Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. (9348 Views)

Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things / ABROAD BASED NIGERIAN: IF YOU CAN'T DO WITHOUT FRESH FOOD, DONT COME ABROAD / I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by buddy221(m): 4:43pm On Jul 31, 2018
please my follow country people. don't come to Ghana if you are not prepared. the preparation I mean is... you must come with money or you are skillful. no job here for you. business is good if you have the money to invest. you can learn phone repairs or computer repairs before coming. it will fetch you some good bucks. Ghana is calm and secured. the people are humble. since i came to Ghana my phone have never gone off because light is 247. ask any questions I'll answer with the little I know. finally, Ghana is very expensive.

7 Likes

Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by OneCorner: 5:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
GHANA!!!
9ja don finish

5 Likes

Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by cutieme(m): 6:45pm On Jul 31, 2018
Their babes fine well well back in the days.Are they still like that?

1 Like

Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by buddy221(m): 10:40pm On Jul 31, 2018
OneCorner:
GHANA!!!
9ja don finish
ghana is better than we c0untry. atleast they got good road, security,steady power and good government. 9ja is a poo. we are wasted. come see for your self.

9 Likes

Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by buddy221(m): 10:43pm On Jul 31, 2018
[quote author=cutieme post=69868361]Their babes fine well well back in the days.Are they. them babes are still very much legit, buh son of man is locked for something bigger than women.

3 Likes

Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by DogmaNation: 12:04am On Aug 01, 2018
buddy221:
please my follow country people. don't come to Ghana if you are not prepared. the preparation I mean is... you must come with money or you are skillful. no job here for you. business is good if you have the money to invest. you can learn phone repairs or computer repairs before coming. it will fetch you some good bucks. Ghana is calm and secured. the people are humble. since i came to Ghana my phone have never gone off because light is 247. ask any questions I'll answer with the little I know. finally, Ghana is very expensive.
How much person fit hold to start better biz there?
Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 01, 2018
op, who told you ghana is better than nigeria.
please nigerians dont be decieved
i live in ghana.
a country where 33cl bottle of coke is sold for 300 naira
yes there is constant light, but did you tell them how much they will pay monthly to ECG
charlie, you only find good roads in accra...fortunately for me, i was able to reach other regions in ghana where roads are so worst...
what about accomodation, did you tell them they have to pay a minimum of 30k and above per month for decent single room selfcontain in accra

light is the only thing ghanaian can boast of presently and that is because of their lesser population.
Ghana corruption is worst.
if you think nigeria police is corrupt, then go to ghana

Now most of you people that say ghana is good, you only stay in accra and judge. abeg go to other places before concluding

Despite that fact accra host many criminal elements both ghanians and nigerians.

ghana is a safe because most of ghanians criminal dont carry gun, but those guyz can dupe you. they are good at duping

I only live in ghana because of the company i worked for that transferred me here. and am grateful for that

oh less i forget, op you did not tell us expensive education is there. at least in nigeria you can get one polytechnic or university at an average rate..
try and go to university in ghana..

there is so much to talk about ghana

But i think what is certain my dear nigerians is the fact that nigeria is way better than ghana in terms of so many basic things

i invited a friend over last year to come, when he came over that was when he knew he loved nigeria.....

32 Likes

Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by buddy221(m): 2:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
the amount all depend on you, ghana is very expensive mostly accra. im into importation, lols. i buy things from ghana then resell in nigeria , then buy from nigeria and sell in ghana. its not difficult to start. i started with 500k. you can start with any amount you have. but if you got handiwork you will be good. house rent is very expensive here. we nigerian caused it to be expensive.
DogmaNation:
How much person fit hold to start better biz there?
Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by buddy221(m): 2:25pm On Aug 01, 2018
blaqkenny:
Bro, I wish to "disvirgin" my passport in Ghana. What's the possibility? How can you be of help. Thanks.
you can come to ghana without a passport. only with i.d card you can come here, no big deal. the difference is you pay more money on t.p when you are using only i.d card , you pay less when you are coming with a passport. but, if you really wish to disvirging your passport its not a big deal. they will stamp for you. i think benin republic will stamp, togo will stamp as well as ghana. i came with a passport, but i did not bring it out for a stamp. my brother adviced me not to get it stamped. i dont knw his reason for that. i dont knw the kind of help you want. ask anytin i will answer with my little ideas.

