Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,361 members, 7,836,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Twins - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Twins (2869 Views)

I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop / Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k / Black And White Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twins by McDoe(m): 8:30am On May 02, 2007
No matter how identical they appear to us, they are still not the same person. I love the good ones sha!
Re: Twins by nossycheek(f): 11:42am On May 03, 2007
Am a twin and will LOVE to have a set of twins. It runs in my family and that of my husband
Re: Twins by GL(f): 2:32am On May 08, 2007
twins rock!!!

i love twins very much, but unfortunately there are no twins in my family, not even in my extended family. angry

i would very much love to have twins or triplets, maybe more than one set. if i marry a twin maybe it would help,
Re: Twins by LoVeBoOBS: 2:40am On May 08, 2007
I will love to have twins a boy and a girl kiss kiss kiss then am done. And also i have aunties that are twins from my dad side of the family.
Re: Twins by teamman(m): 7:00pm On May 08, 2007
BY GOD'S GRACE I WILL HAVE TWINS TOO.THEY ARE A WONDERFUL BREED SPECIALLY CREATED BY GOD.MY FATHER IS A TWIN WHICH MAKES IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE TWINS.HOWEVER ANY ONE GOD GIVES IS OK.IMAGINE THOSE WHO ARE LOOKING FOR A CHILD.LOOK AT THE LITTLE CREATURE BELOW ISNT HE ADORABLE

Re: Twins by GL(f): 2:29am On May 09, 2007
awww, so cute!
Re: Twins by titilayomi(f): 12:55am On May 16, 2007
if you really love to hv a twin, and you don't, just have 2 babies within a year, and they'll look like twins. lol.
or betterstill adopt a baby with the same or nearly the same birthdate as ur baby and let thm grow up togeda as twins.

or get fertility treatment even though you are fertile, you may prolly hv septuplets, . . how abt tht ?
Re: Twins by backnbeta(f): 2:54pm On Feb 10, 2008
quote from TYWOH
Twin are cool . . .[/i]
Note: Twin is already plural and no  need to add "s"[i]

@ TYWOH,
First of all, your opening statement is very wrong, twin is a countable noun and there's nothing like 'Twin are. . .' it should be 'Twins are. . . '

And, just for the record, there is every need to add 's' if you are talking about a set of twins, use twin if you are talking about one! I wonder where you got that from, but I suggest you do a thorough research before you mislead people next time. . . especially on a forum like this.
Re: Twins by adeboo(f): 8:43pm On Feb 10, 2008
I dont know but when u see twins especially when they are identical, it always brings a smile to ur face.
Re: Twins by TOYOSI20(f): 5:27am On Feb 11, 2008
I love twins kiss
Re: Twins by squirrel20(f): 6:09pm On Feb 11, 2008
would love to have twins
Re: Twins by Amiga(f): 2:58pm On Feb 15, 2008
Well, as a mama of twins I must say twins are cute and adorable!

Although the hard work that comes with it can sometimes be overwhelming, but it's all worth it.

I would not mind having another set smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Woman Stay With A Man That Is Sterile Or Impotent For 20 Years In Marriage / Is It Too Late At 30? Can I Still Make It?? / Would You Marry A Man You Can't Trust?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.