Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

“I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 (45284 Views)

Anita Joseph: I Never Said I Was Pregnant / Make-up Transformation Of Toyin Lawani's Staff / Toyin Lawani's Womb Being Stitched Up After Operation (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by lalasticlala(m): 7:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
In a society where stuff like this is frowned upon, I really don’t blame her.

Luxury fashion designer, Toyin Lawani revealed on Instagram the challenges she faced for dating a younger man.

The 32 year old businesswoman started dating her 22 year old boo in 2013 and got pregnant for him last year.

See what she said below: –

[b]I remember when I got pregnant I was so scared to let the world know, No 1 had a clue until they saw me on the runway at Africa fashion week London,was almost 8months then,I used to worry Alot abt what people would say if i had a baby for someone younger, My Boo would Beg me endlessly and say my love care not I’m by your side, His parents where so Amazing and supportive,i was so shocked cause I didn’t expect that kind of love and support, I almost didn’t want to go through with it, severally I would change my mind,I will sit in d hospital thinking endlessly should I or should I not.
my doc will say Toyin its just 9months ,A positive voice constantly kept telling me My love when you meet this bundle of joy in your stomach you will not care ….And Alot of negative voices kept begging me to take it out that it was a bad idea,Well Imagine if I had listened to the world or if I was too scared to carry on cause of what people will say?…I would have missed out on this Beautiful Blessing….My son is the most handsome Boy ever I’ve ever seen and so is my Beautiful daughter…

Happy Sunday yall Don’t let voices of others make you kill your Blessings,Believe in Yourself and ask God for help cause he’s the only man that can get you there….Too many kill Joy in this so called Nigeria but im sorry to burst your bubble,i dont Give a Shit about wht society think ,i came to this world Alone and im Going Alone,Live your life to the fullest cause oneday you will look back and realize u missed out on all the things u could have done for urself ,just because you cared too much about wht society would say or Think abt u….Anytime I feel down I look at my kids @lilatmfashionista and@lordmaine1 and all I do is Smile..went thru Alot but through it all only one person stood by me @lordtrigg Thanks for this Blessing…Even my so called Bestfriend told me ah toyin if u leave ur ex u will suffer oo and i told her hey dear dont forget i have my talent and handwork ,i will just suffer for a while,I thank God that I don’t look like what I’ve been tru..I Thank God for his continous Blessings on my life and family #ATMFASHIONISTA #HAPPYSUNDAYALL
[/b]

http://www.informationng.com/2015/01/toyin-lawani-i-almost-had-an-abortion-because-i-was-pregnant-for-a-22-year-old-man.html

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
Seriously, why do people care so much about the opinion of motherfuckèrs out there?.

Fùck it and live your life as it pleases you! undecided

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by kilokeys(m): 7:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
that guy is nt 22 in his mind o..
with all d tattoos.. his parents are surprised he doesn't have low sperm count sef ..
and for d lady.. enjoy ya life o.

21 Likes

Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by elohorayodele: 7:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
Who is she?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
kilokeys:
cradle robber o
Paedophile is an adult who's sexually attracted to young children.
I don't see why you should classify her as one.
Above 19years is already an adult...

She's a cougar!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
what can I say wink

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by Airforce1(m): 7:54pm On Jan 26, 2015
that guy is not 22

But e no concern me

1 Like

Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by Prophessor(m): 7:54pm On Jan 26, 2015
the guy looks like a player undecided

8 Likes

Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by Prophessor(m): 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
elohorayodele:
Who is she?
ask your yansh undecided

11 Likes

Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
Airforce1:
that guy is not 22

But e no concern me
The insult pain you bah?
That's how you insult people. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
elohorayodele:
Who is she?
She's a luxury fashion designer.

Who are you?

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by dre11(m): 8:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
The cougar is ashamed she is married to a young guy

Mtcheww....
When he was drilling and servicing you..... You never thought that he was a young boy until you were pregnant
Thank your star you didn't abort the pregnancy because you would have become a murderer

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by Prophessor(m): 8:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
kilokeys:
with all d tattoos.. his parents are surprised he doesn't have low sperm count sef ..
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by elohorayodele: 8:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
FrancisTony:

She's a luxury fashion designer.

Who are you?

My name is Francis tony

26 Likes

Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by elohorayodele: 8:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
Prophessor:
ask your yansh undecided

Your left yansh?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by Airforce1(m): 8:09pm On Jan 26, 2015
FrancisTony:

The insult pain you bah?
That's how you insult people. cheesy

were u expecting me to insult you back?

I don't insult people boy

6 Likes

Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by Prophessor(m): 8:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
elohorayodele:

Your left yansh?
hahahahahaha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
FrancisTony:

Paedophile is an adult who's sexually attracted to young children.
I don't see why you should classify her as one.
Above 19years is already an adult...

She's a cougar!
cheesy Na cougar con better pass, okwaya grin Choi! embarassed

3 Likes

Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by Emmyk(m): 8:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
elohorayodele:

My name is Francis tony
Lol

2 Likes

Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by lalasticlala(m): 8:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
kilokeys:

Does tattoo cause low sperm count?

6 Likes

Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
Airforce1:

were u expecting me to insult you back?

I don't insult people boy
Lol, but you insulted that dude.
Silver wetin

2 Likes

Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by olufikistick: 8:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
and so?
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by francizy(m): 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
Cougar be fücking her son's mate grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by Prophessor(m): 8:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
seangy4konji:
G girl makes sense though and @ rocktation you keep banning me [B]but you know u r a fool[/B].so many idiots come to d sexuality section to talk poo and shit but your brain goes on holidays then and I post and you ban me which is second time and to make.matters worst u say respect ur elders. I just wan polite but I wan say it no go better for u and ur elders.

I deh watch u ooo.ayilala fit locate u any where and unless say wetin I do weh u take ban me warrant am. Olonshi nie. And u and ur plenty prow never reach elders.

hahahahaha@bolded
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by elohorayodele: 8:59pm On Jan 26, 2015
Prophessor:
hahahahahaha

Na your right testicle de make U misyarn abi?
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by pekeyim: 9:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
How did it get in there?
Didn't u know His age?
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by jackpot(f): 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
elohorayodele:

Na your right testicle de make U misyarn abi?
shattap over dia, you 1-minute man!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by PerfumeRepublik: 9:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
I admire her courage.
Folks from the Americas et al wouldn't understand what a 32yrs old lady having a kid for a 22yr old man means in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by axortedbabe(f): 10:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
see as dis ikwerre boy wey I knw for ust dun old finish,chai wetin moni dey do..hmmm

2 Likes

Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by Bsc(m): 10:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
William Shakespeare the 2015.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke says no need to pay for DSTV with drama on IG, Tonto Dikeh reacts / I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie / Is Nollywood Actress Ngozi Ezeonu Sick Too? She Loses Weight Drastically (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.