2 Likes

Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by DogmaNation: 2:32pm On Aug 01, 2018
buddy221:
the amount all depend on you, ghana is very expensive mostly accra. im into importation, lols. i buy things from ghana then resell in nigeria , then buy from nigeria and sell in ghana. its not difficult to start. i started with 500k. you can start with any amount you have. but if you got handiwork you will be good. house rent is very expensive here. we nigerian caused it to be expensive.
Thank u very much. Do u mind letting me know what u import ?
Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by buddy221(m): 2:34pm On Aug 01, 2018
Kennedybello:
i live in ghana.
yes there is constant light, but did you tell them how much they will pay monthly to ECG
charlie, you only find good roads in accra...fortunately for me, i was able to reach other regions in ghana where roads are so worst...
what about accomodation, did you tell them they have to pay a minimum of 30k and above per month for decent single room selfcontain in accra

light is the only thing ghanaian can boast of presently and that is because of their lesser population.
if you think nigeria police is corrupt, then go to ghana my dear if you had
read my post well. you will see were i said. GHANA IS TOO EXPENSIVE, DONT COME TO GHANA IF YOU ARE NOT PREPARED. COME WITH MONEY OR HANDIWORK. moreover, its expensive but pay here must meet your espending, its very ballanced. i know what im talking about. if you can bring goods here in ghana you sell 3times of what you buy it nigeria. people are making it here. its very difficult if you are not prepared and ready. its very easy to survive in nigeria than here in ghana. but you will still survive here if you plan your self

Now most of you people that say ghana is good, you only stay in accra and judge. abeg go to other places before concluding

Despite that fact accra host many criminal elements both ghanians and nigerians.

ghana is a safe because most of ghanians criminal dont carry gun, but those guyz can dupe you. they are good at duping

I only live in ghana because of the company i worked for that transferred me here. and am grateful for that

oh less i forget, op you did not tell us expensive education is there. at least in nigeria you can get one polytechnic or university at an average rate..

But i think what is certain my dear nigerians is the fact that nigeria is way better than ghana in terms of so many basic things

i invited a friend over last year to come, when he came over that was when he knew he loved nigeria.....
Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by buddy221(m): 2:53pm On Aug 01, 2018
my dear read my post well you will see where i said DONT COME TO GHANA IF YOU ARE NOT PREPARED, GHANA IS VERY EXPENSIVE, DONT COME TO GHANA WITHOUT MONEY OR HANDIWORK, NO JOB HERE. did you even read that. ghana is expensive no doubt, but pay here must meet your spending, its easy to survive in nigeria than in ghana, but you must survive unless you are not prepared. its the same anywhere in the world. your reason of coming to ghana is different from mine. im not here to school. but nigerians are schooling here. its not big deal. i will say it again, DONT COME TO GHANA IF YOU DONT HAVE MONEY. unless you want to suffer.. if you can bring in goods here, you will sell it 3 times of what you buy, its for sure. you can make your research .
Kennedybello:
i live in ghana.

4 Likes

Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by buddy221(m): 3:03pm On Aug 01, 2018
my dear i import anything importable lols. e.g, i buy a soap called ALLATA AND COCOA BUTER HAIR CREAM in ghana here. then i sell them i nigeria, i just supply them, then when coming back to ghana, i buy goods from nigeria, such as peak milk liquid sachets, any sorts of nigerian foods e.g stock fish, liquid soaps, custard, pawnded yam, i even bring in bags of rice here. to bring rice here cost me 13k, then i will resell for 21k. it dont waste time' i got standby buyer, though they delay my payments sometimes. then within this period of delaying my money, i will do other stuff. we hustle. understand right, lols
DogmaNation:
Thank u very much. Do u mind letting me know what u import ?

