Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

"My Wife Was Pregnant Before We Got Married" Hon Makinde Explains - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Wife Was Pregnant Before We Got Married" Hon Makinde Explains (1037 Views)

Jodie Who Frowns At Premarital Sex Is Pregnant Before Marriage? / “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 / Mercy Aigbe (Actress) - Being A Second Wife Was Never My Dream, But . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"My Wife Was Pregnant Before We Got Married" Hon Makinde Explains by NewsINigeria(m): 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2013
[imghttp://2.bp..com/-vVdpyKmTM7s/UlAWSFnDnaI/AAAAAAACFao/lcdl2yIW3rg/s1600/rotimi+makinde+wife+pregnant.jpg][/img]

24 year old former Miss Osun State Oyebanke Oyelami was apparently pregnant before marrying Hon. Rotimi Makinde on August 24th. The politician told reporters..
"Yes she's pregnant. There's nothing to hide about it. It's a thing of
joy. She was pregnant before the wedding was formalized and by the grace of God we will all celebrate when she delivers."

For more latest news updates and gists visit http://www.newsinigeria..com
Re: "My Wife Was Pregnant Before We Got Married" Hon Makinde Explains by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 05, 2013
And whats the public service announcement for.ok congrats to her.asolayo.next

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Dazzling Fathia Balogun & Dayo Amusa At Bon Awards / Heartless! Mother Drowns Newly Born Baby In Well At Isashi Lagos / When Jesus Says Yes By Destiny`s Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.