Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Twins - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Twins (2860 Views)

I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop / Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k / Black And White Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twins by queen2(f): 10:37pm On Jun 06, 2006
What do y'all have to say about them?

Do you like them?
Would you like to have twins?
Do u have any in your family?

And is it true that they have telepathic abilities?  http://www.crystalinks.com/telepathy.html
Any other comments you have about them.
Re: Twins by hotangel2(f): 11:05pm On Jun 06, 2006
I love twins and i want 2 sets. First set: Girls/boys second set Boys/girls.

I think they have telphatic abilities. I mean twins have testified that they can communicate without talking. I dunno how true that is, but oh well.
Re: Twins by zionchic(f): 11:11pm On Jun 06, 2006
I love twins and want them. but i don't know a thing about their telephatic abilities. would find out on that and get back to y'all
Re: Twins by diddy4(m): 12:01am On Jun 07, 2006
i am going to have 4 kids. twin boys and girls. i love em. if i have triplets, dat will be so cool. cool cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Twins by chinani(f): 5:45am On Jun 07, 2006
[b]1)[/b]I think they're cool.
[b]2)[/b]I'd enjoy having a set but we'll have to see.
[b]3)[/b]My cousins are twins. They're my maternal cousins - our mums are sisters - so that means I can make twins, abi?
[b]4)[/b]I think some they prolly do have telepathic ability.

*I know a family that has 2 sets of twins! One set are boys the other boy/girl. It's cool but they're rich & I think twins are expensive.*
My other worry would be the comparisons between the two. For instance, one being know as the "ugly" twin, or snobby twin, or fat twin or whatever. It'd be much harder to escape comparisons. And during college I knew a set of twins - identical to the toenail & sweet as could be - who still dressed alike! shocked And they'd change like 3 times a day. They were freshman but were still like 18 years old dressing alike. So developing individuality would be a must.
Re: Twins by jgirl3: 8:41am On Jun 07, 2006
Twins are soooo cool - I don't care what sexes as long as they are the same sex and they are identical. So they can trick people outside the family well. I just love tricks, you can blame me smiley
Re: Twins by mamaput(f): 8:43am On Jun 07, 2006
I know a set also identical, 17 years old . They have nothing in common . Not the same cloths ,hair, friends. And they fight alot. I hardly see them together.
But they have the same Job wishes thats about it.
Re: Twins by Busta(f): 3:30pm On Jun 07, 2006
i'll love to have twins, they can be a handful but still kool
Re: Twins by zionchic(f): 10:32pm On Jun 07, 2006
yeah, about telepathic i just remembered in psychology we were taught that Zygotic twins have similar genetic combination (DNA) so there is this possibility of them thinking alike or sometimes knowing what the other is thinking or going through. i don't know if that is telepathic but i can say it is biological stuff.
Re: Twins by ikamefa(f): 11:11pm On Jun 07, 2006
i would love !love! love! to have twins they don't have to be identical a boy and a gal thats it . oh one strange thing is that most of my friends are twins
Re: Twins by Hotstepper(f): 5:39am On Jun 08, 2006
i like seeing twins esp. when they r do things together etc but don't want any for myself

I know of this twins (boy and gurl), the gurl is alwayz the good one as in smarter, taller etc, da gurl wil be coming 2nd in class, the boy will be taking 31, lol

I also know 2 sets of twins, 1st born(2 gurls) and 2nd born another 2 gurls and den 2 single ones all in one family

another one is 2 sets of twins 2 , 1st is a boy and a gurl ( Martin and Matilda, ma classmates), and 2nd is a boy and gurl 2 den 2 single ones, lol