5 Likes

Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by DogmaNation: 3:13pm On Aug 01, 2018
buddy221:
my dear i import anything importable lols. e.g, i buy a soap called ALLATA AND COCOA BUTER HAIR CREAM in ghana here. then i sell them i nigeria, i just supply them, then when coming back to ghana, i buy goods from nigeria, such as peak milk liquid sachets, any sorts of nigerian foods e.g stock fish, liquid soaps, custard, pawnded yam, i even bring in bags of rice here. to bring rice here cost me 13k, then i will resell for 21k. it dont waste time' i got standby buyer, though they delay my payments sometimes. then within this period of delaying my money, i will do other stuff. we hustle. understand right, lols
I feel u my brother. How much should I hold for accommodation for a year?
Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by buddy221(m): 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2018
it depend on where you want to stay. accra is expensive. although you can stay at place called tema, its very close to accra, its just 30nins ride to accra. you can get a single room there at 70 to 80k a year. but in accra is danm expensive. im staying with my brother somewhere in maldina north legon, its very expensive here. it will suprise you if say we are paying close to 800k per yr. here. its too much. but we are not renewing it once it expires.
DogmaNation:
I feel u my brother. How much should I hold for accommodation for a year?
Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by cutieme(m): 5:45pm On Aug 01, 2018
Buddy,Please apart from those things you mentioned earlier that one can do,what else can one bring from Nigeria to sell,where and how do one get customers?.
Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by DogmaNation: 5:54pm On Aug 01, 2018
buddy221:
it depend on where you want to stay. accra is expensive. although you can stay at place called tema, its very close to accra, its just 30nins ride to accra. you can get a single room there at 70 to 80k a year. but in accra is danm expensive. im staying with my brother somewhere in maldina north legon, its very expensive here. it will suprise you if say we are paying close to 800k per yr. here. its too much. but we are not renewing it once it expires.
Thanks
Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:22pm On Aug 01, 2018
Kennedybello:
i live in ghana.

You haven't even finished. You didn't talk of the horrible food, the extreme hot sun. The floods everywhere when it rains. The boring people and their extremely boring women . Comparing Nigeria to Ghana is like comparing a crayfish to a shark. We have our problems but still we better pass grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by NONNYG: 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2018
Kennedybello:
i live in ghana.

why not resign from your work , come back to your lovely country and look for another job

6 Likes

Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by buddy221(m): 9:52pm On Aug 01, 2018
many things, just bringing foods here. you will sell it
cutieme:
Buddy,Please apart from those things you mentioned earlier that one can do,what else can one bring from Nigeria to sell,where and how do one get customers?.
Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by cutieme(m): 10:05pm On Aug 01, 2018
buddy221:
many things, just bringing foods here. you will sell it
Ok,which company transports them and what is the cost implications?
Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by Yungkid101(m): 10:26pm On Aug 01, 2018
tensazangetsu20:

You haven't even finished. You didn't talk of the horrible food, the extreme hot sun. The floods everywhere when it rains. The boring people and their extremely boring women . Comparing Nigeria to Ghana is like comparing a crayfish to a shark. We have our problems but still we better pass grin
Lol bro u nailed it
Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by buddy221(m): 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2018
i use G.U.O transport, i pay 1k per cartoon of peak milk, and 2k per bag of rice. note: they only take 2 bags of per car. so if you buy upto 10 bags of rice it wil take 5 cars to transport it here. as for crossing border, G.U.O know how they settle. G.U.O is the best im using.
cutieme:
Ok,which company transports them and what is the cost implications?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by cutieme(m): 6:43am On Aug 02, 2018
buddy221:
i use G.U.O transport, i pay 1k per cartoon of peak milk, and 2k per bag of rice. note: they only take 2 bags of per car. so if you buy upto 10 bags of rice it wil take 5 cars to transport it here. as for crossing border, G.U.O know how they settle. G.U.O is the best im using.
Ok,please where is their office located and how much do they carry as t fare?
Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by emeka1101: 8:38am On Aug 02, 2018
buddy221:
Ghana is very expensive to nigerians because the naira is useless in Ghana . I mean the naira is valueless in Ghana that’s why you think that way
Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by emeka1101: 8:59am On Aug 02, 2018
Kennedybello:
i live in ghana.

All these trash came out from you?

So why are you still in Ghana in the first place?

First of all Ghana is far better than nigeria .
That’s a fact and you can’t dispute that .

Secondly Ghana is expensive to nigerians because the naira has no value in Ghana.
The naira becomes useless as soon as it enters the shores of Ghana so obviously it’s gonna be expensive for you.
People from better countries with stronger currencies won’t say what you are saying .

