Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,260 members, 7,957,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:28 PM

Why Do We Have To Tolerate Poor Service In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do We Have To Tolerate Poor Service In Nigeria? (416 Views)

Biafra: IPOB Replies Buhari, Says ‘we Would Also Not Tolerate Nigeria’-vanguard. / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) / Will Nigerians Be Able To Tolerate PDP Beyond 2015? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Have To Tolerate Poor Service In Nigeria? by spicyv1(f): 11:57pm On Oct 05, 2013
You walk into a store/salon/boutique/banking hall e.t.c in Nigeria, with your legally/illegally earned money expecting to get value for your money( and that includes some good, quality, proactive service) and all you get is poor, disgusting attitude from an angry, obviously frustrated inefficient staff who gives you the "I am doing you a favor" attitude angry

Gosh! So annoying! I mean serving customers is your job! Why do I have to suck up to you and still pay you to give me value for my money? And why do we have to endure such crap in this country? angry
Re: Why Do We Have To Tolerate Poor Service In Nigeria? by Brimmie(m): 2:55am On Oct 06, 2013
Corruption, And Thr's No Law!! So We Have No Right! sad

(1) (Reply)

Madalla Bombing: Kabiru Sokoto Files N300m Suit Against FG / Chief Solomon Lar Is Dead / We Are Missing Values While Chasing Shadows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.