QUESTION IS , WILL I STILL BE GIVEN THE 30DAYS STAY IF I ENTER LIKE 20TH OF OCTOBER. I WILL APPRECIATE SINCERE ANSWERS. tHANKS.
Re: Ask Any Questions About China, Taiwan , Hongkong Etc by Arthur0814: 1:02pm On Jan 28, 2020
Please I need help on Taiwan student visa
Re: Ask Any Questions About China, Taiwan , Hongkong Etc by Emmanuelclark: 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2020
[b][/b]
kinethic:

Obigin43 Taiwan do not for now issue visit visa to Nigerians but business visa .
Your must have invitation from a company in Taiwan. They stopped issuing it becos Nigerians abused the system. They came and never wanted to go and start scamming people . So the government banned issuing of such visas.
You can't work with visit or tourist visas.
You can't obtain resident too. It is 100% impossible.
South Korea is applicable but that would factory jobs or odd ones. But for how long and there is this constant interruption of immigration officers looking for illegals.
Except you are very talented or have special skill you can apply for special skill visa for Taiwan.
I repeat you can never have resident without an approved job by government . There is a rule of law in Taiwan.

Please what kind of jobs are in Taiwan , and can I work in Taiwan with a business visa, that's Can I overstay my visa and be working in Taiwan
Re: Ask Any Questions About China, Taiwan , Hongkong Etc by kinethic: 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2020
Emmanuelclark:
[b][/b]

Please what kind of jobs are in Taiwan , and can I work in Taiwan with a business visa, that's Can I overstay my visa and be working in Taiwan

You can't work in Taiwan with business visa ..it's given you purely for business. You would be deported and never to return because it's illegal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Good Transport Company To Take A Trip To Ghana By Road / Estonia, The Hidden Gem Of Europe / How Do I Get To Ajao Estate, Isolo From Ikorodu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.