You only found good roads in Accra?
What a dickhead. Hahahaha.
All the good roads in Ghana are not even in Accra.
So you think the roads in nigeria are better than those in Ghana?
How many better roads are in nigeria?
Even in Abuja and Lagos ,how many good roads are there?
There are more good and better roads in Ghana than in nigeria and that’s a fact.
Comparing roads in nigeria to that of Ghana is even laughable.

There’s constant electricity in Ghana and that’s the traits of all serious and advanced countries.

You can’t be comparing your country to others when you even lack common electricity.
You said the only thing Ghanaians can boast of is light.
At least that’s something most African countries lack so it’s worth boasting of.

But what can nigeria boast of apart from lack of electricity,abject poverty,insecurity and corruption?

Ghana police are far better than nigeria police.

Education in Ghana is not expensive.
From kindergarten to Senior high school is free in Ghana , you only pay fees when you get admission to further your education.

Ghana education is of quality that’s why Ghanaian schools and students are always first in WASSCE.

Ghana has the best education system in west Africa and among the best in Africa.

You invited your friend to join you in the village where you reside in Ghana and you are making noise over it meanwhile the worst places in west African are all located in nigeria .

Why do you think there are countless nigerians running to Ghana in daily basis and not the other way round ?

Comparing nigeria to Ghana is a great and big insult to Ghana and Ghanaians ,trust me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by emeka1101: 9:13am On Aug 02, 2018
tensazangetsu20:

Better pass in what exactly? Alright better in darkness and being killed by SARS,bokoharam and Fulanis I guess.

Which west African country experience floods more than nigeria?

Which west Africa country experience the hot sun more than nigeria?

What's more boring than to be in a country where all its women are having flat butt with bleached faces and lack sexual appeal. ?
And all what you will hear are generator sounds?

Comparing nigeria to Ghana is just not logical

1 Like

Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:17am On Aug 02, 2018
emeka1101:

Better pass in what exactly? Alright better in darkness and being killed by SARS,bokoharam and Fulanis I guess
Police also brutalise people in Ghana. My friend was arrested in front of his house and harassed for a week. The matter was even reported to PIPS or whatever they are but nothing was done. Police brutality happens everywhere even in the great USA. Stop making it a Nigerian thing. Fulanis killed a lot in Ghana till farmers declared operation cow leg especially in the volta region. I lived in Ghana for 4 years. Theres nothing about that country I don't know.

4 Likes

Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by emeka1101: 9:29am On Aug 02, 2018
tensazangetsu20:

Police also brutalise people in Ghana. My friend was arrested in front of his house and harassed for a week. The matter was even reported to PIPS or whatever they are but nothing was done. Police brutality happens everywhere even in the great USA. Stop making it a Nigerian thing. Fulanis killed a lot in Ghana till farmers declared operation cow leg especially in the volta region. I lived in Ghana for 4 years. Theres nothing about that country I don't know.
Police brutalize people in every country.
The difference is;
Its a daily norm in nigeria where as it happens in Ghana once in a blue moon.
A police caught brutalising in Ghana will be imprisoned whereas a police caught brutalising in nigeria will be protected and if possible promoted.
You see the difference?

Fulanis don't kill Ghanaians like they do in nigeria.
They tried it ones but regretted ever doing that.
They always kill people in nigeria and the deaths are in larger quantities.

They kill you on daily basis,something they can NEVER do in Ghana.
All fulanis will be annihilated in Ghana if they try that in Ghana.

You see the difference?

You don't know anything about Ghana.

There has never been Fulani crises in the Volta region of Ghana.

3 Likes

Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by Docility: 11:17am On Aug 02, 2018
Quiet interesting!!! Am happy receiving ds information. Thanks
Re: Dont Come To Ghana If You Are Not Prepared. by buddy221(m): 1:43pm On Aug 02, 2018
GUO have branches many places in lagos, im using the one at CELE. the t.p fare you mean, is it to bring in goods or just for you to come to ghana? if you have passport you will pay less than 20k for t.p, if you dont have a passport you pay upto 25k. im talking about GUO only, because i dont know about other company. i hope this help
cutieme:
Ok,please where is their office located and how much do they carry as t fare?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Quality Gold In Lagos Or Naija / Where are the Naija Restaurants And Clubs In Dubai / Coming To Luxembourg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.