Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

What You Need To Know Before Importing Power Banks From Aliexpress - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What You Need To Know Before Importing Power Banks From Aliexpress (6104 Views)

How Do I Track Items I Bought From Aliexpress Using China Post Air Mail. / Who Are The People Buying Our Banks From Sanusi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Need To Know Before Importing Power Banks From Aliexpress by maxibrainz: 11:50pm On Oct 05, 2013
good day, I just created this thread for all those who need enlightenment concerning importation of power banks from Aliexpress. I am still a novice in this area so I would just drop my questions and let others drop their questions for our gurus in this area of importation to enlighten us. Due to the power situation we have in this s country this particular product will sell well in most parts of the country. Here are my few questions:

1. what are the necessary answers we need to get from a seller before buying his/her product.

2. which battery is best for power banks
3. for those who have imported or used aliexpress solar power banks, how efficient is the solar charging, how long does it take for example a 8000mah power to get fully charged with solar energy.

4. Between the solar and non solar power banks which is better? pls state reasons.

5. how. do you get a durable solar power bank or which is the best product among them.

6.Now that most shipping companies can't ship power banks to Nigeria, what cheap shipping alternatives are available to ship this product
tanx alot
Re: What You Need To Know Before Importing Power Banks From Aliexpress by maxibrainz: 2:08pm On Oct 06, 2013
Good afternoon
Re: What You Need To Know Before Importing Power Banks From Aliexpress by Youngzedd(m): 3:02pm On Oct 06, 2013
Omo! this your few questions are many, but I will attend to number 4, 5, 6 and some tips.

It's advisable to go for non solar power bank. I have used both. Solar power bank they sell there is shit.

If you want to buy power bank, contact the seller and ask him/her if she/he can get you the original one they use there (China) or the best quality in China, normally the price aren't going to be the same. It's advisable to buy the original than buying those trash they sell on the site.

Mind you that the mAh they wrote on the site may not be true. Forget about the 30000mAh they claim it is. It isn't complete. Don't be surprise that the 30000mAh is 11000mAh.

In conclusion, conclude with the seller to give you the best quality, convince them that you deal only on power bank that you need just a sample bla bla bla... You're a Naija guy so, be smart even though it's for personal use.

5) Price factors. Compare the price others are selling . Don't go for the cheapest seller. This is China, cheap product with cheap materials.

6) China post and Hong kong post ship power banks.

My 2 cents.

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know Before Importing Power Banks From Aliexpress by maxibrainz: 6:48pm On Oct 06, 2013
@Youngzed thanks have you used china or honkong post to ship power banks of recent because i tried importing power banks recently and was told by all the sellers i contacted that the could not ship power banks to Nigeria through any of those free shiping methods
Re: What You Need To Know Before Importing Power Banks From Aliexpress by ifeolu002(m): 7:17pm On Oct 06, 2013
Connect me on whatsapp for ur cheap power banks of different capacities
12000mah -#5000
2600mah -#......
Discount for bulk buyers available
Warranty covers my products
Charge all phones(universal)

Re: What You Need To Know Before Importing Power Banks From Aliexpress by Youngzedd(m): 9:49am On Oct 07, 2013
maxibrainz: @Youngzed thanks have you used china or honkong post to ship power banks of recent because i tried importing power banks recently and was told by all the sellers i contacted that the could not ship power banks to Nigeria through any of those free shiping methods

Check their shipping methods, from there you will know if the seller ship to Nigeria.
There are many sellers there, keep checking.
Re: What You Need To Know Before Importing Power Banks From Aliexpress by maxibrainz: 11:23am On Oct 11, 2013
Ok tanx

(1) (Reply)

Naira Extends Stability At Major Forex Market, Exchanges At N498 To A Dollar / Punters Rehab / GTBANK And Their "Trap"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.