another ones is just 2 twin boys, i admire dem soo much and they so much look alike dat u get confused (ifeany and arinze), ma class mates in primary skool
Re: Twins by dominobaby(f): 5:22pm On Jun 08, 2006
I like twins, but if i cud chose, i wouldn't want them.
Re: Twins by IAH(f): 1:36am On Jun 10, 2006
I want me a set of twin daughters. kiss kiss Very beautiful!
Re: Twins by shawna(f): 1:30am On Jun 19, 2006
i absolutely love love twins infact i want to have quintuplets i dont care if they girls or boys hopefully they all look alike
Re: Twins by Eurphoria(f): 12:27am On Jul 09, 2006
Twins are a double blessing, yeah would like to have me some twins. I don't beleive in the telepathic side
Re: Twins by Bisiriyu: 12:39pm On Jul 12, 2006
I love twins but i pray i have triplets, my friends are triplets, three beautiful ladies how i love the idea. But i'll i love to have two girls, one boy if it's the will of God.
Re: Twins by ladykool(f): 11:57pm On Oct 14, 2006
, i would not love to have twins plzz, they are so stuborn!
Re: Twins by forgiven(m): 3:47am On Oct 15, 2006
lady kool:

, i would not love to have twins plzz, they are so stuborn!
lady kool, u r looking at only one side, the other side is more interesting. Twins are fun!!!
Re: Twins by Phlota(f): 4:51pm On Oct 18, 2006
My mom is a twin, and im relly lookin 4ward to have a set of twins.
Re: Twins by tayekenny(f): 5:34pm On Oct 20, 2006
I would love to have twins because am a twin. me and my twinsiter are identical twins and we are girls.
Sometimes if you want twins, you don't have it but those who doesn't want twins have it.
I know i will definetly have twins because in my mom's family they have twins. My cousins are twins,  a boy and a girl.
I want to have identical twins , a boy and a girl.
Re: Twins by Tywoh(f): 11:18am On Oct 25, 2006
Twin are cool and I av no regret dat I'm one.
I never knew it was called telephatic ability.
My sister and I were always together until
our profession separated us.
It was then dat I noticed dat we give same answers
to questions we were asked irrespective of time and location.
I tot it was because we were exposed to d same kind of training, environment, e.t.c.
All d same I bless God for my twin sister
and wouldnt mind my husband having some traits my sister have.
We are indeed a perfect match.
I wouldnt mind giving birth to twins too if my husband likes twin as well.
Note: Twin is already plural and no need to add "s".
Re: Twins by katherinae(f): 3:51pm On Nov 02, 2006
im a twin and my lil sis and bro are twins, double trouble baby grin
Re: Twins by katherinae(f): 3:52pm On Nov 02, 2006
i believe God knew i was going to get in trouble so much that he gave me my own free psychiatrist
Re: Twins by mamaput(f): 12:34am On Nov 06, 2006
ID twins do not come as a boy and a girl.
Twins come with advantages and disadvantages.
Somehow the disadvantages are more.
The worst of the lot is that people will always compare them.
Re: Twins by dominique(f): 5:36pm On Nov 15, 2006
well im an identical twin and i dont really see the big deal about twins.
Re: Twins by dominique(f): 5:42pm On Nov 15, 2006
mamaput is sooo rigrt the worst thing about being an identical twin is being compared. they usedto make us wear the same clothes when we were young, thank God im past that now.
Re: Twins by mamaput(f): 11:10pm On Nov 15, 2006
Not only that they compare school notes , and who has more manners, boyfriends etc
Re: Twins by mamaput(f): 11:12pm On Nov 15, 2006
My sister has friends that are id twins one is always getting into fights. The other one is often mistaken for the fighter and is always talking her self out of fights. Not everyone knows there are two of them
Re: Twins by Busta(f): 4:46am On Nov 18, 2006
besides the labour part, will love to have em someday.
Re: Twins by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:35pm On Jan 03, 2007
i pray to have twins someday just love them. cheesy
Re: Twins by nike4luv(f): 9:37pm On Jan 03, 2007
we all do, id love twins, even though their wahala may be too much, they are adorable!

actually, all children are adorable
Re: Twins by Akinagirl(f): 8:21am On May 02, 2007
i would love to have twins smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boy, 15, Who Impregnated 10-year-old Colombian Girl / Do You Help Your Ex Wife? / Is Your Birthday The Day You Were Really Born ? It Usually Is Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.